Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kahli
Kahli
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Anyone feel like training? Open training session Empty Anyone feel like training? Open training session

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 am
Kahli sat in the branches of a tree her legs hanging over the edge of the branch. She could see the outlines of other people training in the grounds 'I wonder if anyone ever trains in groups around here...' she thinks to herself flipping upside down on the branch. 'I would love to have a race and build up my speed and stamina or even have a mock fight to build up chakra and strength' she adds silently as she unhooks her legs from the branch and falls towards the ground, flipping she lands in a crouch and looks around, honestly she didn't care but she was curious.
Kahli
Kahli
Citizen

Anyone feel like training? Open training session Empty Re: Anyone feel like training? Open training session

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:03 am
bump
Kahli
Kahli
Citizen

Anyone feel like training? Open training session Empty Re: Anyone feel like training? Open training session

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:09 am
really no one....))
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:42 am
Echo Uchiha awoke early that morning inside his home inside the Hokage's mansion it was good to be the Honorable brother of the Hokage,He leaned his slightly toned frame from his bed stretching his right arm going straight up as his left bends backwards across his left shoulder to pop his joints all this accompanied by a yawn,He blinks twice his still blurry vision laying eyes on his Trench jacket with a very Sage-esque design he grins at it happily in his mind he hopes dressing like some of his idols from the old Shinobi system Such as Jiraiya of the Sannin or Naruto Uzumaki,He slides himself from bed throwing off the covers with his right hand,He quickly finds his wardrobe consisting of his black undershirt his ring mail covering his torso,After that is done he wraps part of his torso with black tape followed by each of his shoulders holding the ring mail in place to prevent it from causing sounds that could give away his position when that task is done Echo grips the bottom part of his green longs sleeved shirt and slides it on followed by his Black Trench jacket with black flames embroidering the coat tails and ends of the sleeves,Echo grins sliding on his black boots tying them and stomping twice. He slides his Ninjato Heavens sorrow into it's sheath after inspecting it quickly attaching it to his belt hidden by his coat His Wakizashi however is strapped to his back the black strap going over his coat the handle peeking out from his right shoulder,His equipment all gathered Echo leaves the mansion in a run his door slamming behind him,After ten minutes of running he lands atop a tree in the training field breathing in the forest air before spotting the Senju that was of great help during the rebuilding of his home,He grins waving at her with his right hand his being currently twenty feet from her position the tree branch only about ten feet higher then her own "Hey!" he calls out in a greeting his grin still present

[Next time mark this as Private or else people will come in and attempt to kill you and you'll have to start over,I'll spar with you though if you want Remember it's 400 words a point with Sparring but it all adds up at the end and goes to any stat you want]
Kahli
Kahli
Citizen

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:47 am
Okay thanks I'll remember that for next time))

Kahli looks around and spots who on the branch she waves to him, well I did ask for someone to practice with she thinks to herself. " Hey!" she calls across to Echo "are you busy or do you want to train for awhile?" she calls across leaning up against the tree trunk. As she waits for a reply she winces remembering yesterday when she has spiked her hand on that creeper plant. She has gone home seeing bubbles on everything she looked at! Though she had to admit the sight of seeing a squrriel with a gaint pink bubble for a head had to be amusing thinking about her training yesterday she wondered if that rock was still there, someday she vows silently to herself I'm going to through that rock so far that it won't know what hit it.... That it it would know even if she threw it only a couple of centimeters after all rocks didn't have feelings did they? Kahli shakes her head sadly look at her! Rocks with feelings that would be a sight to see! Snapping back into reality Kahli sighs to herself "geez I'm way to easily distracted, must be cause I'm bored" she shrugs to herself.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:48 am
Echo blinks at this his stance straightening his left hand being brought up for his index finger and thumb to be placed against his chin stroking it thoughtfully 'Am I busy..? Nothing I have to do at least until tomorrow...' He shrugs his grin widening "Sure Sure!" he exclaims Body flickering from his perch his feet impacting against the branch she's standing on his frame three feet to her left a grin on his face as his coat billows slightly from the momentum of the shift "The clearing in 11 is always best for Spars and the like if you wish Milady~" He grins his thumbs sliding into his pockets as utilizing the tree walking technique he lazily falls backwards hanging upside down from the branch looking down at the ground by tilting his head up "Though I don't know how much challenge I'll show my Magnificence shines through more so in the indirect approach~" He grins now tilting his head to look up at her
Kahli
Kahli
Citizen

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:06 am
Kahli looks down at him of all people it had to be this gloating airhead that came she rolls her eyes jumping from the branch and to the ground. "when you've finished your gloating kind sir I'm ready to start when you are" she makes a mock bow as she speaks. When she straightens Kahli crosses her arms watching him coolly usually when she did stuff like that people would get mad at her, then teasing them more they would come at her giving her an easy to beat opponent who did not think straight and often she would win because of this and then they would just come back fight her again later with a clear head and win. Kahli shrugs mentally she knew she wasn't much of a match for echo but it was still fun to test her strengths and find some weaknesses to work on.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:31 am
"It's not gloating if you back it up Milady.." With that said he once again Utilizes the body flicker dashing forward landing on the far side of the training field facing the direction the Senju would be coming from standing forty feet from the edge of the forest his right foot sliding back Audibly as he crouches his hands both to the front and back of his position his palms open wide his grin widening "The Man who is Unmatched in the East! Undefeated in the West! Invincible in the North and Undying in the South! Women call Me Lover! Men call Me Sir! I am..Echo the Invincible!!" His grin widens at his entrance speech shouting the words to the heavens proudly his voice showing the utmost presence waiting for his no doubt awed Sparring partner for the day to come out and sing his praises 'I have to remember that one!' he notes to himself
Kahli
Kahli
Citizen

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:56 am
Kugi gata

Kahli blinks "your right it's not gloating if it's true it's more like..." she pauses trying to find the word she was looking for "boasting" she decides. Reaching into her shurikun pouch she pulls out two kugi gata twirling them on the index fingers of both hands before griping the between her ring and index fingers thumb resting lightly on the hook at the back and pointer finger resting on the edge of the shurikun. "anyway boasting sets no standards" she says calmly "only the fight does" she finishes quoting her old academy teacher.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:15 am
Echo blinks stepping from his 'Pose' his hands coming together his index and middle fingers forming a cross as he waits for her to come into the clearing,His feet are Two steps apart his legs braced to jump dive or simply react "But it has no harm either does it?" He retorts "It only does harm if you yourself believe the boast...And judging from your reaction you do indeed Think I'm amazing" His grin widens upon stating this his thoughts on the matter are simply unreadable and his tone is one of a sly Shinobi...up until the amazing comment where it returns to his goofy sounding one
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum