Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

+5
UchihaLegend
Otsune Uchiha
Minorin
Ashie Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
9 posters
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] - Page 7 Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Thu May 16, 2013 1:34 pm
Ashie would giggle and pull on her sister's hand, "Come on Otsune! Lets go home, I bet you are tired huh?" She smiles big, but underneath Ashie is actually pretty exhausted herself. Her muscles screaming at her to pass out, but she would not do so. Not after she had gotten such praise and wasn't a disappointment to her family.

[Exit { exactly 2,800 words for 14 Stat points 28JP please :3 }]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] - Page 7 Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Thu May 16, 2013 1:55 pm
Approved
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

Thu May 16, 2013 6:16 pm
Otsune’s face reverts back to normal after listening to her brother, his answer had almost seemed like an excuse or maybe stretching of the truth, but perhaps she was just imagining it. She didn’t really know her brother well after all. She’d give one enthusiastic nod to her sister and would walk along behind Samuru, glad to have made some kind of progress today. Mostly she’d felt useless, she’d really only ran around a bit after all. And well, she had caught her sister, so that made her feel sore but this seemed to be a power play – for Samuru to show them how far behind they were in comparison to him. But she’d learned a few interesting things and that was good, she was slowly gaining experience.

[Exit; Closed]

Total word count: 4,390

+21 stat points
+43 jutsu points
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Thu May 16, 2013 6:19 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum