Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

+5
UchihaLegend
Otsune Uchiha
Minorin
Ashie Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
9 posters
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] Empty A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Fri May 03, 2013 10:37 pm
Samuru's grin is wide, his form skipping away from his house swaying his arms in coordination with his bodies movements, he looks backwards towards his sisters over his left shoulder, his right arm lifting and motioning towards them.
"Come on slow pokes!" the boy yells as he skips through the village with much glee that his family is in this world, who would of thought he would meet two more of his sisters today?
He begins to ponder something, he killed two "family" members, and gained two more, does killing bad people make good ones be born? The boy ponders this as he skips down the village street, his cape fluttering in the wind, his chaos star necklace swaying slightly with his motions.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Fri May 03, 2013 10:55 pm
Ashie is the quieter of the two twins, but not today. Today she had gotten to visit a new world and see her big brother Samuru again! Barely containing her excitement Ashie quickly tosses on her favorite black-ear cat hat and heads out of the door covering her eyes on how bright this world is compared to Asagard. "Wow Otsune look! It's so much brighter here!" She would yell towards her twin barely keeping her bouncing in check. She would run circles around her brother before getting distracting by the soft green substance protruding from the ground. "Oooo, big brother what's this stuff? It's all spikey but it doesn't hurt to touch it!" She asks all while gently running her hand through the said object.

word count = 125
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Fri May 03, 2013 11:12 pm
Otsune squints in displeasure, it’s much too bright in her opinion, but she’ll get used to it eventually. After all she did think it looked nice here… Maybe not as nice and quiet as Asgard but still.. It was sort of a pleasant change, especially since her sister was acting so happy.

The slender long legged child would trot along behind Ashie, her long dark pigtails trailing behind her as she watched the two carefully. This was the first time she’d met Samuru and she trusted him since he was family, especially so since the rest of them seemed super crazy. Like that knife-wielding man from earlier.. Uncle Echo.

She would nod as Ashie spoke, faintly smiling – a great accomplishment for someone as serious as Otsune. “Yes, it’s practically blinding compared to Asgard.” As Ashie ran her hand through the green substance she thought she’d heard something about it before someplace, most likely in one of the books she’d read, but she couldn’t quite think of the name of the stuff. She would crouch, her black shorts wrinkling as she lowered herself to the ground, deciding to touch this weird green stuff as well.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 03, 2013 11:54 pm
Hearing them speak about Asgard he rolls his eyes, "Yeah, you two are wet behind the ears, you got alot to learn about this world so stick with me!"
He stops when he views one his his sisters crouch down to the grass, he sighs for a minute since she does not know what it is, thinking back however Asgard never really had grass, only black flames and lava pools. The boy begins to think, his lips curl into a smirk, "It's candy! In this world the ground is made of candy!" he says in a hyped up mock serious tone, wondering just how gullible she is, reaching down he picks up a small palm sized round stone, he hands it to her smiling wide, "Here try this, they are the best!"
He waits to see if she will take the rock, inside he is crossing his fingers whilst not showing his intentions on the outside smiling sweetly.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 04, 2013 12:14 am
Ashie looks at the stone for a long time as if she is deep in thought. Reaching her left hand out to grab the rock she smiles towards her brother, "Thanks big brother!" Ashie takes the rock and puts it in her mouth before she bites down un aware of the pain that is to follow. Her eyes open wide and get all watery, the pain stings from her teeth and into her jaw line as she opens her mouth to cry out in pain and the now bloodied pebble drops onto the ground. "Otsuneeeeee-niiiiii!"
The girl starts to cry as her saliva mixed with her blood dribbles down her chin, closing her mouth is unbareable painful for the poor sibling.

= 246 words
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

Sat May 04, 2013 12:24 am
Otsune stares at Samuru, half glaring at him, as if anyone would believe the ground was made of candy. Then, to her surprise and horror, her sister plopped the rock right into her mouth! She stares at Ashie in shock as the events play out, her small mouth opening and crying out in pain, the bloody rock falling onto the grass.

She stands up quickly, uniformly, her deep red eyes blazing in anger as she looks upon her brother’s person – her hand coming towards the back of his head as fast and hard as possible, “What the hell!?!? How could you do something like that to her!? As the son of the former Hokage you should act more responsible you know!”
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 04, 2013 12:29 am
His eyes watch her with much anticipation, the two staring back and forth for some time, dramatic music seeming to fill the air if possible, the hand slowly reaching towards the rock as his eyes get wider, the girl takes it, will she really take it?
He waits, his mental fingers crossed as she inserts the rock into her mouth, the boy can't hold it any longer as he busts out laughing falling backwards onto the ground, the boy laughing hysterically and rolling back and forth. As the boy falls backwards he misses the point where blood is visible, only hearing her yell, and then his other sister yell, this makes him laugh more.
"Oh my Viper she actually fell for it!" he holds his sides rolling back and forth laughing, the boy losing it.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 04, 2013 12:42 am
Ashie would close her mouth whimpering to her elder siblings. She covers her mouth with both of her hands feeling her blood mix into her spit. She decides to kneel on the ground small tears spill down the sides of her face the pain still lingering along her jaw line. How her brother could be so cruel on the first day of exploration is a mystery to her, but she is glad her best friend, and twin Otsune would not stand for such behavior as the next Heir to the head of the clan. After a few moments pass she can breath again without wincing, and so she glares towards her brother's collapsed state as he laughs and chuckles about her naivette.

= 368 words
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

Sat May 04, 2013 12:51 am
Otsune abruptly turns away from her brother, her long pigtails bouncing aggressively behind her as her attention is now completely focused on Ashie. Her irritated expression turning soft as she sees her sister’s tears, while kneeling Otsune would reach out and hold her sister’s shoulders. Gently squeezing them as a sign of support, “Are you alright, Ashie, imouto?” And if allowed, Otsune would attempt to wipe away a few of her twin sister’s tears.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 04, 2013 12:59 am
The boys laughter soon stops as he sits up, slight chuckles still being made as he wipes his right eye with his right hand letting out a sigh catching his breath. He looks now towards his sister whom he has brought tears to, his right brow raises as his hands rest on his thighs, there is no way he really hurt her, is there?
The boy puts his right arm on the ground bracing himself and lifting him slightly, his right leg coming back only to have the boy get to his feet.
"Oh come on, no way a pebble hurt ya!" he says walking over to her, trying not to believe his prank actually harmed her in such a way, his eyes however catch the bloodied stone upon the ground as he stops, instantly feeling like a prick he sighs.
The boy makes his way to his sister reaching her left flank, six inches away. "Ok come on, dry those tears.."
He moves his right arm towards her attempting to lift her and with a slight bit of positioning get her upon his back if allowed. "I got something that will help your teeth" the boy says with a smile as he begins to walk off, with a slight whistle and a motion with his head he signals for Otsune to follow them.

In only a short amount of time the boy reaches his destination, an ice cream parlor near the edge of the Uchiha district, reaching the counter he back up towards one of the stools, crouching and putting his sister down upon one of the stools letting her go as he sits to her right, motioning Otsune to sit to his right leaving him in the middle.
"Ok, now this actually is food, look at the menu and pick the picture that looks yummy!" he says with a wide grin waiting for his sisters to speak first, the waiter sighing light after seeing that Samuru is his customer, the boy always having a habit of tormenting civilian workers.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum