Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Chapter 1: Enter The Young Girls Psych Empty Chapter 1: Enter The Young Girls Psych

Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:00 pm
The sun was high in Kumogakure Mountians it was one of the many sight seeing places tourist come to see. But these mountians had alot of bloodshed and sometimes even worse beast roam this area as there domain. Dragging her feet as she walked was the Raikage herself Misaki Takami the younger sister of Minatsuki Takami. This was seriously one of the many vendors she had to face,her worse enemy...walking."God fucking damnit i feel so weak!!!!! Why do good things happen to good people"she whines as she woukd trip forward from a pebble slamming head first into the ground below. She would push herself drom the ground as she rubbed her redden face. This was insane how coukd people do this walking shit it was so fucking boring."Why did i choose to walk i should of rethought this...,for real now i am walking on these unholy grounds as my hello kitty collection is so far away"she would cry rubbing her face still. She had just came from sparring with one of her shinobi and friends even if she had no idea what went on. Rubbing the back of her head she woukd lance around as the path was clear there was no soul in sight."Yo Maya where are all my homies at?"Misaki would ask as she looked around maybe she hit her head to hard.

Misaki physical appearance is of that of a young teenager of 16 years old. Consisting of silver hair, red eyes, and a glowing tattoo located on her left arm and shoulder blade, they resemble wings and are occasionally called "The Wings of the Devil" by the villagers of Kumogakure. Misaki wears a long leather red coat with fur among the hood as she wears a black tunic with a cross design along the chest area.Along with her short shorts which is held around her waist by a belt. On her hands is black fingerless gloves which is mainly use for hand to hand combat for her. As she would shake her head a sudden large wind will come through pushing her down the nearby cliff"What the hell...."she would scream as she woukd be pushed down and begun to roll down the cliff she was nearby as she stood on the pathway. Her small body would of been constantly rolling down the cliff as her back would slam against one of the large rocks with a hard impact"Ahhhhh"she screamed as she would slam on the ground facedown. Clawing at the ground she would be breathing heavily. The sun was nowhere to be found as she would of been in the darkness of the mountians. This was the part where her sister always escaped to she never knew why. Her eyes would slowly get ready to close from the pain she was in."I know your not oing to lay there and be just like a whimpering dog"Maya would say. "Never you old hag...."she would mutter as she would use her arm strength to push herself up as she would be bleeding on her back but not to fatal.

At the corner of her eye a moving light would of been seen as she would turn her head completely looking towards the direction it went. As she would begin to chase it looking back casualy at the way she came to this depths which was fifty meters up which she couldn't climb in her condition. Her head would of begun to hurt as she would lean on the nearby mountian wall as her head was screaming as if torturing her for crimes she have not commit."Why did you let us die..."the voices echoed through her head"Let you die....?..."she responded. Her psych was in a state of peril"How could you let us die"The voices begun to get louder within her head what was this."Now it's time you died"they would say before vanishing from her mind and the pain no more."Misaki!!"Maya screamed as it echoed threw her head"Yeah..."she says in response as she begun to push herself from the wall. Standing up slight blood still driping from the cuts on her back she would push forward"I was blocked from your mind as if...nother force had stopped our connection"she would say to Misaki as they would of been walking forward. Misaki thought about that fir a moment what the hell did her sister do down here what could of brought this area to fall into darkness. Suddenly the light would of glowed once more to the north it was as if it was guiding them to some location."You let your poor sister die bringing your father sorrow maybe if you were stronger he would be gone now will he"The voice echoed through her head placing her hand over her eyes."Isn't that what you think...maybe if i was strong i could of saved her,i could of saved my family"the voice continued. Misaki couldn't deny it the demonic voice was telling the truth holding her head as it pained her greatly as she couldnt stop it. 

"Misaki wake up"Maya screamed,As Misaki eyes would of shot open a blade would of came down upon her. Jumping to the side at the last minute she would change her armour to the Hoshi Battle robe. Breathing heavily as she looked up at the thing that striked her,its face was nowhere to be found but the armour..it wore.She glanced at it for a moment"Thats........"she couldnt finish her sentence before the possessed armor came her way slashing at her once more she jumped to the right sliding to a complete stop as a cut one her cheek would of started to bleed.It was her sister armorAlmost every part of this armor is seemingly made of silver metal. The upper part of this armor only consists of a small breastplate that is composed of feather-shaped plates pointing upwards with a large metal flower on the front which extends along her hips. Her biceps are covered by metal straps and her very large plated gauntlets sport feather-shaped plates at the edges. This was her sister armor for sure why was it attacking her now it was just as if the monster possessing it was projecting her sister movement. She would watch as the suit of armor dashed towards her as she would whip her blade from the sheath as it would break apart and vanish from thin air a light floating down into Misaki."Something is weird going on we must procede"Misaki will speak as she held her katana in hand.

It didnt take long for the next event to take place as the came to a new area it was as if the dark mountians didn't have enough creepy things. Dropping down to a knew she would begun to breathe heavily the blood staining her robe as she didn't know what to expect next."Misaki you will be alright just hang in there"Maya spoke as she knew Misaki was in bad shape. She would push her sword into the ground as she begun to lift herself up back to her feet. She would catch the sound of thunder next as she would push herself back as a lightning bolt would strike just where she was standing."What Now...."she complained looking up,it was the Lightning Empress Armor her sister prideful armour."Its my turn"Maya would say as Misaki hair would turn red as she would stand up."Hmph you dont look so tough"She would say looking at the possessed armor. As it begun to blast lightning towards her she would of been running to the left didging each bolt that was coming her way. Pushing off the ground she would bring her sword from over head down towards the possessed armor as she would slam the sword completely into the lightning shield as she would of been suddenly pushed back"What the fuck was that god damnnit"Maya screamed."Thats one of the armors special abilities and it blocks attacks it was my sister utmost ultimate defense creation"Misaki would explain."That would of been good to know like five fucking seconds ago!"Maya replied as another bolt of light came her way and he barely dodging it. Losing eye contact with the armor she would look around as she suddenly grought the sword over head to block the strike from the armor above.

"Your not bad but i win"Vectors would quickly grab hold of the armour as they rip them apart as they turn to dust and another light enters Misaki. Maya would give Misaki back control as she would stand there looking ahead."All my sisters armors are appearing like this it must be with what were approaching"she would explan as she paced forward as she would reach the south entrance pushing open the door as she walked in. This was a lab built by her sister she heard of this. Walking in she would sheathe her sword as she was now looking for a way to access everything."I remember this in the flies she came to our father to gain premission to build this faculity,its as hitech as my prison"she would say as she would walk to the Dashboard as she begun to play with a few of the controls. It didnt take long for the power to come back on and be working agai  as she glanced around."What exactly were you doing down here Mina..."she would of asked softly. Walking around as she came to some blue prints of the lab"This lab is suppose to....,reach every single village,why didn't we know anything about this..."She would of sigh. Pressing one of the other buttons capsules would of begun to rise from the ground bodies in each and everyone there was six bodies in total.

"Well this is disturbing"she would say with a sigh as she press another buttin as two of the capsules open. Dropping the bodies in the process"Well use them for your own benefit maybe she left them for you"Maya would say. Misaki walking to the bodies would make a seal as both will be covered in a cloth then disappearing from sight she would be standing up looking around before walking off once more. She had to figure out how the hell to get out of here and see how this thing works. Walking inti a room where dry blood was everywhere."We probably just ran into a room where your sister tortured people for laughs"Maya says. Misaki would be standing in the center of the room as she would sigh what was this place after all.

"My sister held alot of secrets when she was alive i think we just discovered the biggest one"she would say seeing a imprint on the wall it was a man structure,she just turned her head looking at the mchie before her it was some wired torture device. She knew that much kneeling down as the pain in her back was still there she would look as she would think"I wonder sis....is this your doing what are you trying to tell me"she would ask herself leaning against the wall now as it would push in. As it pushed in something pushed out it was a jewel a shining jewel."That's the stone of Gelel but something is off....its emititing a different vibe then the gelel stone"Maya would explain."Well might as well take it to have the scientist figure this shit out. She would of said as she was thinking all that happened today attacking armors,weird voices,Lab,bodies and a weird stone was this really her sister doing, what was her true intentions. She would of reached for the stone but her hand would of end up stopping as she looked at this liggt it was glorious as she would open her eyes right after she close them."This is my only way to find out what happened to my sister i didnt fucking go down a fucking hill for nothing"she would say loud enough for the room to hear. She would place her hand on the orb as she would begin to lift it"Wait no! Put it down its the Stone Of Boido"screamed Maya but it was to late the ground below them was crumbling as Misaki lose her balance she woukd fall down into the pit of darkness"You Fucking Iddddiiiiiiooooooottt!"was the last thing heard from Maya and Misaki.

WC:2035
(Obtained Access To Essence Of Mina's Armor:Divine Armor Of The Goddess ,Lightning Empress Armor:Two Bodies For Course Colour Change,Stone Of Bonido)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Chapter 1: Enter The Young Girls Psych Empty Re: Chapter 1: Enter The Young Girls Psych

Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:06 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum