Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Day One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki Ohta
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only} - Page 3 Empty Re: I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only}

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:44 am
Ashe the whole time watches in both amazement and fear. Fear that her brother will hit his hand even though its just a butter knife. Shrugging it off a bit she watches her brother carefully even though her brother starts to move at high speeds her eyes are still able to see them. Seeing it as if it were a playback. Once he slams the knife into the table and tells her to have a go at it she shakes her head quickly and backs up. "N-No! I've read about that! It's a dangerous game to play unless you know what you're doing! I meant other games! Not dangerous adult games!" She blushes covering her mouth with her right hand realizing she sounds a lot like her sisters. Shaking her head again to get back to the topic at hand she lowers her hand. "Come on! Lets go for a walk! We'll go to the park and go swimming! Go get your swim shorts, its actually hot outside today! Perfect for the Lake!" She says putting her hands together hoping that her brother likes to swim, Ashie's affinity to water makes it easy to pull pranks on him in her own element.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only} - Page 3 Empty Re: I Can See! {Private, NK. Ashie and Samuru only}

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:13 am
Samuru is a little offended, "It's a training game method that our uncle taught me before he left to Sunagakure no Sato!" Grumbling a bit he crosses his arms, a little saddened she will not partake in this family game. He sighs a bit and hears her speak of going to the lake, his right brow raising at this as it sounds like a fun idea. His smile returns to his lips as he runs up stairs, running along the walls as he curves around the corner, jumping off and diving into his room only to land with a roll. He looks through his drawers and gets an old pair of shorts, running back down afterwards he flows chakra to his watch only to have the trunks vanish in a crimson flash. "Ok I got it!" the boy says excited to depart, today is time for fun.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:25 pm
Ashie would smile big once her brother runs upstairs no doubt excited to go swimming today. Ashie would go up and into her room going through her draws for her black, one piece swimsuit, a couple towels for drying off and some odd liquid that her sister had given her to protect her skin from the sun, but Ashie had read in a book that not all human's get burned from the sun's rays. Shrugging she would get a bag to carry her things in and would go down the stairs to meet her brother at the door, "C'mon big brother! I'm ready, let's go!" She yells up to him holding her bag on one shoulder so she can use her other hand to open the front door to their home.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:35 pm
With both of them now down stairs it is time to depart, "Let's go to the river at the third training ground since you know where that one is!" The boy says, pushing open the door as he steps out only to have the sun hit his activated eyes full on, the boy has been in the house all morning and with his enhanced eyes on the sun is not kind to him. His eyes shut tightly cause of the suns blinding rays as he begins to back step, his feet getting tangled only to have the boy trip over them and fall upon his ass, the boy letting out an audible yell of, "My eyes!" The boys hands come up to cover his eyes from the sun as he leans forward, using his elbows to get to his feet the boy stumbles out the door with his eyes covered still. 'Ok, you can do this Samuru, remember where the training fields are you do not need your eyes..' Feeling content with his thoughts Samuru smirks with his eyes still covered by both hands, he exclaims for his sister to hear, "Ok follow me!" With this the boy runs straight only to impact a light post and fall back upon his ass groaning in pain, "oooooooow....."
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:42 pm
Ashie would smile upon the opening of the door and jump hearing her brother scream, her heart qould almost stop seeing him cover his eyes with his hands and try to walk forward. Seeing him bump into the post would make Ashie giggle and she would walk over holding her hand out to her brother, "Oh brother, c'mon now, turn off your eyes and stand up you silly." She would speak softly and if her brother would take her hand she would help him to his feet again, if not she would just retract her hand and wait until he had regain his composure after being blinded by the sun. Thinking back to when Ashie had eaten the rock she would giggle, 'It runs in the family or so it seems' she would think glad to know that Ashie is not going to be the only one to make little mistakes here and there.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:50 pm
Samuru grumbles a bit hearing her laughter, his left hand coming up to grasp her hand only for him to use it to get up, the chakra going to his eyes is removed having his eyes take on their coal black color, now being less sensitive to the light. His eyes open with blinking squints, he looks around trying to gain his vision back, and get his eyes adjusted to the surrounding light. "Ok, a warning about our eyes..We are extra sensitive to things that our eyes take in, meaning flash bombs and shit really hurt!" the boy says, remembering an instance when he was at the shop last and dropped one off the shelf whilst his eyes were on, the boy cringing from this as the memory is quote painful. "ok, let's get going shall we?" With this the boy releases her hand, squinting as he walks towards the training field, not interested in losing his sister in the streets of Konohagakure no Sato, the two set to reach the third training ground in only a short amount of time.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:43 pm
Ashie would giggle before taking on a more serious face. Following her brother through the streets of their village she would fan herself with her hand, 'It sure is hot...come to think of it, it was always perfect in Asgard, never too warm or never too cold.' She would wipe her forehead with her hand as they make it to the training field she gets excited and makes her way towards one of the changing stalls for the women. Changing out of her clothes and into her swimsuit before putting on a coat of the liquid called 'sun screen'. Rubbing it into her fair skin she would notice that it smelled like flowers! Giggling she would cap the bottle and put everything in her bag before coming out of the stall and looking around for her older brother.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:51 pm
Samuru whilst his sister goes to change, flows chakra to the device upon his wrist, in a crimson flash his entire body is obstructed changing the boy into his swimming trunks, and storing his gloves, shoes, cape, and other things within the hammer space, leaving the boy in only his swimming trunks. By this time his sister is no doubt still changing seeing as how Samuru was able to change in an instant. The boy looks at his watch, wondering if it will get messed up if he gets in the water with it, deciding to be safe than sorry since everything he owns is inside, he waits till his sister exists the changing room. Samuru's form despite being only five is still a perfectly crafted masterpiece of masculinity, the cape does not obstruct any of this as his form still has his muscles that have developed detailed, along with a real six pack ab. Samuru looks at his sister with a smirk, "Took ya long enough~" he says teasingly. Unclipping his watch he reaches towards her bag, "I'm putting this in here so it does not get ruined in the water, ok?" If allowed, he places it within, turning in place and running towards the river running through the training field. As he grows near, his feet step upon the air as if he is running up inisible steps reaching 20 meters above the lake but still five meters away from it he gets rid of the platforms and curls his form into a ball, his form rocketing towards the river as a diagonal cannon ball only to impact the center of the river and send water everywhere due to his speed of entry, massive waves being created that splash up on land. The boy remains submerged for but a moment as he pushes himself to the top with movements of his arms, getting his head above the water he softly moves his arms to keep himself stationary with the help of his feet, and not washed down the river which has only a slight current today but enough to easily resist.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:06 pm
Ashie's swimsuit is very basic and common for girls her age for her body is slim and hasn't hit the age where women develope their curves. Tying up her hair in a pony tail she would hear her brother and turn to face the direction of his voice. Ashie upon seeing her brother would smile big and meet him in the middle, hearing him wanting to keep his...what looked like an odd watch to Ashie safe, she would open the bag so he can put it intside. Gasping for as soon as its placed safely in her bag her brother takes off and preforms a super cannon ball into the lake. Giggling she would go over to the tree to place her bag down and look for something to jump off of so she can get some equal height. Seeing a rock formation formed on the side of the river she would run towards it and as soon as her feet hit the edge she would push of with all her strength propelling herself forward before both her arms come up and forward into a nice swan dive barely making a splash at all. Ashie upon openning her eyes under water could see her brother stay in his little ball shape and would smile before swimming up to return for some air. Coming above the air she would inhale for oxygen and float around on her back feeling relaxed and at ease from anything that might be bugging her.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:20 pm
Samuru watches as his sister pops up next to him from under the water, sadly he missed her swan dive since she did it at the same time as him, the boy curious how she even got in the water, she has gotten alot faster.  However, this is shrugged off as he lens back, having his feet float upwards to lay on his back beside his sister, the two moving slightly down the river with the soft current, but not enough to radically change their position.  "Ya know, dad used to tell me stories of this training field, this very river matter of fact is where he mastered the fire element, he said he once dried up this entire river for a few minutes with the power of his Katon alone." The boy says, speaking of his father, he never truly got to spend much time with his real father, only to replica inside him he only just now discovered is his dads incarnation.  Samuru softly kicks his feet to keep his form stationary floating, giving just enough of a propulsion to counter act the slight current.  "Some day I'll be strong enough to dry up the entire river for good if I wanted!" the boy says with a smirk, thinking of the future and his goals for it, how he is going to surpass his father and show he is not just some half blood that is riding on his fathers reputation, that he is his own person who is better than all of the mongrels that think other wise.  One day he will show them all, one day he will prove he is superior to everyone on this damn planet.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum