Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only} - Page 2 Empty Re: I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only}

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:50 pm
Ashie by time the boy has finished has finished her two pancakes and there are still some left over, 'I'll leave these out for Otsune or for Father, I'm sure one of them will notice.' Ashie takes her napkin off of her lap and dabs at the sides of her mouth to clean her face. She watches her brother contently rock his chair after enjoying a good meal that was large enough to satisfy him. "S-So big brother, today I was wondering...could you help me train with the Masutaai?" A blush would come up to her face, she knew how to use them as soon as she got them...but know she is cautious about how to use them, she doesn't know what the third tomoe does to her. Hopefully her brother will agree and they can have an easy spar for once.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only} - Page 2 Empty Re: I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only}

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:13 pm
Samuru whilst rocking back and forth in his chair has his tongue rim his mouth, licking off the syrup. He hears his sister talk to him which has him open his eyes, which are still in the Masutaai state from where he attempt to scare her, he has gotten so used to them that he forgets they are on sometimes, his chakra network used to producing that small amount to trigger his Dojutsu. "Yeah I can show you a few things, turn them on and look at me." Should she turn them on and look towards him, he continues his words. "Not much of a difference between your current ones and the old ones besides this." With his words spoken his eyes have already casually glanced into hers, should she not do any method of prevention his Genjutsu activates. Due to her eyes however, she can see notable flaws in this Genjutsu however. Samuru has his mental self move forward and get up from his seat, but if she looks close enough she sees the real Samuru still rocking back and forth in his chair, the other one has his head vanish as it proceeds to walk around. Samuru continues to speak if they have reached this point, "As you can probably see, you can tell what is real and what is fake, you should also be able to craft your own Genjutsu if your chakra control is good enough, give it a shot and see if you can make me see shit" the boy says whilst still rocking in his chair, his replica now has his head grow back, only to walk over to the sofa, sit down, and begin watching television.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:23 pm
Upon her brother's request she would channel her chakra to activate her eyes, they turn silver and her new third tomoe joins the previous two. As she looks at her brother she would squint noticing faintly that she indeed can still see him in his chair even though there's a Samuru in front of her. 'This must be what it looks like to notice a flaw.' Hearing him telling her to try to craft a genjutsu she would shy down, 'I-I don't know if I can...but I guess we shall see.' She stares into her brother's eyes as he sits in his chair, if he does look into her eyes he would notice a slow spinning start to form in her eyes as two different Ashie's walk toward him from the side and if allowed the illusions would hug onto both of his arms as they squee, "Awwwwww he's so cute!~" Though her brother should be more advanced in this than her and be easily be able to see through her jutsu.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:56 pm
Samuru watches as his sisters eyes begin to spin, moments later two replicas of her are made that now walk over to him, each one hugging an arm, Samuru smirking at this as he preforms something that he hopes she will understand.  Taking control over the genjutsu, he has a light purple long rimmed hat to form upon his head, a purple suit to take place of his clothing, a few jeweled rings, purple pants, and a cane that is in his left hand, the smirk still upon his lips.  "It's good to be a pimp~" the boy says in a teasing tone, his tongue sticking out towards her as he references the girls on each of his arms, his form mimicking that of a pimp, most commonly known as slip back. Taking this one step further, he manipulates her audio sensory, he has a sick beat now form, the lyrics now come form the air around her. 'They see me rollin', They hatin', Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty~ Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty~" Samuru nodding his head softly to the beat of this otherwise unknown song that it is unknown how this boy even knows this song.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:13 pm
Ashie as soon as he forms his purple outfit begins and she hears the song playing in her senses she start to laugh. Letting her eyes close to hold her side her illusions would break, fading away into nothing. "Brother you look rediculous!" She keeps laughing and goes from the chair to leaning over on the floor her body tensing from laughing so hard begging her to breathe in, which she finally does and the lets out a couple more chuckles as her body regains fresh oxygen. She lifts herself up by putting her left hand on the edge of the table and lifting herself up, going back to sitting in her chair she would smile at her brother, "So I can make people see things? Maybe when we see Hatsuka-nii I can trick her into seeing a million Samuru's!" She would giggle at the reaction since Hatsuka usually doesn't like her siblings.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:23 pm
Samuru sees his sisters reaction as he makes the hat vanish, and the music stop, her illusions seeming to fade as he chuckles a bit himself.  "You can gain full control over their senses from how I understand it, this includes making them feel things, hear things, and many more." the boy explains, eager to show her more he manifests a cookie before her, floating mid air.  If she should take hold of it, her body would physically feel as if there is truly a cookie there, if eaten, it tastes perfect, as if baked by the gods themselves, this further showing how potent the eyes of their clan is, how he can perfectly create the best bait to ever exist.  "Ah that would be something, knowing her though she would ignore us, call us stupid, and go back to reading and ignore it all"  Samuru sighs softly, thinking of his sister that in his mind, wishes to have nothing to do with him. A light smile however forms upon his lips, her involvement is truly not needed in his life when he thinks about it, he has two sisters that actually want to be with him, that one can go fuck a book for all he cares if she does not want to be with him.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:33 pm
Ashie sees the cookie, but doesn't feel like partaking in trying to eat it. She just nods and takes her brother's words for it. Ashie usually falls for many of her brother's tricks, any possible trick could come out of this. But for now she notices her brother sigh about their sister. Sadly, Ashie feels as if she needs to get along with all of her siblings for her father surely has plans for all of them. Ashie though know's that her sister tries to catch up desperately with their older brother, but it doesn't give Hatsuka any reason to down Otsune and Ashie. Ashie would duck her head thinking of all the times she would wander through Asgard wishing for an escape from the mental torment. Ashie was truly happy here in this world with her brother, sister and father that love her very much. It would be even more complete if her mother and older sister could come and see all of this. Then again it would cause a lot of fighting between the siblings, for if Ashie gets into a simple fight with Samuru since she learned how to fight, how many fights would Ashie get into with Hatsuka? Ashie would shudder at the thought and then shake herself back into reality. "So Big brother, what should we do today?" She asks she would like some quality time with her brother instead of fighting for once.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:54 pm
Samuru hears her request on what they should do, he ponders this for a moment as all of his illusions vanish, his arms extending above his head only to stretch his form and cause a few audible pops. He leans forward, his chair impacting the wooden floor with the legs as he stands. "Whatever you want to do squirt, your choice since your new to this world." He says causally, not really sure what they should do, they always train so perhaps just a normal day together would be more fun.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:00 am
Ashie would think, 'What should we do?' They usually train, but they just did do some training, they could do some later, but what would they do until then. "Hm." She mutters before leaning back in her chair folding her arms. "We could...we could just go out for some fresh air! Play some games! Have you ever played games in this world big brother? I heard they can be very fun!" She tilts her head to the side giving him a soft smile excited that they'll be able to go somewhere besides the training ground.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:29 am
Samuru hears her question if he played any games, thinking for a moment his eyes go wide and he gets a big smile.  "Yes! I can show you a game Uncle Koroshi showed me!"  With much joy the boy grabs the knife on the table, leaning over it, his left hand placed upon the table wiht his fingers spread, and the knife in his right hand.  "Ok, now while you do this, there is a song you have to sing and when you hit the end your done, the faster the better!"  Samuru twirls the knife in his hand as he begins the game for his sister to see, "Oooooooooh~" with this the boy starts the game.

The knife goes to the right of his hand, impacting the wooden table with the tip of the knife, but not enough the pierce it. Now going between his thumb and index, then going between his index and middle finger, then between his middle and ring, ring and pinkie, then tapping the table beside his hand. All the while as he first taps the table be begins the song, "I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop!"  He looks towards his sister, taking his eyes off his hand with a smirk as he reverses the order, going from the outside of his hand to the space between his pinkie and ring, ring and middle, middle and index, index and thumb, then finally tapping the outside space near his thumb, the next verse said during. "If I miss the spaces in between, my fingers will come off!"  

The boy with a wide smirk proceeds to do the same back and forth motions but with the speed increased, his song continuing all the whole, his eyes looking at his sister as he does this full on trusting his skills with a blade, and his aim. "And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out! But all the same, I play this game, cause thats what its all about!"  By the time the boy gets to this point, his speed is making his hand look like a blur, knicks forming in the table from the knife as he hits a full 100 speed. "Oh, CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP
Im picking up the speed, and If I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed!"
 With a wide grin Samuru draws the knife back and slams it into the table after pulling back his hand, a crucial mistake he made last time of leaving his hand in the way and plunging a kunai deep into his hand.  

If nothing stops the game, he looks towards his sister afterwards, "Ok, your turn!" his grin is wide, he stops back letting her have control of the knife to see if she can do it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum