Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

+4
Alister Yama
Isshin Uchiha
Takashi Chishiki
Touka Keisuke
8 posters
Go down
Anonymous

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only] - Page 7 Empty Re: A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

Mon May 18, 2015 6:26 am
"Lets all be realistic," Salzem said after hearing everyone else's opinions. "Tatsuya has the experience and the personality to become a good hokage. I shift my vote as well to him." Salzem smirked. "I didn't honestly believe that I would be hokage at this age any way. Just entertaining the idea." Salzem thought about the ways they could remove the current hokage from power. There could be many ways from digging up dirt on the hokage  to outright killing him, to just plain asking him with presented evidence to step down. All seem likely to fail and non assembled here are jounin or even hokage rank.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only] - Page 7 Empty Re: A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

Tue May 19, 2015 12:37 pm
(Oh boy, my turn, sorry, didn't know, guys)

Kasai listened to everyone. More speeches, but also voting took place. He nodded at everyone's input, and accepted it all. 

However, with four votes (if I counted right) for Tatsuya, it appeared that, at least within this small group, he would be Hokage. 

(REeeallly sorry for the aweful and miserably short post. Graduation time, and have too many people at my house rn)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu May 28, 2015 1:39 am
(Exit. This topic has been dead and resolved.)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu May 28, 2015 2:33 am
(yep)

yen leaves with a smile as everyone seemed content with the results and headed home to await his beautiful gf hota

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum