Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Training(p, me and oro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training(p, me and oro)

Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:43 am
"right, i doubt you know how to fight against someone that doesnt fully need chakra to fight, plus" he body flickers to her (160 speed). And holds the katana near her throat, standing behind her. "like so, you can still my chakra if you want but im not easy to out plan."

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:07 pm
Orokana put his sword away and place his hand on her neck, using his basic medical jutsu to stop her bleeding. "now do the genjutsu until you can cast it on me, there will be no brakes until you finish."
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:08 pm

(50 words per post at least, guys, come on, you can do it! <3)

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:20 pm
"if you want the Austin guy sure, but I can bet you I'm better then him, hands down." he said rolling his eyes then sitting down watching. "i know almost every genjutsu, only two I don't and I cant find a use for them with how I fight, but if you want some no body with little knowledge about genjutsu sure."

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:14 pm
"right, and now I see why, family, a bond, that's why, something happened with it, loss, death, something, but that's why family is only a bad thing, it pulls you down, its a nice thing to have sometimes, but at times where you need someone else to show how strong you are, is the biggest weakness you can have." Orokana looked at her, and he talked with a serious tone. he didn't fully know what family meant, he knew it was brother father, and all that but never saw its plus sides, he was alone his whole life and nothing but him ever brought him down.

(try to do big posts so that 1000 words isn't 100 posts till we get it, try doing 300 or more words each post, and also type at the bottom what you word count is, like for example 300/1000)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum