Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Serah
Serah
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 41800

Enter Serah Empty Enter Serah

Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:56 pm
Serah was finally in the lightning country. She had travelled far and long and now she was at the gates of Kumo all by her lonesome self. She had come here in search of power, power to activate her sharingan to the next level that Taichi had showed her back in the wind country. She thought that since Kumogakure was the strongest village she knew of, she was likely to find strong uchiha here to help her in her quest. There wasn’t all too much for her to do at this point but see if the village was taking newcomers. She had earned a little bit of a name for herself in wind country, but this was nearly all the way across the continent. There was no telling what these guards would be like or if they would just try to end her for being a missing nin.

She walked up to the guard forces in a very nonthreatening manner and said, “Hi, I’m looking to join the ranks of Kumogakure’s shinobi forces. What process do I need to go through?” She had a few things she could do to prove herself of value to the country, but she had no idea what they would expect out of her. She was, at the very least, more useful than most of the weaklings that defected from their villages.

(Seeking entrance into kumogakure. 48 hr timer starting now)
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Enter Serah Empty Re: Enter Serah

Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:41 pm
Guard duty. Of all people they could give it to, they assigned it to Ichigo. The Drunk knew he decided to get more involved in helping out wherever he could, but this wasn't exactly what he had in mind. Oh well, not much could be done about it. With a bit of luck he'd have an easy afternoon, all depending on how many people would try to enter and exit the village. Even though the task itself wasn't flashy or anything special, he still had to do a good job. He couldn't exactly let everyone just walk in. Well, he could but that wouldn't turn out great for him once the higher ups would find out. So he decided to take it seriously as he was making his way over to the gates to join the other guards.

As Ichigo arrived he overheard parts of a conversation between someone asking permission to enter the village and some guard he had never seen before. "I'll take over from here, thanks" he'd say to the other guard. Ichigo, now facing the female who asked entry to the village, would ask some questions before he could decide whether or not to let her in. The woman standing in front of him was probably in her early twenties and one thing that stood out was her pink hair. The Drunk hoped he would be able to handle the situation in no time as he didn't want to keep others waiting too long. 

"Hello miss, how could I help you? I've heard you're looking to join our ranks? Would you mind giving me some sort of identification first so I know who I'm dealing with? I hope you understand we can't just let everyone in without checking who they are." 

(WC: 290)
Serah
Serah
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:24 pm
---replying with my phone sry---

Serah was glad the new guy came because she wasn't getting anywhere with the first one. He seemed to not even know his own policies and Serah was on the border of annoyance. Luckily the new guard had a mind to ask her the important questions.

"I'm trying to apply for citizenship and yes I would like to join your shinobi ranks. I've got my ID, headband from my last village, and some other paperwork. Who are you by the way?"

Serah rummaged through her pockets and produced the things she promised but most of it was worn out, damaged, or just plain destroyed by her adventures. She gave an embarrassed smile and scratched her head with her free hand. She should have kept better care of her stuff.

The stuff itself would detail that her name was Serah Uchiha, from Konoha, was a missingnin now, and some info showing she passed her exams.
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:52 pm
Ichigo would listen as the young female explained her reason for traveling all the way to Kumogakure. "That's quite the ambition you've got there, most people just settle for an easy life" he would respond to her confirming she was indeed looking to join the shinobi ranks. He would then take the paperwork and other means she had as a form of identification to see if everything checked out with what she said. It wasn't kept in the best shape but the Drunk wasn't one to speak since he wasn't that great at taking care of his own stuff either. "Serah Uchiha, Konohagakure. Hm, interesting." As he read through her files he noticed they mentioned something about a missing nin. "A bit of a troublemaker aren't you?" He would say with a smile, not sure what the reason was for her deflecting her former village.

No matter the reason of the young female becoming a missing nin, Ichigo knew she wouldn't pose a threat at the gates of Kumogakure, knowing all too well that if she did try anything it wouldn't turn out that great for her. For all he knew becoming a rogue wasn't even her own decision. He decided the best thing he could do was take her to meet the Raikage since after all she wanted to become a shinobi of Kumogakure. "Alright, everything looks good. Why don't you follow me as I take you to the Raikage Chambers where you can discuss things further?" He would then return her paperwork and the rest of her stuff.

Once everything was handed over he would tell her to follow him. "Serah, if you'd please follow me. My name is Ichigo, if you have any further questions let me know" he'd say with a gentle smile. "Oh, and I guess it speaks for itself but don't try anything funny okay?" If she agreed to follow him he would take her to meet the Raikage.

[Potential exit with Serah to the Raikage Chambers]

(TWC: 620, forgot to count 5 words in my first post, oops)
Claims:
- 500/500 Storage Displacement
- 6 stats
Serah
Serah
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:11 pm
“Heh, not so much a troublemaker anymore. Living out on my own got me out of that habit.” She let him finish going through his inspection and then she said, “Okay, let’s go. I didn’t think I’d be meeting a kage if I had to be honest with you.”

They started on their way and Serah was told the boy’s name and not to start any funny business. She smiled innocently, but inside she thought… yeah that’s just what I need, to go starting trouble and getting zapped by the lightning village’s kage. She would be a good girl unless she saw reason not to be. Worst case she would be running for the hills, but she doubted it would come to that. She was a medical nin and shinobi were always in need of those.

[exit to raikage chambers]

517 in all says the counter
Learning 10 AP with these words

Learning 500/1000 of Summoning Jutsu
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0