Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

+5
UchihaLegend
Otsune Uchiha
Minorin
Ashie Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
9 posters
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Sat May 04, 2013 1:16 am
Ashie would cringe letting her sister coo her to calm down and she would nod telling her that she is not all that injured but in pain. She would then hold on tight to his brother's shoulder as he carries her to the said ice-cream parlor. Once she is seated she would grab the flat like paper menu and look though the choices she has. Her eyes widen at the colors and flavors upon flavores that she has never tried before. Gentle she removes her hand from her mouth and points to the picture with a Banana split sundea, not knowing what it's really called she looks up at the waiter and speaks gently as to not induce more pain to her already hurting jaw. "M-May I have one of these...?" Her voice is gentle as to not bug the strange man behind the counter who had decided to sigh upon the sight of her brother. The choice she had picked was also the cheapest item it seemed to her on the said menu, her mother had taught her a little about currency from this world.

= 554 words
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Sat May 04, 2013 1:37 am
Otsune steps backwards and listens quietly, allowing space so that Ashie could be properly placed on Samuru’s back. Her face is serious once more, no emotion showing except for slight irritation. If this was another dirty trick she swore she’d start listing everything her brother did and hand in weekly reports to her father and perhaps that crazy uncle too, so that they’d know exactly what was going on and be able to dish out the correct punishment.

She follows behind them, back straight, her eyes trained on Ashie’s back. That event back there had really bothered her, he needed to be more serious, even if they were young there was already tons of pressure on them and Ashie was his family, it just didn’t sit well with her at all. Soon the trio came upon some sort of building, something about “ice cream.” She glares at the building as they approach, wondering what sort of tricks could be played in such a setting.

She watches Ashie carefully as Samuru sets her down, Otsune guesses he’s really trying to make it up to Ashie and so she decides to do as he wishes and take the seat to his right, her arms crossing as she sits down, a stern expression in place as she stares at the “menu.” As her eyes scan the surface she begins to loosen up, distracted by the odd brightly colored food in the pictures. She sees one that she’s interested in. It’s pink and has chunks of reddish purple in it; apparently they were some kind of fruit. She glances over at her brother and sister, relaxing as she hears Ashie’s hesitant voice. A small smile forming just in case her sister looks over, she doesn’t want Ashie to notice her aggressive feelings, she had been the victim after all, poor thing.

She then turns back to the menu, pointing to the picture that held her interest, "That one looks alright, what are you getting Samuru?" She decided she shouldn't act aggressively, he was family, even if he had made a little mistake.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Sat May 04, 2013 1:58 am
Samuru looks towards the first of his siblings to speak, the one he holds a bit of concern for at the moment, he sees what she picks and feels she is holding back, little kids like them should not know such a thing.
He now hears what his other sister orders, "Ok, bring them their order and also a slice of chocolate cake each, for me I'll have the chocolate chip sundae, and a piece of strawberry cobbler!"
The man hears their order, smiling softly at the females as he gets higher hopes for this meal and that the boy is not going to terrorize him on this day.

The man now leaves headed to the back room to prepare their dishes, Samuru looking towards Ashie as he chuckles a bit. "Well, lesson one is learned about the real world...do not eat rocks.." he says sticking his tongue out playfully, knowing that if Hatsuka was there he would most likely not be walking.
After a few moments the man returns with the ordered deserts, placing them in front of each of them as Samuru actually this time pulls forth the money and pays for the dishes, this causing the man's eyes to widen, his form snatching up the money thinking he has to be quick otherwise he might take it back, Samuru chuckling at this a bit.
The man now makes his way to the back once more leaving them to their meal, Samuru leans back a bit, his feet wrapped around the stand of the stool as he extends his arms upwards stretching as he hangs off the back of the stool, being supported by his feet.
He leans forward now gripping the spoon in his right hand and twirling it around a bit, "Ok, this is what you call desert, the most important meal of the day for kids!" he says speaking his own personal views towards the sugar filled concoctions.
Samuru now takes his spoon and impales it within the ice cream, after sinking it fully within he tries to scoop a section off but the entire thing lifts, the boy growling at this as he slams it down and lifts upwards again, he slams it down again, he growls in aggravation as he grips the edge of the container not really paying attention to what is around him, with his full strength he pushes down rocketing the ice cream like a catapult at Otsune's head as Samuru's arm goes through the counter the boy falling from his stool sideways as a verbal "FUCK" is made by the boy as he hits the ground with a slight roll getting to his feet as he looks around surveying the damage.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 04, 2013 2:10 am
Ashie's eyes would widen, the thing was at least as big as her head. She got one of her hair ties to keep her long madded hair from getting stuck in her treat. She took the spoon between her forefinger and thumb taking a scoop of the white, brown, and pink substance she thinks is called ice cream putting it to her lip and taking a bit. The coolness then runs through her mouth soothing any now dulling pain she felt from the pebble. A small, "Mmm!~" would escape her as she would take big scoops and then she would go for the long, yellow fruit in the center taking a small bite. "This is so yummy! It's mana from heaven!" She states before taking some of the white creamy softness on top of it all. The flavor of everything is just all so new she eats faster enjoying her meal. The small girl would take some time to look over at her elder sister and smile asking, "What did you get Onii-chan?"

= 173 + 554 = 727 words
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Sat May 04, 2013 3:16 am
Otsune listens as Samuru orders the ice cream, cake, and cobbler. Yes, he wasn’t so bad after all. She watches as Samuru exchanges words with her sister, and she can’t help but giggle a little on the inside. Otsune felt she herself could have done better though; she should have swatted the rock out of Ashie’s hand. She would have to teach herself to be prepared for everything so she might be able to not be shocked later on, so she could actually act at the proper time.

Otsune paid little attention to the man behind the counter, watching her sister as her ice cream is brought out to her. Although she does nod to the man and thanks him for the food.
As Samuru twirls his spoon and explains dessert Ashie seems not to notice, completely absorbed by her cold treat. Her eyes wide as she digs in, enjoying the food her brother has ordered. As Ashie asks what she got Otsune would look back towards the menu for a moment so that she could read off the name off the ice cream she’d gotten, “I have the cherry strawbe-“

That’s when it happened. Cold material struck the side of her head, sending her to the right. She quickly grabbed onto the broken counter, her feet settling themselves in the rungs of the stool that she was sitting in. She wiped the cold substance away as quickly as possible, clearing it from her ear and attempting to clear it from her hair but to no avail. She turned her head, sure who the culprit was. Wait, all she saw was her sister…

Otsune looked down, seeing Samuru on the ground. It must’ve been an accident? What just happened? She placed her right hand on the side of her face, her skin sticky and cold from the ice cream, “You’re a troublemaker, Samuru… Are you okay?” As she spoke he lifted himself up onto his feet.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Sat May 04, 2013 3:32 am
The boy gets to his feet, he brushes off his legs and looks over towards his sister who speaks, he remains in place, his eyes fixed upon the light pink area on the side of her head, his eyes now dart to the location of his bowl, the ice cream missing, his eyes now going back to her.

He does not make any actions, everything is held back, he wants to do nothing more than laugh his hardest at this but he holds this back trying to keep his composure, although this slightly fails with him having a goofy smile upon his face as he tries to hold it back.
"Rule number two about this world...watch out for rogue flying ice cream.." and that is when he loses it, the boy busting out laughing as he leans over clutching his sides in his hand, his stomach hurting already due to the event from before, thinking back he replays that event over and over in his head, the slow motion ice cream moving forward and impacting her head almost knocking her form her chair, over and over it plays, and the boy laughs harder and harder.

After a good minute has passed the boy slows his laughter, his eyes tearing up at this point as he rubs his eyes with his hands, still chuckling he speaks, "I...am so sorry!" he says through giggles.
The boy reaches over for some napkins and hands them to her, "Here use these to get what ya can off, I'll take ya to go get cleaned up." With anyone else he would of left them there, but still they were his sisters, he had to take care of the runts cause they were his flesh and blood, although he did not know them very well they seemed very naive to the real world, thus he takes it as his responsibility to educate them about it so they do not die by sticking their finger in a light socket.

He looks towards Ashie now as he motions with his left hand, "Come on you can bring the food with you I gotta take Otsune to get cleaned up!"
With this the boy begins to walk away after grabbing his cobbler in his left hand, a spoon held between his left ring finger and pinkie.
As the boy walks hoping they follow him he heads to the public restrooms, stopping before the doors he points to the one with a pink label with his right index finger after raising his right hand slightly. "This is the woman's restroom, you should find a sink and other girly stuff in there to get the ice cream out of your hair."

Leaning against the wall he grabs the spoon from between his fingers and pierces the cobbler with it, taking a large spoonful since his ice cream was now in his sisters hair, he debates however for but a moment of if it is salvageable but dismisses the thought of sucking it out of her hair due to it being to odd, the boy shrugging as he eats his dessert waiting for Otsune to go in and get cleaned up, and potentially leave him alone with Ashie.
If he is indeed alone with his sister he speaks, "So, what do you like to do for fun?" the boy questions, his eyes trailing her form as he notes the cat eared hat upon her head, that will most likely be the next thing he questions.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 04, 2013 10:53 am
Ashie, if her sister would leave, would stop to think the spoon still in her mouth. "Mmmm, I don't know...I usually like to make sure things are nice and neat. I Usually go collecting things." a light blush dusts her cheeks, she knows there's not a lot to do in Asgard. Therefore running about the castle and tidying is her only source of passing time.

But, if her sister doesn't leave, Ashie would continue to scoop spoon-full after spoon-full of ice cream into her mouth savoring each taste stopping when she had finished every last bite to look towards her sister and pull a handkerchief out of her pocket to pass it over to her twin feeling bad that she had gotten hit with some of the sweets. She's her twin after all, always there when she needed it and vice versa.

= 870 words
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

Sat May 04, 2013 5:52 pm
Otsune glares at her brother as the rogue ice cream comment leaves his mouth and gets down from her stool, still trying to get the ice cream out of her hair. Her brow furrowing as she desperately attempted to pry the cold substance from her dark silky locks.

As Samuru apologizes she looks at him, he was still giggling but at least he’d said sorry.. She then takes the offered napkins and successfully wipes a little of the ice cream out of her hair, “Thanks.”

She looks at Ashie as Samuru speaks to her, anger slightly building since in her mind she’s almost being treated as some sort of pet who’s just fallen in mud, a kind of nuisance, that's how Otsune seems to herself in this situation. Still, Otsune follows her brother and sister to a building that read “restrooms.” She hadn’t taken her ice cream or cake with her, deciding she wasn’t a fan of such things after what’d just happened.

Otsune follows the direction her brother points in, staring intently at the door adorned with a pink label and listening to Samuru’s description before nodding in response and walking off towards the door, pushing it in and open slowly so as to not startle anyone that might be inside or smack someone in the face with the door.

As she walks in the smell of cleaning supplies barrages her nostrils, and Otsune, who doesn’t know what on earth this smell is, abruptly covers her nose and mouth with her hands as she walks forward and deeper into the restrooms. She sees a sink, it’s up pretty high. It seems there are only two in here, and at one a lady was looking in the mirror and adjusting the small round things on her chest, when she was done they looked a little bigger. Otsune watched in confusion, and placed her hands on her own chest and patted it as she reached the sink next to the woman’s. Finding her chest to be flat Otsune sighed in relief, glad that those weird things hadn’t formed there yet. She wondered when that happened; she’d do her best to prevent it at all costs! The woman had watched Otsune, and began to take on an offended air, producing a “Hmph!” and sauntering out of the restrooms.

The small unoffended dark haired child would look around the restroom, searching for some sort of step or stool so she might be able to reach the sink without climbing up and sitting in it. Soon she found a dark blue step; it looked like a big rectangular block of blue. Otsune would kick it over to the sink, not wanting to touch it.

Stepping up to the sink she would look into the mirror, assessing the right side of her head and finding ice cream plastered all over it. She wanted to cry. Her long beautiful dark hair had been the poor victim of a sugary mess. She sighed; feeling defeated and untied the dark red ribbons from her hair. Brushing her fingers through her hair as it laid flat against her body, luckily the ice cream not touching her body as well. With her hair out of its pigtails it came all the way down to the middle of her thighs. She took her thick dark hair in her hands and dumped it over her head and into the sink, the silky smooth texture sticking stubbornly into the cold ice cream. She then reached out blindly, her vision obscured by the mess of black hair, turning the hot water on high.

She did her best to rake the water through her long hair, the hot water nearly burning her small fingers as she worked through the ice cream. This is so disgusting, she would think, I can’t believe I’m in such a disgusting place washing my poor beautiful hair. And really, the place was pretty clean, just not clean enough by Otsune standards and so of course she hated it.

Steam traveled lazily upwards as Otsune washed her hair. After a good ten minutes she was finished. The ice cream was finally out. But now her hair was soaking wet and cooling off from the hot water quickly. She piled her wet hair on top of her head as best she could before looking around for things to dry it with. Soon she saw paper towels, hopping off the blue block and onto the ground, hair placed on top of head with small hands attached, she would run over to them, pulling a ton of them from the small grey machine and hastily rubbing down her dark hair with them. Then she started squeezing the water out of her hair and once she was finished she knew this was as dry it was going to get at this point.

Picking her hair ribbons up and placing them in her pockets she would step up onto the block once more, looking in the mirror and attempting to readjust her wet hair so that it looked presentable at the very least.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun May 05, 2013 10:58 pm
The boy adjusts himself against the wall, rolling his shoulders a bit as his arms cross, his gazes upon his sister as she speaks, it is such a short explanation, it seems he did not miss much when he was sent out of Asgard, it seems boring as fuck.
He sighs lightly, disappointed that he does not have much to go on, "Ok first thing we are doing is getting you a hobby, cleaning isn't fun, and if ya only collect stuff your gonna either get bored, find everything, or end up filling Asgard with junk till the point you implode the dimension."
Samuru turns to his right, he pushes on the door to the females bathroom as he yells inside to his sister whom still has not come out after some time has past.
"Come on wipe and lets go!" the boy yells to her, insisting that she is taking a very long shit since there is no way washing your hair takes that long.
He sighs with annoyance as he turns back to his left letting the door freely close as he leans against the wall again tapping his foot, his eyes closing as he crosses his arms once more, his right hands fingers tapping upon his upper left arm as he waits impatiently for her to get out of the bathroom.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 11:07 pm
Ashie would furrow her brow at her brother getting very frustrated on how he is treating his sister and her twin. Ashie opens the door peaking in, pink tiles surrounding the walls which makes her eyes hurt and the bathroom smells faintly of those liquids that women spray themselves with. This makes her wrinkle her nose as she speaks softly into the room, "Big sister, are you okay? Can Ashie help at all?" She asks concerned she reaches into her pocket and pulls out two more hair ties. She figured today might been a rough day for them both adjusting to the new world and so she brought extra things along. "Do you want me to put up your hair? Big sister has very pretty hair. Ashie likes it when it's up!" She smiles towards her trying to help make this world comfortable for them both.

=1016 words
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum