Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Seeing the Sands [P. Samuru/Invite.] Empty Seeing the Sands [P. Samuru/Invite.]

Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:25 pm
Mid afternoon in Sunagakure no Sato, it probably wasn't the hottest part of the day for the village but it was still much hotter than what Konoha dealt with. He basically off duty for the time, having let the rest of the group go check out Suna, so he was just roaming the streets of Suna admiring some of the scenery around the village. He'd never been to Suna before, and really he'd barely been to any village other than Konoha and the outskirts of Kirigakure no Sato. Suna seemed to have the same peaceful and calm atmosphere, it was nice to still feel a part of home this far away from home.

The heat though, that was something he could do without. He'd let the rest of the team have the water that they brought so he was starting to feel the onset of dehydration. 'Man, I can't imagine living here.' he'd think to himself while beginning to look for a place to get a drink of water; however, he had no clue where he was nor where he'd need to go. 'Well, this is gonna be great.' sarcastically he thought to himself, continuing to wanderer through Suna.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Seeing the Sands [P. Samuru/Invite.] Empty Re: Seeing the Sands [P. Samuru/Invite.]

Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:42 pm
It has taken some time, but he has adjusted, his skin burning several times before it has darkend slightly under the deserts harsh sun. The boy has an off day from training, he wants to see more of the sights. His shirt is removed, his bottoms covered by tan shorts that blend in with the shifting sands, his feet having his shinobi sandles. Reflecting the sun is his Konoha headband tied tightly around his forehead, his hips containing two gords of water. Turning into the main road from a side alley he is greeted with blinding light, the sun radiating off this mans blade as if a bald earthling to a plant creature, if not for his shinobi training, he might end up like one of the wolf tribe with their fanged fists. His right hand goes over his eyes as his left digs through his hip pouch to find his glasses. After a few moments their retrieved, being placed upon his face as he walks forward, following the man with the massive sword, this is an interesting sight, such a massive sword is not normally seen in suna, the materials lacking to his knowledge, only in rare cave networks going deep into the ground would ore even be found to get a change at crafting such a blade, his hypothesis of the outsider is confirmed when he notes the Konoha headband upon his form, his eyes lighting up along with his smile, someone from back home.

The boy follows, his feet going into the mans footprints as he walks, his eyes looking upon the blade that seems to glow with divine light, squinting he notes something interesting, Fuinjutsu seals, normally hidden from the naked eye with advanced seals, but with his training viewing the arrays is simple. The boy getting caught up in the high level arrays gets uncomfortably close if nothing changes and puts his right hand upon the blade to try and trace the seals before pulling his hand back and shaking it due to the heated metal. "Ow, that's hot!" The boy exclaims, giving his position away, his right hand brought to his mouth as he blows on it trying to get the temperature down in his now stinging hand.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Seeing the Sands [P. Samuru/Invite.] Empty Re: Seeing the Sands [P. Samuru/Invite.]

Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:03 pm
His right hand rose up to wipe some sweat off of his forehead, the heat wasn't really that bad yet it felt like he was burning up. It'd look too aggressive to pull out Decaforce, but using the Blue Crimson form would be nice right because of the ice blade granted the twin's other blade would just make things hotter. 'Man, it feels like I've got lava on my back...' his thought trailed off for a second as he realized Decaforce was probably heating up because of the direct sunlight hitting the blade. It had clearly taken him too long to realize that, hearing a boy behind him yell out and say something about 'that's hot'.

He'd turn around and pull Decaforce off his back and stab the tip into the ground. Leaning forward against the sword he'd feel a sense of relief on his back. Letting out a sigh of relief he'd turn his attention to the boy. "What's up kid?" he was pretty sure that the kid had tried to touch which probably explains the 'ow'. "Like the sword? Just be careful cause she's hot." he'd ask giving a light laugh.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:19 pm
The boy waves his hand a few more times as the man addresses him. "Sorry to touch, I've been practicing Fuinjutsu and I noticed all the advanced arrays, that blade was made by a master definitely!" He smiles wide, the sword presented as it is impaled into the ground, it's clear his attention is majority focused upon the blade as his eyes widen a bit.  "I recognize that seal, Echo Uchiha made that one and..." His finger extends after pointing at Echo's for the 9th form unbeknownst to the boy, before it stops by pointing at the seal for the third form. that one by Navi Yamaki my old sensei!"  He is happy seeing things they made despite them being gone, the boy upbeat but clearly advanced for his age for even knowing those two shinobi.  See the sweat on the mans brow he grabs a water gourd from his hip and offers it to him.  "You can have this if you want!" He says still smiling his child like smile.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:05 pm
It was immediately after the boy had mentioned the advanced seals on Decaforce that Haru noticed the Konoha headband upon the boy's forehead which only brought up more questions. The boy continued to not only impress with the knowledge of fuinjutsu he showed at such a young age but also mentioning Echo and Navi, namely pointing out that Navi was his sensei. "So you're from Konoha?" he was more curious about figuring that situation out first than he was to question about Echo and Navi, though that would come.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:51 pm
The boy smiles, his hand turning into a fist with the thumb sticking out as he closes his eyes and points to the headband. "Yep! I'm stationed here for the time being for training from the Kazekage" His eyes open as he looks over the man. "What might you be doing so far from the leaf mister?" The boy inquires, he doesen't see many leaf shinobi in the sand due to the distance and time of peace.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:33 pm
Strange, this kid seemed so innocent and harmless yet there was the claim of being trained by Navi and now the Kazekage? This was nearly unbelievable; however, the boy had identified the seals correctly even which supported the claims. If this was some type of lie it was a pretty elaborate thing to try and pull off. "So Navi was your sensei you say?" he didn't exactly want to start interrogating the kid but the situation called for answers to questions that needed to be asked. 

The question of what Haru himself was doing out here in Suna was interesting. "I've got a couple letters I have to give to the Kazekage, probably be seeing quite a few Konoha ninja for the next few weeks." he'd left out some information but probably satisfied the boy's curiosity, at least for now.

While he was uncertain about some of what the boy was asking he definitely appreciated the offer of water, especially after overlooking the offer in the first place. "Sorry, surprised about some of what you said, still cool if I have some water?" he'd ask. If still given the water he'd take some small drinks, "Thanks...Also what's....your name bud?" asking the question in between drinks of water. He already had an idea but this would confirm or deny it. Having only drank a little of the water, he'd hand it back to the boy.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:47 pm
The water is released into the mans hand. "Yessir! My name is Samuru." He responds with a smile. He hears that he might be seeing more Konoha shinobi in the village, which both excites and fears him a bit. "Really? Might I ask why?" He asks curiously, worried about his idenity being figured out and getting the poor treatment he did from the Hyuuga clan, here in the sand village.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:00 am
Well that answered things pretty well, any other kid this young would probably not be nearly as far as along in terms of knowledge and skill; however, one of Viper's kids? That's a different story, Haru expected nothing less out of the Fourth's son and Fifth's student, at least it explained why the boy was going to be training under the Kazekage considering Samuru would be Koroshi's nephew. Of course he couldn't quite be sure of just how advanced Samuru's knowledge and skills were, the expectation would be very high considering that Navi had taught the boy and Haru was sure that Echo and Viper also played a part and now the boy was going to train with Koroshi. It wasn't the right time just yet so he held off on saying anything, but he did want to see how advanced the boy was. 

Having mentioned a brief reason as to why he was there resulted in Samuru then asking a question about why more Konoha nin would be visiting Suna. "Well Suna and Konoha are teaming up for the Jounin Exams and the Hokage wants Suna to host the second part and then have the final part in Konoha. Hopefully the Kazekage will be okay with it." Haru explained, trying to not get deep into detail but still trying to satisfy what he could only imagine was natural child curiosity.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:32 pm
The boy lights up. "The Jounin exams?! I wanna join!" He says without thinking, by the time his brain stops lagging he speaks again, his happyness diminishing. "I might be too young though, and I should probably get more missions under my best than 1 S, and 2 E-Class huh?" He asks, lookng for advice of if he should hold off. This man was clearly more experienced than he was, being tasked with transporting shinobi across the nations is clearly that of a Jounin, or a master like his uncle...Which is so awesome! This guy is so cool, the big sword, the spiky hair, he is like someone fresh out of a manga.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum