Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Training(p, me and oro) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training(p, me and oro)

Tue May 31, 2016 6:11 pm
Orokana looked bored and closed his eyes. he felt tired. he hasn't slept well in weeks. he would rest till she needed him, which he hope she might just leave him once she sees he fell asleep. Orokana wanted nothing more then to sleep and never wake up from his life. he didn't wanted to go back but he always does. his life isn't bad right now but he knows it will be a rough life later on, he didn't wanted to feel his bones ache and his mind filled with blood of the ones he would kill.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:18 pm
Orokana heard her struggle and opened his eyes and looked at her. she was trying so hard and she couldn't get it. well its for the better because it means when she does get it she will value it more and make her a better student for it. and she needed some humility she acted too high and mighty for someone as weak as her. but oro kept his mind to himself, he needed her to focus on her jutsu training. this wasnt the first time oro taught someone but its also never been this intense, it was kinda nice but he was also easily annoyed

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:35 am
he yawned and looked at her. she was determined but not very cunning. but still determined. "maybe genjutsu isn't your thing, ninjutsu or tai would work great for you, it would stress you less as well as make sure your not thinking too hard on something you cant handle." he yawned and stretch. he looked at his sword and then started to read again. she was a slow learner but a learner still.

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:24 am
Orokana looked up at her and sighed. he stood up and flicked her forehead. "theres more complex genjutsu you know, and you just learn a way to get out, i can put you in a harder genjutsu and it wouldnt work, learn to use your chakra better, do chakra exercises. once your genin we can get you to learn some proper genjutsu, ones more complex, something a fallen angle would love." he said with the same old emotionless face and tone. as her petted her and sighed. "quick tempered and genjutsu doesnt work hand in hand, we got work to do girl."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum