Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only} Empty I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only}

Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:26 pm
Ashie wakes up and stretches after her long fight with her older brother yesterday. He had smashed her head and put her into the hospital after apologizing. Though one good thing came from it, Ashie had gotten her third Tomoe and completed her basic Masutaai. Her father is sure to be proud of this accomplishment. For today though her brother had promised to show her how to use her new eyes. Maybe now she could see her brother's movements more clearly.

Pushing herself off the bed she got out of her pyjamas and into her normal everyday attire. Brushing her long and yet still growing hair with her hair brush she giggled at herself in the mirror how her silver eyes made her look harsh yet adult at the same time. She liked the new look, maybe now she seemed more threatening. She places down her hair brush and slowly walks down the stairs knowing that her brother is usually reading manga on the couch. Once she gets to the bottom steps she peers into the living room area and calls out, "Samuru onii-san? Are you awake? Would you like anything for breakfast today?" She asks knowing that he only eats simple things like ramen and sweets.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only} Empty Re: I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only}

Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:46 pm
Within the retirement home of God is where the divine family resides, Samuru, the oldest of the holy descendants at this time is resting upon the couch, his eyes closed with the boy over all relaxing. The window is open behind him, his hair draping over the couch and his feet propped up upon the opposing side of the couch with the boy fully laying back, his feet pointed towards the kitchen. The soft summer air blows through the window which warms the house slightly, the boy breathing slowly and taking in the smells of the world, one thing he does truly like about this world is the peaceful moments, something Asgard truly did not have.

The boy hears sounds from the upstairs, the opening and closing of the doors above, it seems someone is awake as his peaceful moment is broken. A soft sigh escapes his lips, this however turning into a slight smirk as he reaches over with his left hang, gripping his cape which is hanging off the couch to his left, wrapping it around him with a tug. Once around him, the cape does as mentally instructed, the boys form is cloaked and made invisible, the light being bended against the chakra moving through the cloak, but however he also allows for the chakra to be suppressed, this making him invisible to even sensory as he lays upon the couch. Fate would have it that his youngest sister descends from the stairs, questioning if he is awake, he will perhaps have a little fun with her, after their scene last night they need some brother and sister time. The boy remains quiet, his coal black eyes shifting to their silver state, his eyes forming their three tomoe design as with his unique abilities, peers through the couch without moving to look at his sister. It would seem this is a truly perfect plan, he would no doubt be fully undetected if it was not for the simple fact he was laying on the couch, his invisible outline easily seen pushing down the cushions, something the boy has not had cross his mind during this entire planning process, he truly needs to learn from his father more.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only} Empty Re: I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only}

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:10 pm
Ashie would look around upon reaching the living room area which is usually where her older brother lies. Seeing that there is no one sitting upon the couch she would shrug and head over to the kitchen where she would get out some basic ingredients for pancakes. Going over to the pantry to get her apron and tie it around her waist and she would start to mix the ingredients together, turning on the stove and setting a large frying pan over it. "I wonder where he is today? Oh well, I'm sure he'd love my pancakes! I'll even put some chocolate chips in them!" She giggles as she pours a medium circle of batter into the pan in which it starts to cook into a light fluffy disc of deliciousness. Ashie would  stand on her tippy toes to grab the spatula from the draw and flip the pancake onto the uncooked side so it can cook some more, humming all the while before she starts to sing a small tune that she had heard at the ramen shop.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:51 am
The boy smirks to himself as his sister looks over him, he is the master of stealth, a true ninja incarnate! He waits for a chance at his sister, moving his legs to his left he slides off the couch, softly moving across the room to reach the kitchen, the smell of pancakes however have begun to fill the house as this causes an audible rumbling of his stomach. The boy stops, his form two feet behind his sister as his stomach began to rumble, his eyes widening a bit. 'Shit!' The boy curses mentally, standing in place hoping that his sister does not see him, and that his ninja skills are not flawed, they must be perfect!
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:55 pm
Ashie having a good high stack just as tall as her sitting on the counter would stop humming, and oddly enough she heard a rumble. Smiling to herself she would let out a small giggle and  pour some more batter onto the awaiting frying pan, her big brother must've been hungry. "Good morning big brother, I hope you like chocolate chip pancakes!" She giggles again knowing that he's probably right behind her either about to poke her side in an attempt to scare her, or atleast now that she has pointed him out he's probably glaring at the back of her head. Shrugging Ashie decides to turn of the heat for the stove as she flips the last pancake onto the stack landing perfectly on top. Setting down her spatula she would turn around and give her brother a hug before turning back and grabbing two forks and two knives, holding them in one hand she would go to the cupboards and opens them with her free hand, reaching forward to grab two plates for them as well. Placing the eating utensils on the table and then runs around the kitchen to grab the stack of pancakes, butter, syrup and some milk for the two of them to enjoy their meal. "I'm glad your hungry! I made enough for an army! Hope you like them! It better than eating ice cream that's for sure!" She giggle again before setting up the plates so they can sit across from each other before she sits down and grab a napkin to put on her lap before loading on her pancakes with butter and tons of syrup.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:40 pm
Samuru hears her speak to him, growling slightly he curses, "Fucking earth food.." His arms cross under his cape as the sensory shroud is dropped, Samuru visible now with his tan cape wrapped fully around him, only his head visible, along with his shoes. He feels his sister hug him as he grumbles a bit, mad at himself that his stomach gave him away. He sees her get the pancakes only for him to let out a soft sigh, his left hand becoming visible as he un clips the bottom clasp of the cape, the cape falling to its normal position draped behind him. Should anything else be left, Samuru helps her get it, carrying a plate of pancakes himself only to place them upon the center of the table.

Samuru has a light smile form upon his lips as he sits across from her, picking up a fork with his right gloved hand he stabs it into the top of the stack, pulling off a good four of them for his plate, Samuru has always been a big eater due to the Kyuubi's regeneration, it grants him a godly metabolism having it so he can eat anything without gaining weight, but it makes him hungry nearly all the time, which is the cause for his stomach rumbling earlier. As the pancakes fall onto his plate he looks towards his sister, "So how are you feeling? You sore from yesterday at all?" he asks with a slight bit of concern in his tone, the boy still feeling back for what he did to her.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:50 pm
Ashie would smile piling on two on her plate before taking her knife and smothering the top pancake with it before grabbing the syrup and coating the small stack in it, placing the container back onto the table she would hear her brother ask if she felt okay from yesterdays struggle. "Yes, thanks to that medic I don't really feel anything sore or pain. Thanks for asking. Are you okay big brother? I mean...I said some not nice things yesterday..." She asks softly looking down feeling bad that he has to worry about her even if he did put her into the hospital, he is her brother. As a sibling she feels any protection over them even if she is the youngest. 'He's just pitying you Ashie don't fool yourself~' Her inner thoughts would tease her again making her shake her head as if in disagreement to herself, 'No! He does care! He wouldn't have been so concerned if he didn't!' blushing she would realize that she's talking to herself and probably drew some uneeded attention to herself.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:07 pm
Samuru as his sister begins messing with her pancakes grabs the syrup after she is done, pouring enough to figuratively drown his pancakes before putting it back down. "I'm fine, siblings fight, or so that is what I heard." Samuru shrugs, not really grasping the fact he let it know that he does not really know how siblings act, he hasn't been around them pretty much his entire life, only remembering parts of Hatsuka in his memory, but to his knowledge she is still in Asgard, as if she was sent to a fancy boarding school because she was the one that could succeed and he was sent to public school to learn. Samuru takes his knife in his hand now as he brings it up and chops down upon his stack of pancakes, cutting them into four large triangular chunks, layered by three. The knife is put down only for him to grab the fork, stabbing it into it the pancakes swallow up the fork nearly to the base as he picks up one of the large sections. His mouth opens to compensate such size as he stuffs the entire section into his mouth whilst syrup now covers the edge of his lips, the fork pulled forth once it is all stuffed within, and placed upon the table.

Samuru whom is distracted with his food does not realize his sisters abnormal behavior, his cheeks puffed out greatly as he slowly chews his sisters cooking, this notable by his moving jaw which causes the two puffed out cheeks to move up and down slightly. The boy rocks his head left and right casually whilst chewing, not thinking twice about his actions. Once a good amount is chewed he attempts to swallow, both of the swollen cheeks returning to normal as the rest is being chewed normally, swallowed a few moments afterwards. "Ah, that was awesome~" The boy says with his mood picking up, he grabs his fork once more and goes to the next section, proceeding to eat it like the last unless stopped by his sister for any reason.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:27 pm
Noting his healthy appetite she would smile as he would swallow her cooking, 'Good, see? He's eating, eating is good, or so some of my books say.' Ashie would blush noticing she had even cut up her pancakes. Wanting to have energy for what she was going to ask her brother today she took her fork and knife and begins to cut little pieces  of pancakes for her to eat and chew in a much smaller fashion than her hungry brother. Smiling to herself letting her blush rise further from the taste hitting her senses she'd think to herself, 'Delicious; another successful meal. Those books are awesome, no wonder why Hatsuka-nii-chan reads them.' She grips her fork, it's been awhile since she had seen her older sister. Last she had seen her she had been stuck in her own little reading world. Though Ashie hopes she is well she can remember her sister going off on her own because Otsune and Ashie weren't fast enough. But, enough of that, Ashie was content on where she was ninja wise as she eats bit by bit of her delicious pancakes.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:39 pm
Samuru since his sister has not stopped him, proceeds to eat his pancakes in the same fashion, grasping his fork he gets another, holding this one however on the fork as he bites into the side, rapidly feasting upon it as he turns the pancake slowly trimming it down on size before he eats the core. After four pancakes the boy still goes for more, getting this fifth, and then his sixth eating them in the rotation method. After these the boy is fully content, leaning back in his seat, his right foot hooking itself around the leg of the table whilst the chair tilts backwards, Samuru putting down all silverware only to rub his stomach softly with his left hand. mmmmmmmmmm~ His eyes close and a light smile is upon his face as he rocks his chair lightly by moving his foot. The boy relaxing until the Kyuubi's regeneration kicks in to rapidly digest the meal, and give him the full energy from it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum