Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 5:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 4:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 4:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 3:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Ashie and Auracle's training! {P,IO,NK} Empty Ashie and Auracle's training! {P,IO,NK}

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:39 am
Ashie could hear something at her door, scratching and faint mewling on the other side of her oak door. Sitting up Ashie would wipe the sleepy away from her eyes and lift the covers from her body. Standing up from the edge of her bed she would slowly and dizzily walk towards the door wondering if Shui had been forgotten to be fed. Upon opening the door there would be this small crate with a white tiger and blue eyes sitting inside, a huge red ribbon tied gently around its small neck, a note would be attached as well.

Blushing she would kneel down and pet the small creature earning purrs and mewls from it, so soft and fuzzy. "Aren't you cute! How did you get here?" The tiger would meow at her happily at her as she pet its fluffy head. Ashie would reach with her free hand to take off the ribbon and opens the note. Which read -

'Dear Ashie, your familiar came in today! Have fun Love your Father Viper.'

Ashie squeed and picks up the little tiger by under his front limbs, holding it close to her she'd take it down the stairs, through the living room and into the kitchen where she would set the little tiger on the floor. "You must be hungry little one." Ashie would climb up onto the counter top kneeling on her knees she would reach into the cabinet for a can of cat food. "I hope you like cat food, because that's all I have for now." Ashie would look down at the little tiger as it meowed at her happily, got on it's hind legs and hopped up a little bit. This Tiger was so cute! Ashie then got a small bowl and popped the tab on the can before pulling it open so sump the cat food into the bowl.

Tossing the can into the sink Ashie would hop off of the counter top landing behind the little tigress before leaning down and putting the bowl on the ground. The small tiger would come close and sniff at the food before mewling happily and taking large bites out of it. "Wow, I'll have to buy some meat for you as well." The tiger once done eating would gallop around and look up at Ashie sitting like a little princess. "You're so cute! What should I name you?" Another mewl would come out of the small tiger. 'Well Father said they are called familiars...so, it is familiar to me...' Ashie would gasp thinking of a name that only her mother would say when she was mad at Ashie, "How about Auracle?" The tiger would perk its ears up and meow at Ashie. "Oh you like that name? Good! Because that's my middle name!"

The little creature would now pounce over to Ashie and climb onto her lap rubbing it's head into her stomach. "Awwww you're so cute!" Ashie cooned. 'Maybe we could go for a run around the block.' Setting Auracle back onto the ground Ashie had gone over to the door and opened it. "Come on Auracle, lets go for a run!" Auracle would meow at Ashie and run out the door along with her Ashie turning quickly to close the door before running after her cute, little, ball of fuzz! Jogging lightly to make sure her little friend can keep up with her Ashie starts to work up a sweat before the mini tigress stops and pounces on a leaf, batting it with it's paws trying to play with it. Ashie would stop and turn to watch before going over and patting it's head.

"You cute little devil! Come on lets go lets go to the training field!" The two friends keep running until they reach the training field watching her little friend the whole time to make sure that no one would swipe her or try to hurt her. Walking into the training field she would smile and notice how tired her little friend was. Picking her up by her sides she would bring her over to the tree where she usually hits the pad with her gentle fist for practice and sets her down. "You get some rest little one, we'll have another run when we go home!"  five meters away from the tree is the lake which Ashie concentrates the chakra into her feeling in order to walk upon the clear surface.

Reaching a couple meters into the lake getting into her gentle fist stance she would flex her muscles and feel the natural movements in her strikes. Her hands moving faster and faster until eventually Ashie could no longer keep count of her strikes. Once she catches herself in a movement where her right arm would come out she brings her right knee up to her chest and shout, "Water Prison!" and water would shoot up from from the lake and begin to form a sphere that covers her hand to keep the form round. Pulling out her hand her leg would come down and she would do a backflip before pushing her feet forward making a sweeping motion with her left arm whilst shouting, "Water senbon!"  and four senbons made out of water would shoot from the lake aiming towards the other side of the lake where they will hopefully disperse.

Taking a deep breath she would let the chakra in her feet fade letting her body fall into the cooling water on such a warm day I bet the water felt good. Moving her arms to swim to he surface she would burst above the surface and would inhale fresh oxygen. Swimming over to the edge she would pick herself up and ring out her long hair before ringing out her shirt and shorts. Going back over to the tree where Auracle would still be resting while watching Ashie train.

"How bout we play a little game?" She would ask softly hoping the small tigress still has the energy to play. Mewling Auracle would perk her snall white ears up and pounce around before sitting in front of Ashie swaying her tail slowly. Aura reached into her pocket to produce a small ball, with some pink fuzz on it so its easier to pick up. "Lets teach you how to retrieve!" She would bend down and crouch showing the cub the ball, "Now Auracle, I'm going to throw this ball and I need you to go over and pick it up, and bring it back! There will be a big reward for you when we get home!" The cub would meow at her in agreement before watching Ashie as Ashie stood back up and tossed the ball towards the tree, but the little tigress did not move. "Go get it Auracle!"

Auracle would perk her ears up and stand looking for what she meant, but did not quit get what she meant. Sighing Ashie would shrug and walk over to the ball before bending over to pick it up. "It's okay Auracle I didn't expect you to get it the first time. This time I will make sure you are looking, you want to bring me back this ball okay?" Auracle would perk her ears up as Ashie held it out for her to see and then tossed it to the side of them where Auracle could easily watch this time. Mewling the small tiger would go over and pick it up with her mouth before trotting happily back to Ashie and dropping the ball in front of her. "Good job Auracle! Now lets try farther, make sure you're watching!"

Crouching down Ashie would pick up the ball and hold it out once again for Auracle to see, then standing up holding the ball between her forefinger and thumb before tossing it further to the side this time watching Auracle's eager face follow the ball. Auracle's reaction was immediate, Ashie didn't even need to encourage the retrieving this time! Clapping and giggling as the cute cub picks up the ball and come trotting back again without a call. Ashie would bend down as Auracle drops the ball and would pet the tiger and praise her, "Such a good girl! You're doing so good!" Ashie would then pick up the ball and slip it into her weapon pouch before picking up her new little friend. " I think you deserve some treats when we get home huh?" She would ask her and the fuzzy creature would meow happily in reply to Ashie's question before purring and nuzzling into Ashie's chest.

Ashie thinking that they had enough for today Ashie would begin to walk home letting Auracle rest for such a long and vigorous first day for the cub. Giggling once in awhile at the kit who would rub its head against her collar bone. Upon arriving back at home Ashie would let the kit onto the floor to stretch and run around the living room. Ashie at this time would head into the kitchen to get the treats from the bottom drawer. Their cat Shui had a habit of opening the drawers so they gave up and decided to make the drawer with the treats closer to the floor.

Smiling Ashie would take a couple treats into her hand and go back into the living room sitting on the floor before setting the treats on the floor for her to munch on without waiting or petty commands. Ashie felt like Auracle had deserved a good treat after showing good progress. Ashie felt very close to her new friend, and now Ashie was pooped. Her eyes felt heavy and sore as she yawned and rubbed at them, laying herself down on the floor Auracle would finish her treats and snuggle once again into Ashie's arms purring softly as both the girl and the creature felt exhausted from the training and the warm weather.

Slowly Ashie and Auracle's eyes would close as their breathing would slow and their body would relax even if they were on the hard wooden floor.

{Exit via sleep, Closed Topic}

{FWC 1681 for 8 stats and 16 JP for both Auracle and Ashie}
{Also fully trained Auracle over 1000 words.}
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Ashie and Auracle's training! {P,IO,NK} Empty Re: Ashie and Auracle's training! {P,IO,NK}

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:41 am
Approved I guess cause I'm biased as fuck, topic locked.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum