Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

+5
UchihaLegend
Otsune Uchiha
Minorin
Ashie Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
9 posters
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] - Page 5 Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Wed May 08, 2013 10:54 pm
The boy stands upon the air watching him as the flames begin to fade, the grass slowly burning and beginning to spread in the triangular space separating the three.
Samuru now speaks, "Well, you two are doing pretty good, though I can tell ya do not have much experience, it is kinda funny, I wonder if I stayed in Asgard longer like you two if I would of become lazy as well?" The boy says bluntly, he releases his hold on the platform as he catches himself on his bow extended arms that go above his head, a bending of his arms followed by an extension has him do a backwards push putting him on his feet as he observes the two and the flames.
The boy smirks once he is on his feet, he leans forward drawing his right gloved hand back as with the formation of his fist and the extension of his arm his fist impacts the ground the raw shock waves moving forward causing a small crater that moves under the flames causing the ground to fall in on itself putting out the fire now leaving a small crater of three meters in place of the flames as he looks upon both of them, interested to see their reaction to his display of strength.
If this should go through as planned he gets an idea, he is curious if he can force Otsune's eyes to activate like Ashie's did, for that he would have to push her a bit harder. His left hand forms the seal of confrontation as he stands up straight, in a puff of smoke around Otsune the seal on top of her head is used, Samuru using this to get behind her, summoning himself upon the ground behind her as with a counter clockwise spin, and the raising of his right leg he aims a kick at his sisters rear, the force behind it not enough to wound her, but enough to pop her up into the air and fly a few feet towards Ashie as Samuru smirks. "Come on girlies, if Dad plans on keeping you all here, you better learn how to fight or else you'll make the clan look weak!" the boy taunts, smirking all the while as he stands in his ground for the time being if Otsune truly is sent flying forward, his form readjusting itself to stand up straight immediately after the kick if it connects.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] - Page 5 Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Wed May 08, 2013 11:08 pm
Ashie feels something inside her snap seeing him kick her twin in the rear she would sprint towards him at her full speed and she would watch as he would stand there. She would thrust one hand forward her pointer and middle finger aimed at his chest. If blocked then she would would proceed with the other hand in the same fashion only this time its a fist aimed at his gut and if it collides with his stomach she would use the denied hand to attempt to bring her wrist up and slam him in the chin pushing up with her legs to bring in some momentum to her strikes.

[329/750]
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

Fri May 10, 2013 7:29 pm
Otsune watches carefully as her brother moves and then proceeds to create a crater where fire had once been. Yes, he was definitely much stronger and more experienced than she and Ashie, even combined. Which really wouldn’t compare at all to begin with, and thinking of such things only made Otsune feel weaker

His words struck her hard though, lazy? She wasn’t lazy. Just inexperienced. She could never become lazy - it would make her father look bad.

As she stands there thinking and watching her brother he disappears and before she knows it she feels a kick being delivered to her rear. Her eyes widen as the kick pops her into the air and towards Ashie, luckily missing the girl by hitting the ground before she charged towards Samuru. She landed in a strange crouching position, the palms of her hands gripping the earth, the tips of her boots digging into the soil. At least she’d caught herself, no matter how awkward. Her brother had spoken in this time though, and these words were the most appalling. Make the clan look weak? There was no way she’d let that happen! Even if she would have to stay up for three months straight by some unthinkable means she would train and make sure to prevent such a thing! The only way to do so would be to become stronger.

She’d felt that way for a while now, wanting to prove herself as the daughter of the former Hokage and as a member of the Uchiha clan. But hearing her brother say such a thing to she and Ashie seemed to really trigger the feeling, stirring her up completely. She would bring herself into a standing position, quickly, rigidly. The small dark haired child’s eyes turning from deep red to silver in just a moment’s time, the first tomoe forming as she turns towards her brother. Ashie had already ran towards him by this time and so Otsune would follow suit, also charging towards her brother, but to the right of her sister.

(Requesting first tomoe of Masutaai)
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 10, 2013 11:04 pm
[Approving 1st tomoe activation]

Samuru sighs, his hands on his hips, he shakes his head a bit in a taunting manner, he smirks however at how he unlocked something within his sisters, it seems they now have the drive to fight.
He watches as Ashie closes in, even with her max speed, to his eyes it is no more than a crawl at best. He watches now as her right hand makes a strike towards his chest, this however is parried by his left hand that swiftly leaves his hip, his palm set to impact her wrist with such force it sends her arm to her left causing a spin just by the force of impact.
Should she spin he moves his right arm forward along with his left, both hands set to grab her waist as her back is now to him if the prior occurred, lifting upwards Samuru will have Ashie over his head, viewing Otsune running behind her. (Due to her running first, your still gonna trail behind her a bit)
Both their eyes have awakened, but it is not enough, he needs to push them and show them they still have alot of work to do. With the prior thought in mind Samuru thrusts his arms forward throwing his sister at the other with impressive force, will she evade and let her sister impact the ground, or will she abandon her attempt at possibly winning and save her? This meant as a test for the girl, a test to see if she truly knows the family code, and what is really important when it boils down to it.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 11, 2013 9:57 pm
Upon her wrists being repelled by her brother's strike Ashie would cringe and turn holding her wrist with her hand. When she is picked up she panics not use to the feeling of being picked up from an unstable place. Her eyes would widen as she wiggles for the small time he holds her up grunting out trying to fight hit grip, "Let. Me. Go!" Once she is thrown towards her sister Ashie would hug her shoulders with her hands and tucking her head down trying to go into a roll, knowing of course that she would take any small damage the impact of the ground would have on her she would shout to her sister, "Don't worry about me! Focus on Samuru!" She hopes her sister trusts her enough for her like Ashie trusts her, and if it were a dire situation she knows would catch her. If allowed to land Ashie would grunt feeling the rubble scrape against her white skin dirtying her and costing some small cuts and bruises. Ashe would push herself up of the ground watching for her next chance to strike or support her sister.

[520/750] (almost there!!)
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 11, 2013 11:23 pm
Otsune hardly had any time to react before realizing that her sister was being hurtled through the air in her direction. She heard her sister’s words but they were spoken in vain, passing through one ear and out the other. Quickly, hardly thinking at all, her arms opening wide – preparing to catch her sister as her feet shift outwards to her sides, the tips of her boots tilting into the ground as she braces for impact.

Right now Ashie looked like some sort of human cannonball.. That was the only thought that passed through her mind, that and of course the thought that she wasn’t about to let her sister fall. Or at least not alone. Ashie had been fighting really aggressively, something Otsune hadn’t expected from her sweet and shy sister. At this point she realized what her sister had said but it was too late and wouldn’t have changed a single thing. She might resent Otsune’s catching her, but she just couldn’t help it. It felt so natural, the need to protect her from being cut or bruised overpowering the need to attempt to defeat Samuru. It’d be the same for any family member, but Ashie hit a softer spot for Otsune - she was her twin sister after all.

As Ashie crashed into her Otsune’s arms would wrap around her torso as her body slid backwards, her feet creating two small ruts in the dirt and flattening the grass as Otsune begins to stumble backwards and eventually falls onto her back, now acting as a kind of cushion for her sister.

[261/750] (Just starting ! =3)
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Sun May 12, 2013 2:03 am
Samuru views his sisters actions with a smirk, both of them. He begins to advance slowly towards them, his hands meeting each other to clap in front of him.
"Excellent", those are the boys only words as he gets one enter from them, his clapping ceasing as his arms extend out towards both of them to help them up. Should they take his hand, the two are lifted to their feet and greeted with the boys proud smile.

"Seems like Dad taught you lesson one about our clan, Otsune, family comes first. We can fight endlessly for complete strangers that will stab us in the back, but your family must always come first, for their bonds are forever."
His silver gaze now goes to Ashie, "Your words are befitting one whom wished for the mission to be completed at all cost, even at your own life. Noble, but stupid. Our Uncle Echo taught me this lesson, if you think your about to die, or find yourself in a tough spot...Turn tail and run as fast as your stubby little legs can carry ya. There is no honor in death, so don't be afraid to run and stay alive to fight another day."

Samuru crosses his arms, he now recites a quote of his uncles with a slight chuckle at the end and a smirk, finding it true yet a tad funny to think of. "We are not retreating -- We are advancing in another direction."
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 12, 2013 11:07 pm
Ashie would freeze on spot, feeling a slight sting of anger of her thoughts she wouldn't take her brother's hand. Something has changed within Ashie, she doesn't have that air of shyness around her. As if unlocking her courage had unlocked a second personality she would glare towards her brother which would be frighteningly bitter. Trying to control her growing rage at being called stupid for trying to win, her arms would shake clenching into fists. Ashie will not stop here, her opponent has not dropped and it would be a disappointment to herself if she did. In one calm, rage-filled breath she would reach forward with both of her hands and grab onto her elder brother's hand and acting as if she were going to use him to stand up, she would pull down as hard as she could on the hand that she had grabbed and position her right foot to press against the center of his stomach and if her move was successful she would push from body against his stomach this would cause her brother to almost fall on her and the shove from her foot would serve to push him behind the position of her and her sister. This is what mom would call, 'Using your enemy's weight against them.' Upon her chance to stand she would tremble taking her stance on one knee her fists leaning into the ground for support, feeling her rage come off of her in waves of tremendous heat.

[770/750] (Hell yeah! I did it!)
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 13, 2013 10:29 pm
Otsune lets out a puff of air as her sister collides with her, her arms now wrapped around Ashie’s waist. Her sister’s back is facing her as Otsune lays there, slightly dazed. She hesitantly releases her sister and rolls out from under her, attempting to catch the air that’d been knocked out of her. Her back now rested on the grass to the left of her sister. Her eyes watched her brother closely, still feeling a bit anxious as he advanced towards them, her silver eyes faintly shining in the soft light of the sun as she evaluated his actions.

He was clapping, moving exceptionally slow too, he didn’t seem threatening at all to be honest. Then he praised them, causing Otsune’s eyes to widen the minutest amount – still quite a feat for such a serious girl though. Then the word excellent fell from his lips. Certainly even more of a surprise to the small dark haired child as she lay there, recollecting her breath. She would take her brother’s right hand as he offered it to her and was lifted to her feet.

Now standing steadily on the ground she would release her brother’s hand and nod in thanks to him as he continued to speak. He praised her and told Ashie something that she couldn't identify as either praise or insult. It didn't sound too bad to Otsune, but then again she often didn't pick up on that kind of stuff. And if Ashie did indeed succeed in throwing their brother she would watch in shock, amazed by Ashie's anger. Something had definitely changed in her shy sibling. Otsune would watch Ashie if this happened and reach out a hand to her trembling sister if allowed. Deciding to address the strange change before her stronger brother being thrown.

[561/750]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 13, 2013 10:53 pm
Samuru's form looks upon his two sisters, Otsune is lifted to her feet first by his left hand, Ashie grabbing his right hand second, however with both hands, her feet coming upwards to impact his stomach which causes his right brow to raise.
As the girl pulls with all her might it proves futile, his right arm still lifts as it is set to pull her off the ground if her grip remains true, the girl standing horizontally with her foot against his stomach, and his arm holding her in the air three feet off the ground.
"Ya got spunk, I'll say that much." he sighs shaking his head lightly, suddenly a smirk forms upon his face as the boy takes a step back putting three feet between him and Otsune, his form begins to spin clock wise his arm fully extended, the boy spinning at his max speed, if the girl is forces off by this motion she is sent flying in her chosen direction, if not well, he keeps spinning until given a reason not to.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum