Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

I'm Samuru, I'm better than you! [P] - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Samuru, I'm better than you! [P]

Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:42 pm
She watches his cloak glow weird, she's never seen him like this before, 'Is it the bijuu? Has he lost control of his anger that much?' She managers to get on her left elbow and uses her right fist to push herself up a bit before a dizzy spell overcomes her senses and she goes back down before she feels her body yell at her to stand down, but she needs to show her brother. She atempts a second time this time when she props up with her elbow she reaches for the seat of the chair not to far from her to stabalize herself. Once she had a good grip she pulls herself to her knees. Waiting a bit to let her body get use to being beaten up, she glares at him once more to see his evil smirk. She pushes herself up, knowing she's not going to last long she lets her body go forward with her weight and concentrates the  last of her strength  and chakra into one last palm strike aiming for his heart, she knows that it won't kill him, but it can stun him, if he does not stop her palm.

[200/2000]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

I'm Samuru, I'm better than you! [P] - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Samuru, I'm better than you! [P]

Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:57 pm
Samuru watches as she struggles to stand, his smirk still remaining for the time being, it however begins to fade as she goes back down, the blood noticed upon the back of her head, and upon the floor. 'Are you happy with yourself now?' That is all Viper's voice says to the boy, Samuru's eyes fixed upon her form as it still struggles, regardless of what Samuru has put it through, to get up and stand to face him. Samuru watches as she comes forward again, her motions sluggish as her palm comes at him. Samuru crouches, moving to his right having her palm go over his left shoulder, Samuru moving forward as both arms make their way around her, set to embrace her if not stopped, his embrace firm, but not enough to cause pain on her no doubt fragile form. Samuru remains silent for a few moments, only holding her if allowed to progress to this point, his voice is not heard as it cracks near the beginning, "I-I'm sorry.." The boy now coming to grasp with everything he has done, all she said was she was tired of being last place and he nearly killed her for it, his own little sister..tears begin to gather in his eyes, but do not yet leave them until the boy shuts his eyes tightly, a single tear rolling down his right cheek only to have it drop upon her left shoulder. How could he let this happen again? First with his aunt, and now with his sister. The Kyuubi's malice is felt by the boy however, fading slowly which is the reason he is now calm, the beast his father sealed inside of him doing more harm to his family than it has ever done good.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:07 pm
She tenses seeing him duck but when she feels his arms wrap around gently she untenses in his embrace, and once she hears his soft apology she relaxes all anger and frustration fading keeping her eyes open she looks to the side seeing his hair tremble from his crying. She decides to go back to her gentle self again and she uses one arm to hug him around the neck and the other comes up to stroke his hair. "It's ok big brother..that is all I wanted...don't cry big brother, I didn't mean to upset you that bad. I'm sorry too...I don't regret being your sister for one minute, and I'm very greatful to call you Onii-san." with her soft words she nuzzles into the side of his face which is the non-bloody side. Hopefully her brother has calmed down a little bit and she can feel her strength failing her as her legs shake like jello.

[360/2000]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:20 pm
Samuru holds her close, his eyes shut tightly, he however hears her referencing him crying, Samuru clenches his eyes shut more to force his tears back, the boy having his tone take a playful one which he forces forward. "I'm not crying, your hair just poked me in the eye" The boy says as an obvious lie, but hopefully one that clears the air between them a bit. He feels her body shake a bit, he tightens his embrace a bit, lifting her and leaning back so her form lays upon him, slightly draped over his shoulder, his arms supporting her waist. "I'm taking you to the hospital, no arguing." With this the boy turns to face the door, walking towards it and opening it surprisingly, with his left leg which raises up to open the doorknob with his foot, his arms not leaving his sister so he has her fully supported. The boy after a bit, if not stopped or distracted, reaches the hospital in Konohagakure no Sato, reaching the doors he kicks them open, still not removing his arms from his sister, Samuru hollering to the people behind the counter. "Hey fuckers, my sister needs a doctor asap!" The management behind the counter immediately calls for a doctor that meets Samuru in the hall, motioning for them to follow him to one of the open rooms, directing Samuru to place his sister upon the open bed, Samuru doing as instructed as he looks towards the state of his sister if all goes up to this point, to see if she is still awake or not.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:34 pm
The small girl once she was picked up the head wound gets to her and she closes her eyes deactivating as she passes out in her brother's arms, so by time he places her on the bed she's already limp from exhaustion. Her face is pale and there's a small gash on the side of her temple where her head had connected with the ground. However her hand at some point had latched onto his holding onto it the entire time and her grip tells him that it does not intend on letting go any time soon.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:43 pm
Samuru looks over his sisters form, he notes the blood upon her form; that he caused. He feels her hand however still upon his, Samuru looking down at it as a light smile forms upon his lips but his guilt over putting her in the hospital still greater than anything at the moment. The doctor looks over her wounds, luckily they are not serious, but there is many scattered out, and with the girls small frame he is surprised they are not much worse. The doctor has his hands glow with medical chakra as he first starts with the wound on her head, running his hand over it only to hold the chakra enhanced hand over it to flow the chakra into the wound, the cells and other parts of her body beginning to heal themselves only for the wound to close. His hands travel along her form, doing a full check on her body feeling for irregularities, and fixing them should they be found. After only a few minutes the wounds are fully treated, Samuru watching in fascination as the mans chakra is used to heal all of her wounds. "All she needs to do now is rest" the doctor instructs, walking out of the room, not charging for the treatment for the Fourth Hokage's daughter, accepting the honor of treating her as payment enough. Samuru whilst she lays there softly strokes her hand with his thumb, watching her with a worried expression mixed with sadness that he was the cause of this.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:48 pm
Its only been a short amount of time for her to rest but enough her her to dream, her head leans toward her brother as she lets out a small whimper. "Onii-san...I'm sorry...the shell...belated birthday..." She mumbles incoherently her eyes brows furrowing as she dreams and then her body relaxes again as her head leans to the other side.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:00 pm
Samuru stands beside her, stroking her hand softly with his, he hears her mumble in her sleep, mentioning the necklace he destroyed in front of her, Samuru remembering it all to well which causes him even more pain. Samuru closes his eyes softly as he enters his mental realm, standing in the black space he hollers out, "Dad, I need to talk to you!" Summoned by the boys words, the amalgamation of chakra takes shape before him, forming his fathers image that stands before him. "Dad, I need your help, I'm tired of this happening to the ones I love.." The boy says, in almost a pleading manner. Viper sighs, knowing full well the cause. 'The cause is the traces of malice I left within the beast to help you in battle, the only way for you to make this never happen, is to fully take control my chakra, making it so the malice does not exist anymore to corrupt your feelings' Samuru narrows his eyes a bit, his hands enclosing into fists, "Then you better get ready, once Ashie is out of the hospital, I'm kicking your ass!" the boy says in a serious tone, a smirk forming upon his lips, a mirrored smirk forming upon Viper's lips as he nods towards his son. Samuru's eyes open as he focuses now on the real world, waiting for his sister to wake up, so he can know she is ok.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:43 pm
She groans as she stirs gently awaking from her slumber. Some time has passed since she passed out in his arms. She stretches and feels her head, her hand runs over smooth skin not feeling any cuts or bruises. She looks at her brother and smiles big, 'Looks like he does still care, he's not cruel, he just needs someone to stick to him like glue! And who else does that better than anyone? Ashie!' She runs her thumb over his skin as well to let him know she's awake. "Hello...~" She says softly.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:51 pm
Samuru whilst watching her notes her eyes open, and her form stretch, Samuru's lips curl into a wide smile seeing that she has woken up. "Your awake!" He says, advancing forward, releasing her hand only to make an attempt at putting his arms around her for a tight hug. "I'm so sorry I did this to you, I just got angry when you said the things about my demon and well...well I lost it!" The boy says, his tone quick as he apologizes to her for his actions, the girl probably not knowing much about the demons, or even making it be a lucky guess that he had one, so she probably does not know the full story, and why he would lose it, this being explained if she does delve more into the issue.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum