Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Training that wood..[Private][Solo+Training] Empty Training that wood..[Private][Solo+Training]

Wed May 25, 2016 6:00 pm
Tatsurama had been walking in the leaf village for quite some time. He had been reading his kanshi'd newspaper while grabbing a bite to eat and wondering when he would go on his next mission. He had decided he would train today, and learn a new wood release technique. He would learn the underground root's technique, as it would be very helpful in his future fights. He began walking through the village over to the konoha training grounds, as he does most of his training there anyways. He knew that he would probably need to master it quick before his mission with Kanshi, Takamitsu and his brother, to save him trouble if there was a fight, and hopefully protect his comrades. So he neared the leaf training grounds, he put his newspaper up, and then entered and walked over to a tree where he normally goes to when he trains, and sets down his gear, but keeps his scroll of wood release techniques from the senju clan.
Alright, now i just need to get started and start training on this jutsu and i may get master it today, and be pretty good at Moktuton by the next time i try and learn something that is wood release. Perhaps even i could teach Kosu, as he will need to learn these someday as well. If i could just become a good enough shinobi, and reach Jounin, then maybe i can sit back and relax. But right now, i need to get a lot stronger, so i might as well begin, then.
Tatsurama went over into the woods in the leaf training grounds and looked at the descriptions, diagrams and notes in the scroll to help with his learning of the underground roots technique. He began reading and deciphering the uses, and then figured out the steps to learning it. He figured that he had to be able to form the roots first, then control them, after that he could work on the strength and speed of the roots, and then finally the size after everything else. Once he did that, he could very well perhaps use it in battle to its utmost effect. So he sat the scroll down and began to form the earth chakra in his right hand, changing the chakra into the earth nature and then form chakra in his left hand, and change it into the water nature. After a moment, he remembered the seal he had to use, and like with many wood release techniques, it uses the snake hand seal. Except this requires you to hold it, as you use it, and if you let go, it will end the jutsu. So he quickly formed the snake hand seal and released his chakra, to hopefully get it to work. After a moment nothing but a small stub of wood grew out of the ground, and he figured he wasn't doing it right. So he tried again, forming the his chakra into both of his palms, before using the snake hand seal, and then releasing his chakra and this time adding more chakra into the jutsu, it grew a tad larger.
Well i don't quite have it right yet, but it's getting there. I may need to focus more of my chakra into it and perhaps try and control where it flows to inside the root as i try and form it to increase it's size above the size of a small mouse. After that, i need to work on trying to get it to form on my own skin, and then i can move on to the next steps.
He began again, attempting to use the jutsu, this time adding more chakra into his his palms and try to get the chakra flow, and control of it correct in the roots as he makes them. He formed water chakra into his left hand, and earth chakra into his right hand, before finally getting enough chakra, he began his hand seal of the snake, and then began to to release his chakra, controlling its flow as he gets connected to the root, inside of it. Once completed, he exerted more chakra into the root, having it grow larger, and finally after a good minute of growing, grew to a decent length, although still small, as he wasn't going to worry about the width until he got the length and control and strength and speed down. There would be no point in making a huge, yet frail root when he could just slowly work his way there. After a moment of thinking about how to continue, he began to mold the chakra into his hands again, the water and earth chakra going to it's normal places in his palms, and then he formed the snake hand seal to kick it off. After a moment or two, he tried to grow two roots this time, and perhaps get a decent length, longer than before, before trying to make many at a time, or on his skin, and body in general.
Okay i just need to focus. Once i get this in the bag, i'll move onto the next parts, and then i'll be well on my way to completing this technique. This along with the wood clone technique will be a decent combination in battle.
So he used the snake handseal and began with his jutsu again. This time making two small roots, before getting a certain amount of the flow just right and attempting to make them larger, and hopefully the same size as the last one, thanks to trying to make two at once. He knew this would not be easy, as this was an A-Rank jutsu for a reason, but that makes it all the more worth the effort to do. Not many people have A-Ranks, and the people that do don't probably have more than a few. So this could be a pretty decent technique that could save his, and other peoples lives later. Perhaps even take one itself, if used on the right enemy. Although he planned on keeping his killing of people to a minimum, he did plan on probably killing eventually, as it was most definitely a component of being a shinobi. But he did not wish to do it, and would not easily do such a thing, considering he was kind. Perhaps he would not need too, but who knows? Odds are he would, and that is what scares him. He began his jutsu again, getting the flow of his jutsu correctly, and after a few moments was able to slowly struggle his way through it, getting both of the new roots that he had created to the same size as the last one he made. He seemed to be getting the hang of that, and so now he planned on doing 6 at once, and then after that, do them on his very own body.
I'm getting there, it won't be long now Tatsu..it wont be long now. I'll need to probably take a break soon, after this. I'm starting to get very bored. And perhaps i'll even fall asleep if i just stand here holding a hand sign until a root pops out of the ground. I know this will be a long day, at the very least, and the only thing that makes it worth it is this good ass jutsu. Am i right?
He began to wonder why he talked to himself so much, perhaps it was because he was socially awkward, or that he was just so insanely bored he would do, or say anything, even to himself, if it meant he could get this type of boredom out of his head. At the very least it would do him no good, considering he needed to be focusing on his jutsu, instead of talking to himself, like right now. So after a few moment, he began again, focusing and molding his chakra together to get it just right, the perfect amount, the perfect density of chakra even. He formed the chakra into his two hands, getting some in his right and left hand, before changing them into the elements that correspond with each hand. After doing so, he formed the snake hand seal, and began to flow his chakra into the 6 small stubs he had just made. He focused on them all at once, making it a struggle considering he was dividing all of his focus and chakra by 6 to the different roots. He began to get the flow of chakra correctly, and added more of his chakra into the 6 roots, and they began to lengthen, to the same size as the other roots. He figured after that, it would be correct, and went all in, putting all the chakra he had gathered and molding and set them to each 6, growing them at a decent speed, getting them the same size as the other roots.
Finally, i got that part of learning this down. 
Now i just need to get them to somehow grow on my skin, and then after that i can move onto the next parts of this jutsu. I may even be able to do it sooner than planned. Considering i am starting to get the hang of this now.
Tatsurama began again, gathering more chakra, then forming it into his hands, the earth and water nature going accordingly to either hand, and then began to try and get this done after forming the snake handseal. He began focusing, not on the ground this time, but on his body, and getting it to grow on his skin. Nothing happened, and he figured it would be hard. After a moment or two, he tried tightening his hand seal and compressing his chakra further while focusing on his own body to grow the wood, focusing on putting the chakra on the out most layer of his skin, and getting it filled with his earth and water nature element before beginning to control it after it mixes together. After a moment this time, he began to grow a small root on his hand, and began to focus all of his chakra on the root, to get it grow more. It began to curl and twist around his arm as it grew up to his chest. He then focused on detaching it from his body, and it cut from the same inch it grew, falling onto the training field's ground.
Okay i'm getting somewhere with this now, so after practicing it some more, i should be good on getting it to grow from my body just as good as the ground, and then i can move onto controlling the the roots in general. I got this.
He began again, forming the chakra onto his skin, letting it mix and then using the snake handseal. After a moment another began to grow on his index finger, then he tried before letting it grow out further, getting it to grow on his pinky, and middle fingers. After a moment some more roots did indeed grow on them, and then he focused on getting the longer, and somewhat wider before finally growing a length of 5 feet out of his body and then finally finishing, and then cutting them loose onto the ground off of his body.
Alright i have this part of it down now, next i just need to work on controlling the movements, and then making it stronger, and faster as i do that, then finally making them large scale to do some devastating damage. Then i should have this jutsu down pat and can focus on my missions.
He then decided to take a break, and sat down next to the tree that he sat his gear down onto. He took out a water container and took a sip to drink and he sat down to relax a little before continuing his training, the sky beginning to get dark, as he stared up into the clouds, wondering who else might be training at the same time. He began to read his kanshi'd newspaper again, and then sat back to relax as he looked up at the stars beginning to come out. He wondered how much longer he had, before he had a chance at even contemplating making his goals happen. Considering Jounin need to be very skilled, and powerful shinobi, and he was not yet either of those. Although he may indeed get past that boundary in the future, and who knows, perhaps he may even get further than that, and actually become a kage-level shinobi. Doubtfully, he imagined that, but it wasn't unheard of that a Senju became that powerful, considering the original Hokages were Senju, as well as one of the recent Hokages, Jason Senju. He figured if they could do it, then he may have a chance at it as well. It just all depended on if he survives long enough, and has a strong enough desire and will to see it through it seemed. So after contemplating his future for a bit, while relaxing and reading the newspaper, he decided it was time to get back to his training.
Better get back to learning this technique. I don't have all day. Even though i do have all day. But that isn't the point. The point is i'd rather be at home sleeping than busting my ass trying to learn a jutsu at midnight, and it's getting close to that time probably to. So lets do this.
He put his stuff back, and then picked up his scroll of wood release techniques then went back into the woods where he had been training earlier. He began on practicing what he was just learning, to make sure he got it down, and then to keep the flow of training moving to remember what he had planned to do next. So he began gathering and molding chakra into his palms, he put some in both, and then changed the element of the chakra. He added water to his left hand, and earth element to his right hand, and then he began to form the snake handseal and some roots began to grow on his body, the same length as before.
Ah yes, now i need to learn how to control them. let's see here..i can just try it i guess, like how i was able to control the raging lions mane jutsu with my chakra. It is probably similar in concept and design, so let's get this going.
He began to tighten his snake handseal, and then tried moving the chakra within the roots that he was already connected to. After a moment he was able to produce a wiggle, but nothing more than that. He began focusing his chakra further, attempting to get the flow of chakra stronger so that he could control it better, but nothing seemed to be working, as excepted of his first attempt. He released his hand seal and then sat down for a moment to think on how he could get it to work. After brainstorming a moment, he decided to attempt to use the raging lions mane jutsu he had learned, and see if he was doing anything different with the new wood release technique he was trying to learn. He quickly gathered chakra into his body and scalp, and then let it flow into his hair as he formed the snake hand seal. His hair began to puff up, and elongate much further than his hair actually is. Showing the increase of length this jutsu can do for him. He began to move it around, and slammed it againsted a tree, breaking it in half, as he finally de-activated the jutsu and his hair began to turn to normal and go back to its original spot on his head.
With the Lion's mane technique, i can control my hair through the link of chakra from my chakra system and the hair's chakra that i added. Perhaps if i do the same with with the roots, i can get it to work similarly in effect when i use it. It's worth a shot, at least.
He attempted to give it a shot, and began to link his chakra from the roots he already formed on himself to his chakra system again with the use of the snake hand seal. After a moment he began to try and control it the same way as the hair, and at first, it began to sway and creak and move and grab, poke whatever he wished, although very sluggishly, it eventually began to work it's magic, and began to speed up the use of it and move accordingly to how he wished precisely, and he figured that it was the same with Lion's mane in accordance with this. So he began to control it for as long as he could, attempting to get it grow long enough to wrap itself around a tall branch on a tree and then he began to swing himself through that tree, and the next, and figured he had pretty much got this aspect of it down.
Finally, got this part of it down. Now i just need to practice this just a tad more, and then focus on making it as strong and fast as i possibly can, and then making the size larger as it says in the scroll i can use a large-scale version.
He began picking up rocks with the roots, and throwing them at the trees, having a loud clang noise spawn every time he did so. He began to get spooked as it was now night-time, so he tried to keep the noise at a minimum, hoping nothing was looking at him through the trees. Walking over to his gear again, he got another sip of water, and then decided to finish his training in the main part of the leaf training field, to finish up as quick as he could, and get on to doing other things with his time.
Let's see, now i need to work i getting it stronger and quicker. How should i go about that? I guess i can practice just condensing my chakra in the roots, as i control it and attempt to break things, perhaps. I'll have it try and break some rocks, or something.
He then began to re-link his chakra back to the roots he was controlling on his body from earlier, and then began to pick up a stone with the root. He began to try and have it crush from the strength of the root, but it only began to crack somewhat, having some specks of the stone fall off onto the ground. He figured he should begin to try and focus on condensing his chakra now, and see where it takes him. So he began to focus and mold his chakra inside the root, as he held his snake hand seal. He began to try and mold it down in a condensed version to make it tougher, and let it seep into the root. After a moment of doing such, he attempted to crush the stone again, and this time after a few moments, it began to crumble and break and then fall onto the ground. He then picked up another stone, this time it was much larger, and attempted to crush it with two roots tangled around it. He began again, this time adding two amounts of condensed chakra into the roots, and then tightened his hand seal, trying to get it to crush from the root. After a few seconds of cracking, it began to slowly break and fall off of the rock as if it was being shaved somehow. It eventually fully broke, and he figured he could move onto his final test, and then began walking back near the treeline and then picked a few trees to practice on.
I'll try and stab through the trees now, making the ends of the roots sharp, and see how it goes. If it works, i can then move onto the next part of this, and make them larger, and hopefully after that, i will have learned this.
So after a moment, he re-linked his chakra to the roots, and then began to mold them into a fine sharp point at the ends of the roots. He tightened his snake hand seal, and looked at his target, as the roots lunged forward in a jab-like motion attempting to stab right through the tree, and make it out on the other side. It began to work, cutting right through the bark and into the interior of the tree, and after another quick movement, went completely through the tree he was intending to stab. He tried again, this time he planned to stab right through the next tree in the first movement, so he condensed his chakra into the root to make it more powerful, and then after focusing his chakra into it, thrust forward, and shot right through the next tree that he was targeting, impaling it straight through the middle.
Okay so now that i have this down, i'll move towards the next part of the jutsu, and make the size of the roots much larger, as it needs to be large scale before i can say i have learned this jutsu completely.
So he began his final step to learning the Underground Roots technique, and then began molding as much chakra as he could mold for one single root. He added the chakra to his palms then changed their chakra nature into the needed elements of earth and water, then formed a new root out of the ground as he made the snake hand seal. He added all of the chakra into the root, and attempted to control the flow of chakra in the root, and make it expand, although it only began to grow a tad, as he seemingly was making a wrong step in making it larger. He focused on what he was doing wrong, figuring out that he didn't mix the chakra well enough in the two elements before using it, so he attempted to get it done again. He adding more chakra into it, and this time as he changed the chakra elements together, had them mix for a moment before adding it completely into the root, then attempted to grow it larger, and after a moment it did begin to grow larger, to much taller and wider than his own body.
Wow this is awesome. Wood style sure is the best. I'm glad i have it, as it will definitely come in handy. I mean look at the size of the root, its yuuge. Haha. Alright, now i'll try doing it for multiple roots at the same time, and i should be good to go.
He then began to add the chakra into two more small roots as he formed the snake hand seal, and get then condensed it, as he mixed the two elements together in the same way as he did before. He had the two roots grow to a decent size, and then then as he adding all of it into them, they grew large, like the other root he had just created. He tightened his hand seal, and attempting to grow a few more on the spot, doing all the processes at the same time, having it grow underneath him, lifting him up above the tree-line. After a moment, he had then all de-activate and go back into the ground, and off of his body, and then walked over to his gear and picked it up.
Welp, now that i have this jutsu learned, i can go home and finally get some well deserved sleep and relaxation. I'm gonna beat that missions ass when i do it later, and whoever i need to fight after this will be as good as dead. Hah
He then made his way out of the konoha training grounds and went back to his home, finally ending his long day of training.

WC: 4026
Claims: +20 stats, and the Underground Roots Technique
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Training that wood..[Private][Solo+Training] Empty Re: Training that wood..[Private][Solo+Training]

Fri May 27, 2016 12:01 pm

I thought I approved this, apologies. Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum