Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
DarumaToday at 11:44 amAoba SeragakiWorking With a New Friend!Today at 8:21 amToran UchihaSupermen of Science!Today at 6:54 amCiel UchihaBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 2:08 amAsuka HyuugaA Late Night DipToday at 1:05 amJunko TsukikoPoor Unfortunate Souls[Mission]Yesterday at 11:57 amStarkadTea Appreciation WeekWed May 29, 2024 3:13 pmShiru IyasuKFC Meet & GreetWed May 29, 2024 1:30 pmHibiki SatoLate Night Customers!!Wed May 29, 2024 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionWed May 29, 2024 11:24 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
221 Posts - 40%
84 Posts - 15%
83 Posts - 15%
41 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
30 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
14 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Seeing the Sands [P. Samuru/Invite.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeing the Sands [P. Samuru/Invite.]

Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:10 pm
Damn, the list was just growing longer on things about Samuru that were surprising and impressive. Reading the seals on Decaforce? Check. Trained by the best ninja in the world? Check. S-Rank mission? Check. Each of those alone would be hard to believe considering Samuru's age but taking it all into account caused it to make sense. He considering telling Samuru to enter the exams, but was that really a good idea? Even as advanced as the boy was it didn't change the age factor.

"You're never too young to do what you want to do, but I bet you'd do better if you wait and train hard." while Haru said that and believed the end part, he couldn't deny the fact that Samuru had all that training from the likes of Viper, Navi, Echo, and now Koroshi. That made him think Samuru would do good in the exams even now, but did all that training truly make the boy strong? Or just knowledgeable and full of potential? He really wanted to see what the boy could do but he did have some hesitation. "You know, if we had a little fun spar I could probably tell you how close you are to being ready for the exams." he'd toss in at the end to check if Samuru wanted to show off all that special training.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Seeing the Sands [P. Samuru/Invite.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeing the Sands [P. Samuru/Invite.]

Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:40 pm
Samuru clings to every last word, when the man mentions the spar his hands take formaiton to have his right fist under his open left palm as he bows, the bow native to the Uchiha but became part of the leaf under Viper's rule, it was clear he was cultured and respectful.  "I would be honored, I know just the place!"  It would be caused by a little bit of immaturity, the boy rushing off through the streets at top speed, hopefully the man can track him and catch up, the boy dashing off in excitement, the words "I'm gonna be a Jounin, I'm gonna be a Jounin" sung quietly to himself.  The boy reaches a large sandy area near the edge of the village, it has scarce rock platforms, but is mostly barren and filled with sand for basic training, large boulders sit within the sand as well used for Taijutsu and target practice.  The boy stopping in the middle of the sandy area, the boy clearly has been here for a good amount of time, having solid footing upon the sand.  The boy looks around to see if the man followed him. "We're here!  He exclaims, if the man didn't follow him his expression sinks a bit as he looks around in confusion. "Hello?"  He asks the air, if the man didn't show up he frowns.  "I'm not gonna be a Jounin =("
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:12 pm
Haru returned the same formation and bow that the respectful child had done. With that Samuru had agreed and darted off to a new area, Haru chased after and didn't quite go full speed to keep up with the boy but it was close. 'Well he's got some speed.' Haru would note in his mind. The other thing that Haru noticed reminded him that Samuru, while definitely experienced and respectful, was still a boy at heart. He smiled lightly and held back a laugh as he barely heard the boy singing to himself "I'm gonna be a Jounin, I'm gonna be a Jounin" though it was slightly immature it was normal for a kid and it was good to see the boy having childlike thoughts and confidence. He wondered if Viper had been like this in his youth or what would have happened had Navi been more like this or at least not gone into ANBU at a young age.

Upon Samuru stopping at the area they'd spar at Haru would put Decaforce back onto his back seeing at that'd not be good to use for a spar with a child regardless of skill level. After Samuru had exclaimed that they arrived, Haru would look over to the boy. "Not a bad spot, so how do you want to do this little boss?" he was leaving the nature of the spar up to Samuru and he couldn't help but call Samuru little boss after having called Viper and Navi both boss.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:04 pm
His index finger and thumb pinch his chin in though, an audible hmmm produced by the boy. "Well, I'm a Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu user with slight Taijutsu training, I assume you use lots of swords?" He asks questioningly whilst letting him know his load out, it would be bad if one got into a fighting stance and the other shot a fireball, not good sparing material. "Well I don't have any swords I can use, but maybe we can do some hand to hand with slight Fuin and maybe go into ninjutsu displays, just not on each other?" He smiles and laughs at his last words, they don't need to be fireball targets, and he would more than likely be murdered by anything this Jounin did, even if he is a very tiny target which should make him harder to hit. He however leaves this fully up to the Jounin and will concede to his superior officer.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:23 pm
It seemed that Haru and Samuru at least had some specialties in common, although Haru was a primary weapon user as Samuru had clearly already figured out. "Yup, aside from my swords I use Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu too. I do have a spare sword if you wanted to try it." he'd reference his left hip where two katana were sheathed. 

He wasn't going to make the first move, he'd wait for Samuru to make the first move and go from there. "Alright little boss, so we'll start with some hand to hand, but feel free to try and surprise me." perhaps his confidence was a little high but then again he'd been through a lot during his ANBU days.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:21 am
The boy contemplates this, looking towards the man gesturing towards his spare blade. "I've actually always wanted to try my luck with the blade, would you mind if I used it?" If offered the blade the boy takes it, holding the blade clearly the wrong way, with only one hand, his hand holding the blade reverse grip so it sticks out to the right, from his right hand if he were to punch. Getting into a loose imperfect Hyuuga stance the boy preforms the seal of confrontation with his left hand, showing his core training by Konoha, and his father.

If allowed first action he breaks into a dash towards him, closing the 10 meter distance between them, punching forward with his right hand he is set to miss with it, going off to the right of the mans form allowing the blade to swing forward at the mans chest. The strike is sloppy, poorly balanced, and is clear the boy is using his knowledge of Taijutsu behind the strike and going for full power aside from accuracy, being easily able to be knocked off balance. The boy however is smirking gently, the man can see part of his father behind this soft smirk as the boy accepts the challenge and goes forward.

{Running speed 35, Speed of swing 70, sharpness from strike 138}
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:04 pm
Haru was pleased to see Samuru wanted to try using a sword and thus allowed Samuru one of the katana. Haru matched Samuru's seal of confrontation which signaled the start of the spar. The boy didn't lack confidence, though he was definitely not used to wielding a sword. While the style was different that didn't mean it was bad just that it needed to be refined. Haru felt as though he'd have to show Samuru some of the basics but that could wait for another time, for now he'd just enjoy a fun spar.

Haru bend his knees and ducked downward quickly with his right hand turning his blade so that the dull side was facing Samuru's legs before slamming the dull side into Samuru's legs in an attempt to knock the boy off balance and probably onto the ground, though this was dependent on Haru having ducked at the right time to make Samuru slice above Haru's head.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:23 pm
"When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew."

The boy strikes forward, his visage catches the mans movements, his force forward generates momentum which caries him forward normally imto the mans attack, he attempts a counter-clockwise twist as if his right first is making a hook strike with his sword as a follow through, it is then the chakra is felt, within the boys dominant palm is moves to the blade, the turning of his body hides his left hand from view as the handseal is woven. The mans blade slips through smoke as the boys form vanishes for a split second, replaced by a large cloud as if a smoke bomb was thrown, chakra lights up behind the man as the boy reemerges one foot behind him, his counter-clockwise spin having him spinning like a top as he makes a strike towards the man back, being positioned diagonally in the air.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:24 pm
It was easy to read what was happening, and with the chakra signature being picked up behind him, Haru would immediately spin clockwise holding his blade firm. He was somewhat impressed at this point, their blades clinging together violently. A moment after the violent cling, he'd step backwards to have a small distance be made between him and Samuru. "Okay, not bad." with that he'd see what the boy would do, planning to counter him one more time before getting more offensive.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:15 am
The boys sword connects, soft sparks coming off the blades as they grind for a moment before the connection is broken. The boy lands on both feet, his stance is moderate being fairly flexible, fitting more Taijutsu than Kenjutsu however. "I got more for ya!" The boy roars out as he lunges forward, his arm sweeping across his body aiming for the mans mid section which would result in a slash across the stomach, the boy is clearly aiming for non lethal areas, the angle would only give a soft cut across it, this however is more than likely moot as the man has probably countered said action a countless amount of times within a second.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum