Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only} - Page 4 Empty Re: I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only}

Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:31 pm
Ashie listens to her brother talk about their father and how he will be strong like him someday, "I believe you can do it big brother!" She giggles and zones off in her own though, That's right, her big brother was to be the successor she has heard her sister Hatsuka say it many times as she was studying. Ashie was as naive anymore since she read some of her father's books. She learned a lot since he brought her here and would much rather this world than boring Asgard. Sighing her thoughts would delve further, what was to become of Ashie? Would she be married off to some other clan? She shuddered at the thought, what about just living out her days as a ninja? Its true Ashie did want to become a ninja like all her other siblings, but she wanted to do something extraodinary, that something Ashie wasn't sure of, but she's positive that she's suppose to be more than just a ninja. "Hey big brother?" She asks him her voice going back to its childish tone that she usually adopts, "What do you think...will happen to me?" Her tone is slightly sad, she knows her brother isn't a fortune teller, but she thought she'd ask anyways.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only} - Page 4 Empty Re: I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only}

Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:43 pm
Samuru hears her words, his eyes softly closing as he speaks to her. It is not often that he shows how much like his father he truly is, the boy being if one were to break it down, a perfect combination of his father, and his two original uncles. Samuru thinks on her question for a moment before coming up with a response, "That is for you to decide, father sent us here to find our own path. Though I will tell ya one thing, regardless of what you choose, I'm always gonna be at your side, that's what family is for right?" The boy smiles lightly, "Family", the main code that his father taught him to live by, and is why he is acting over all normal around his siblings. When it boils down to it, everyone in the world can hate you, but family will always be by yourself, thus you should always be by theirs. That is one thing he took to heart from his fathers words before he left, the family rule of family first.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:52 pm
His words cause her to smile again, family, it was the best thing he could say. Her brother was right, that is what family if for and Ashie will be there too, for better or for worse. The cool water against her skin soothes and relaxes her muscles as she looks into the sky, the clouds perfectly blocking the sun from being too bright. Smiling she'd think this is the perfect time to have a lot of fun and not to worry over the future. Taking in a soft breath she would dive backwards into the water and under her brother before she would reach up with her hands in an attempt to tickle his back, if allowed she would move her hands up and down his sides moving her fingers against his exposed skin, normally this wouldn't be achieved because of his blocking cloak. But since he was floating she thought this would be fun to try, maybe her brother might be extremely ticklish!
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:45 pm
Samuru hearing how his sister does not reply, takes it as she is at bare minimum, still thinking over his words. A soft "Plump" sound is heard from the water but he dismisses it, oh if only he paid attention to the world and not let his guard down. The boy now feels impact with his sides, unsuspecting such the boy begins to laugh, with his relaxation broken his form begins to sink, thrashing a bit as he laughs. The boys head goes under along with his body as he is still laughing when he goes under, water filling his lungs as he starts to move his arms rapidly under the water trying to save himself, but to no avail as the movements make him go upside down in the water. In a panic Samuru preforms the half tiger seal, bringing it to his lips as he opens his mouth in an attempt to expel flames, but with his lungs currently filled with water he cant, the opening of his mouth only set to fill his more with water as he thrashes around under the water trying to get to the surface.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:39 pm
Seeing her brother panic and thrash around under her touch she would ease up and if allowed she would grab his arms with her hands and attempt to bring her brother to the surface for some much needed oxygen. She didn't want to drown her brother she just meant to tickle him a bit. If she was allowed to grab her brother and bring him to the surface she would breathe in some air herself watching her brother to see if he still remains conscious and signs that require immediate medical attention.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:33 am

The boy continues to thrash in the water, not sure where he is at the moment, that is the scariest part to him right now, is he going to die, is this the end of the bad ass divine child? Fuck no! Samuru's hands slam forwards, the Kyuubi's chakra manifesting itself as a single tail of the version one forms behind the boy, the black veil forming around him. His extended arms have the black veil move forwards, the claws digging into the bottom of the river as once contact is made, the chakra continues to elongate propelling the boy out of the water at his full speed stat at this moment, his sister if she holds on is taken with him, the glowing child sent out of the water and high into the air, the elongated arms looking like two black stilts with the boy doing a hand stand near the clouds. Not yet realizing where he is, Samuru is just coughing as the water is coming out of his lungs, the boy supporting himself on the chakra which is making quite a firm post and not allowing the boy to fall to his death, but he is a ninja so that type of thing wont happen to him, after all this is the Samuru show, nothing bad ever happens to the main character.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:48 am
Ashie squeeks as they shoot out of the water and higher Ashie's fear of heights would kick in and Ashie would hug around her brother's neck and wrap her legs around his stomach as she looks down yelling, "Nooooooooooooo! Big brother DOWN DOWNDOWNDOWNDOWNDOWN!!!!! I HATE HEIGHTS PUT ME DOWN!!!!" She keeps yelling her heart speeding faster and faster and faster she feeling like her whole body is going to explode as her nails dig into his chest, "PLEASE! PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!" She starts to hyper ventilate as her body goes into full panic mode.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:58 am
The last of the water finally exits Samuru's lungs, his eyes opening to see a very very distant land mass below him, his sisters voice now filling his ears as frantic screaming, Samuru trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. His eyes activate as he looks forward, trying to remember what is going on, his cloak was done on instinct, or maybe he flipped the fuck out and used his powers, instinct sounds cooler though. Samuru bends his arms a bit, pushing off he has the cloak fade, "Get ready we are going down!" The boy says, his mood shifting to jolly happy mode, his form doing a front flip making it so his feet face downwards, leaning forwards a bit he has them leaning diagonally as he begins to free fall, using air walking he forms platforms under his feet rapidly, the boy using them to make a slide through the air that he goes down, the wind he is generating form this having his hair flying behind him which will no doubt be stuck like this for some time. After a bit the two finally reach ground level, if she held on of coarse she comes with him, but who the hell would just let go when your zooming through the air? Samuru with a slight jump removes himself from the platform, his bare feet skidding across the dirt and grass to a stop with a big dust cloud made behind them. Samuru looks around curiously now, as if nothing ever happened, and he wasn't just drowning a few minutes ago.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:12 am
Ashie's body is stuck to her brother trembling and keeping in her sobs as she whimpers clinging helplessly to his back, "I-I'm sorry big brother, I was just trying to tickle you..." Her voice is soft and cracking, almost sounds like she's about to cry. But Ashie knows that her brother was just doing it out of instinct because of the water. Ashie still was just trying to save him from drowning. Untesning her limbs she would slowly slide down her brother and safely onto the grounds hugging her knees to her chest trying to calm down from the traumatizing events.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:28 am

Samuru still does not know what is wrong with his sister, the boy shrugging as he drops form his back and now sits upon the ground hugging her knees. Samuru takes a step back and turns toward her, his right brow raising in confusion, his hair sticking straight up in the air due to the water and the wind mixing to shape his hair and make it stand straight up. "Sis what is wrong with ya?" The boy questions, not really sure why she is freaking out, he is alive and even if he took them almost to orbit, it was fucking awesome!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum