Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

+5
UchihaLegend
Otsune Uchiha
Minorin
Ashie Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
9 posters
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Mon May 06, 2013 9:35 pm
Samuru's visage locks upon his attacking sister, his right palm discretely placing a reverse summoning seal upon his hip as he just stands waiting, her actions are analyzed with the utmost detail as his left hand moves from his hip only to have his fingers take on the seal of confrontation, when her foot one inch from him his form erupts in smoke, her foot set to pass through it as through a summoning technique Samuru is now one meter higher than before.

The boys form leans forward going into a front flip, his arms extending outwards, both now open palms set to place themselves upon his sisters head, a reverse summoning seal placed with his left hand as with the slight bending, then rapid re extending of his arms the man pushes off his sister, going into the second half of his flip as he exits the smoke, leaving his sister temporarily within as lands with a slight skid upon the ground made by his sandals as he runs towards his other sister, smirking all the while.

The boy once getting one foot from his sisters location jumps curling his knees upwards to his chest, set to extend them forward and with his momentum carry him forward into a push kick to her chest should she not act, or he change his mind.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Mon May 06, 2013 11:05 pm
Ashie would go into a frightened panic watching her sister get close her thoughts plaguing her mind, 'No! I wish mom was here she could take him, b-but...' She tries to take a deep breath and keep calm, 'But I'm not mom, I-I could try to move in.' That thought was crushed when her sister goes down, 'No! She couldn't touch him! There's no way...But I must I have to if I don't I'll never get stronger!'

Ashie soon feels her panic vanish as she holds her stands firm into the ground her being completely still as her face would turn serious. Her eyes would reflect the same silver that her brother has and a small black circle would start to form. Ashie keeps her eyes on his body incase she can evade a strike. Once he comes to a foot in front of her she would use her outer most hand to try to push against the side of his leg to hopefully moving her away from his blow and the other hand that is free she calls her strength to her pointer finger and middle finger as she makes an attempt to jab it quickly into the calf of his right leg as hard as she can if her push was successful.

(Requesting the activation of the first Masutaai Tomoe)

Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 11:34 pm
{Approved 1st tomoe}
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

Tue May 07, 2013 12:40 am
Otsune immediately brings her right foot down as soon as she realizes it didn’t connect with her brother, instead it had dipped into a cloud of smoke which now enveloped her person. Crouching slightly in her awkward standing position as she plants her feet vigorously into the ground. As soon as this occurs she feels Samuru’s hands on top her head, pressing down on her.

She brings her hands up instinctively, but as soon as she goes to do so she hears her brother’s feet hit the ground behind her. Her arms still go through the motion and she turns her body, wondering what Ashie was going to do as she rushed out of the fading smoke, letting her arms drop down away from her head in the process.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 12:48 am
The boy notes the youngest sisters eyes change, interesting, it seems she really is his sister. As his legs extend outwards he causes the chakra at the bottom of his feet to form and become solid, making the air walking platform that his legs being at mid extension impact with his feet, his form kicking off it and leaving the girls hand to pass through the air missing him.

The boy's right arm curls around his form that is currently mid back flip between Ashie and Otsune , grasping his cape and pulling it around him, the boy to have some fun cloaks himself with the cape whilst suppressing his chakra, the cape acting to perfectly hide his body as while in mid back flip he ceases movement, standing upside down on the air exactly one meter from each of them, and three meters in the air, it looks as if the boy vanishes fully from this world during his flip and the grasping of his cape, he stays silent waiting to see how they react to this keeping his form within his cape, only his head emerging as of now.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 12:57 am
Ashie upon missing her brother would stumble a bit after regaining her composure she would look up only to watch her brother vanish. Something isn't right here. Ashie decides to wait keeping her defensive stance. She lets her eyes scan around for any kind of clue. She sniffs though and she can smell ice cream still that they had ordered early. Not knowing where her brother could be she would reach out with the defensive arm feeling around for her brother and if she were to feel fabric or something solid she would thrust her opposite hand forward in a piercing motion hopefully going to dispel her sibling's cloak.

[109/750 for first tomoe to be mastered]
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 9:20 pm
Otsune had watched the events unfold, things were certainly difficult. Samuru had seemed to disappear as he’d flipped away from Ashie, whose eyes had changed just a moment ago, by using some sort of invisible wall. After all, his feet definitely hadn’t connected with her sister and so that was all she could think had happened.

But she certainly hadn’t seen him after that and she hadn’t heard anything touch the ground; maybe he’d become completely silent as well? She doubted it and her eyes scanned the area in which he had flipped. Otsune would then get an idea, quickly bending over and taking a handful of dirt and a grass. There’d been a slight breeze passing by her lately and the wind seemed to be picking up.

Just as she thrust her handful of dirt and grass upwards at a 40 degree angle as a strong wind happened to come by, luckily in the direction she’d hoped for – which was towards her sister. The wind was not strong enough to take the dirt all the way over to her sister though, even though the wind was fairly strong and the amount of dirt and grass she’d picked up had been generous. The grass was heavier and would fall almost immediately, a few small soft green blades undoubtedly falling on top of her. She hoped the dirt she had thrown would be enough to figure out where on earth her brother was.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 11:22 pm
Samuru's eyes view the landscape, he views his youngest sister feeling around for him which causes a silent chuckle, her moves are flawed and if he were an assassin she would already be dead. His other sister however causes him to smirk, he views her reaching for blades of grass, and a clump of dirt, she is thinking on her feet and like a ninja, both of them are coming along nicely, one already has her Dojutsu, and the other is thinking tactile, it is as if he is finding the female child version of his father and uncle for a minute, albeit on a beginner level considering even at five he bet his father and uncle Echo could still kick his ass.

The dirt and grass is released towards him, by stepping backwards three steps he evades it having it fall to the ground in front of Ashie. His form now one meter away as with the formation of a half tiger seal with his right hand, and the raising to his lips his form becomes visible, a cone of flame released towards his sisters, set to engulf them if they do not evade, the distance between them allowing such as the flames only stretch for three meters and move at ten speed, the one meter cushion between them allowing for ample reaction time to his move, worst case scenario he will be taking them to the hospital after this since the flames are still very weak so they wont die from it.

The flames cone forward, if it hits the girls burn damage of the level of the jutsu is done, the grass below them lit on fire and set to begin burning due to the flames, the flames will no doubt spread albeit slowly but surely.
His vision remains on his sisters, viewing through the flames that obstruct natural vision of his form due to their position unless they move, he makes sure of their location to see how they evade so he can best teach them.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 11:32 pm
Ashie could see the flames start to spread towards her and She pushes back with all her might with one step but that is not enough so she jumps and rolls the last meter away coughing feeling the dirt and dust enter her lungs she takes a second to regain her senses and she uses her hands to push herself up and off the ground she feels her legs shake with both adrenaline and exhaustion. She has never fought before in her short life.

[218/750]
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 10:27 pm
Otsune is looking up in the air, disappointed that her plan hadn't worked as she continues to scan the area for any sign of her brother. Soon her eyes lock onto him, by pure chance her eyes had been scanning the area he had happened to be in, she turns away from him as soon as she sees him form a seal with his right hand, deciding now might be a good time to run away from the area, his motion startling her. She could smell burning grass almost as soon as she’d started to run and was very glad to have chosen to get as far away from her brother as possible for the time being.

She ran four meters from her original position before slowing down to a walk and turning around, continuing to walk a little bit as she backed away a few steps, watching the fire but not focusing only on the flames for fear of her skilled brother and another attack.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum