Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

+5
UchihaLegend
Otsune Uchiha
Minorin
Ashie Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
9 posters
Go down
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Sun May 05, 2013 11:32 pm
Otsune furrows her brow as her brother calls into the bathroom, stress building. Maybe if he could use a spoon properly she wouldn’t have to wash her hair. She continues to adjust her wet hair but looks over once notices that Ashie has entered the restrooms, “I’m fine,” she pauses to smile at her sister, “If you want to you can, I don’t want to bug you too much or anything.. Are you sure your teeth are alright? Nothing’s chipped right?”

She stepped down off the block and towards Ashie, her voice displaying genuine concern for her sibling.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Sun May 05, 2013 11:35 pm
The boy lets out an annoyed grunting sigh, now both of them are in there.
He leans forward walking away from the bathroom and now pacing back and forth with his arms crossed, his eyes narrowing, is this what it is like having a sister? So far it is filled with nothing but waiting and sensitive feelings, it is clear they are not like him, he was raised to be a warrior since he was little with his father having him perfect his skills, he wonders if these two had the same done to them, that will be the next thing he sees, the training field will be perfect to see if they are any good in battle, finally something manly.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Sun May 05, 2013 11:43 pm
Ashie would smile and nod as she would quickly tie up her hair on the sides of her head, making her adorable pig tails! This would follow by a smile, her teeth are no longer bleeding. "See? Now try to cheer up big sister! Lets have some fun today! Later we'll have to pull a prank on him...double the trouble." She speaks evilly her grin portraying her plans to her sister. Ashie isn't all that innocent, she can be quite smart as well. With her twin this could be so much fun as Samuru can only tell the difference because of her sister's hair style, but without the pigtails the two sister's are almost exactly alike. Later once her sister has had the chance to take a nice, relaxing shower they will be able to put Ashie's prank into action. "Now lets go!" She says happily before pulling her sister out with her to meet their brother.

=1174 words
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 11:49 pm
She would frown, still not entirely convinced. The experience had been pretty traumatic in her opinion, “If you say so, and thanks a lot, Ashie, we have to make that prank super big though!” She grins as Ashie energetically pulls her out of the restroom, thinking of all the pranking possibilities.

Once they were out she would nod to Samuru, "What happens now?"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 12:01 am
Samuru at this time has been reduced to pacing, back and forth he goes, he has gone back and forth so many times the grown seems to be worn down in that section making a slight dip of kicked up dirt.
He turns to his right stopping halfway on his path seeing his sisters finally come out, "About damn time!" he yells towards them.
He raises his right hand and motions for them to follow him, he turns to his left and starts walking down the road to reach the training fields.
"I am gonna see if mom and dad taught you two anything while in Asgard!" the boy says as they get to the gate, entering the training field which is 50 meters in size with flat land and only ankle high grass.
He walks to the middle of the field before turning to speak to them, now facing them.
"Ok, now I want you two to come at me like the born bad asses you should be and try to kick my ass, use all your anger from before and uses it to try and whoop me rock eater and cream hair!" the boys tone picks up at the end as he grins wide, his words full or arrogance as he hopes this is enough to make them spring into action, his eyes making a change to now be a brilliant silver with three tomoe within his eyes circling the central pupil, his hands on his hips as he stands in no real stance just waiting on them.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 12:09 am
Ashie would shy away from the offer, Ashie is the peace keeper or so her mother had called her. Always the mediator and non-violent. When her brother's eyes flash silver she shivers in fear for she doesn't know what it is. She looks down as she hides behind her sister holding onto her shoulders. "B-Big sister...his eyesm they changed. Don't do it I have a bad feeling about it, l-lets just go home." She whimpers out. Ashie feels almost envious. Every sibling of hers has learned the way of the ninja, all except for Ashie. Ashie couldn't even pull of a basic jutsu! Her brother seems the strongest out of all of them and she felt disgusted with herself, she still has to compete with all three of them. A runt so to speak. Ashie was a runt of the litter and there was nothing she could do about it!

=151 + 1174 = 1325 words
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 12:24 am
Otsune’s expression remains blank and unchanging as her brother responds to her and she follows Samuru to the training field. Once the trio is there, in the middle of the field, her brother turns to face them, using unacceptable language as the former Hokage’s son.

As she listens her anger is building up, cream hair? Seriously? An angry grin forming on her face, the right corner of her mouth twitching upwards in annoyance. She notices his eyes and finds that she really doesn’t care all too much, until Ashie speaks. Her grin drops, her face serious again as she turns her head to the right and listens to her sister. She nods as she listens, understanding her sister’s concerns, “Still though, if we do it we could learn a thing or two. Wouldn’t that be nice, imouto?” She’d then bring her hands up to pat her sister’s, wanting to show support.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 12:34 am
Samuru lets out an audible grunting sigh of annoyance, "Come on stop with the girly feelings and shit, come kick my ass!" he says bluntly wanting to get some action done today, he is tired with all the sissy goo goo gah gah girly feelings, why doesn't he have a brother? He begins to tap his right foot waiting for them to converse on if they should actually take him on, should he have a brother he would not even have to ask!
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 12:40 am
Ashie would sigh and nod before tying up her hair into a ponytail before she stands by her sister her heart racing for Ashie doesn't know any jutsu or any skills, but she still has to try to better herself. "I suppose that would be nice." She says nervously before getting into stance holding on hand, palm facing out, in front of her. The other hand is held back by her side taking the stance of a hyuuga, she has seen her mother do this many times and Ashie certainly hopes she can pull this off. She quickly starts to shift her wait from one foot to the other trying to keep light on her feet.
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 7:57 pm
Otsune ignores her brother for the most part, wanting to know what Ashie thinks. She hears her speak and nods once, turning her face towards her brother. He was obviously going to be a challenge, he was no doubt much stronger and more experienced, but they might be able to learn something and that was the important part.

She decides to be completely reckless and charge at her brother, the back of her forearms facing Samuru as she raised them up to protect her torso as she charges towards him. He’s only two meters away, but as a small child it seemed a bit longer. If she were to get within attacking distance, twelve inches or so away, she would attempt to kick towards her brother with her right foot – trying to sweep his legs out from under him. What she was doing was probably really stupid, and she knew this, but she’d still try to do it anyways. Hoping it'd be a good ice-breaker for their fight.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum