Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
15 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

I'm Samuru, I'm better than you! [P] Empty I'm Samuru, I'm better than you! [P]

Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:24 pm
The boy after the completion of their first mission is in the best of spirits, skipping back to his home only to bounce upon his right foot once he reaches the door, this causes his form to ascend a few inches into the air as his left leg moves forward curling to meet his chest, only to extend forward and kick the door open, the boy landing upon his right leg as his left joins it in a standing stance. Regardless if his sisters follow him, the boy dives at the couch to his left, landing with his hands touching it so he braces upon them and goes into a tucked roll to lay upon the couch, Samuru exclaiming 'Whoo!' upon the completion of his actions as his grin is wide, Samuru laying back on the couch which his head towards the door, and his feet facing the wall.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

I'm Samuru, I'm better than you! [P] Empty Re: I'm Samuru, I'm better than you! [P]

Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:28 pm
Ashie sluggishly make her way through the opened door, she takes it and closes it quietly with her hands placed against the door she sighs out softly dissapointed in her efforts, even if there's a huge difference between her and her brother...she feels like there shouldn't be and that she should be able to do anything he can.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

I'm Samuru, I'm better than you! [P] Empty Re: I'm Samuru, I'm better than you! [P]

Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:32 pm
Samuru tilts his head upwards, his gaze falling upon his sister. "Hey squirt, why are you looking down in the dumps? You should be happy we just did our first mission, I even got a little extra cause of how much I gathered!" Samuru says with much glee, and a wide grin.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:43 pm
Ashie's pride if it could go any lower it would. 'He got extra...? But...it's only cause of his stupid bijuu...with out it there's no way he'd be able to do that...If I had that bijuu...if I was  jinchuriki...I'd be the strongest...I would be so useless...I can even do the smallest thing right...' Ashie's thoughts continue to torment her as she claws some of the wood on the door, staying silent as to not upset her brother.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:47 pm
Samuru's right brow arcs upwards, he notes her silence as her hands begin clawing at the door. Samuru rolls to his right throwing his legs off the couch and sitting up on it, his head tilting to the right a tad as he looks at her confused. "Hey, you feeling ok?" Samuru inquires, it is not like her to act like this, he would think she would be happy after they completed their first mission; Samuru sure is.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:38 pm
'I'm tired of being this way! I want to be strong! I want father to look at me and feel proud! I'm sick of feeling so...so useless!' She turn to her brother and there's a weird tinge as her eyes turn silver with her two tomoe form around her pupil as she glares towards her older brother.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:51 pm
Samuru gets up from his seat, crossing the space between them, Samuru stands in front of her, only one foot away. His appearance is childish, with a tad bit of confusion, if allowed his right hand moves forward poking her forehead three times as Samuru speaks in conjunction. "Hey, did you get your period early or something?" It is truly surprising what this boy knows, his knowledge of things are scattered, but he knows a good amount of mature knowledge, jokes being made about the females monthly thing in his manga, so he picked up on it, while not truly knowing what it fully means, only that they get bitchy and emotional once a month cause they are broken.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:56 pm
Her face turns scarlet with rage and she brings her left hand back to quickly bring it out trying to slap his hand away, unless it is stopped or dodged. "I'm Sick of you big brother! Always showing off with your stupid bijuu! I bet if you didnt have that stupid thing I'd be able to beat you and then father wouldn't  fawn over you all the damn time!" She yells out all of her pent up frustration coming out as her first swear word passes her lips.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:58 pm
Whilst trying to make contact with her forehead, his hand is knocked away, the girls words flow through his mind afterwards. Samuru does not speak, he has these words register in his mind, his childish demeanor leaving him fully, his right hand forms into a fist as he leans forward punching the wall located behind his sister, his fist going to the left of her. Cracks appear throughout the wall as the impact is very audible, his eyes are cold, the coal black brightening to a magnificent silver with three tomoe set in a mitsudomoe design. "What makes you think you have the right to talk to me like this? I'm not the one that sat in fathers fake world while I was out here alone! I could give two shits what he fucking thinks about me after he left me here, so do not act as if I am craving his damn attention!" Samuru's words are yelled forth as his teeth grind against each other, how dare these words actually come from the lips of someone he actually accepted as family. It was only recently that he even found out what this damn thing was, the things it made him do before he found out the truth, how dare her act like he is happy to have it, and it is the only reason he is strong.

'Samuru, calm down!' Viper's voice flows through his mind, Samuru responds but out of anger, not in his mind. "Fuck you! I'm gonna put her in her place and show her just how pitiful she is, nothing but a leech at this point hanging off a royal family!" The words yelled by the boy come from anger, they do not reflect any of his real emotions only how he views her at this point after she dared speak to him this way. Little does the girl know, how many times Samuru has heard things such as this growing up. 'If you weren't the son of the Fourth Hokage, you would of died a long time ago you worthless half blood!' Multiple words such as the thought that comes to his mind the boy has lives through, never being looked at for who he is, only for titles his father gained, and now even his own sister says he is only strong, because of something else, he is sick of it!
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:00 pm
Ashie wouldn't even cringe as she kept an angry eye contact with her older brother. Hearing him though call her a leech and a half blood snaps her control and she yells out in frustration and anger, if her brother can dodge it she would reach up with both of her hands and grab his color and unless her brother stops her she would push him down and sit on his chest pulling her left fist back getting ready, "Fuck you! You have everything laid out for you big brother and all you do is make Otsune and I look like fools!" Another swear word leave her lips as she finishes going into punch him in the face unless he stops her, if it connects the punch should hit his nose causing a nose bleed, this wouldn't bother the now furious sweet little sister of the successor. "I always looked foward to seeing you! To learn how to be strong! Even father said he loved all of us! But I...I hate how you make everything so damn easy because of that beast! Your not a beast your my fucking brother!" She pulls back for another punch freezing in her motion to pant before some tears start to leak out, something she only shows to her family, to her loved ones, a sign that she still loves her only brother and protector.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum