Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

+4
Alister Yama
Isshin Uchiha
Takashi Chishiki
Touka Keisuke
8 posters
Go down
Anonymous

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:35 am
As soon as Tatsuya spoke, he heard rustling from a near by tree. A vicious red circle first visible among the leaves. Must be an Uchiha. Salzem thought to himself as he looked to see the member to the party. Once he was fully uncovered, Salzem saw it was Isshin. He couldn't help be smile slightly under his mask. Although Isshin wasn't the warmest of people, It was someone he knew at least. Salzem bowed slightly as Isshin approached.
"Isshin." He greeted him. From behind him, Salzem heard the clanking of pots. Salzem turned and saw a kid with yellow eyes and a straw hat making his way there, holding what seems to be cooking wear. Yensung.
"Yen." Salzem bowed slightly to him in greeting. Tatsuya called for peace so Salzem turned to him. He seemed less than impressed with the current Hokage, going as far as to say "Fabricated" and "Daft."Dangerous words. Especially when you speak them in the topic's home town. Tatsuya also spoke about how much better it would be if they had a more connected Hokage. This sounded like self advertising to him. What else could it be? Tatsuya flat out says he's not interested in the Hokage spot, but to build up Konoha's community. Salzem was a little dubious. What did he mean by that?
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:09 pm
(Short post incoming, and I apologize for that. Bit of a crunch for time)

Kasai watched the others around him, and noticed each one of their unique appearances, assuming that each one had just as unique and individual personalities.

However, it was Tatsuya's words that Kasai paid most attention to. He mentioned putting a new hokage into office, and Kasai inwardly agreed. He would wait until the others had spoken their own, and he would remain silent, nodding his head towards the two people who had just arrived at the meeting. 

Every word that Tatsuya had said was true, and Kasai would reinforce it if needed. The previous hokage had been killed, and the one currently in charge was rather disconnected from the people, and with such a hokage, the village was at a disadvantage to the others. Yes, this might be small, but after seeing the world, and actually being a part of the destruction of a village, Kasai saw it as critical. 

A kage who would not pass out rank ups, nor add defenses or assign missions was crippling the people, and that had to change. Kasai himself would never take the position, unless there was an overwhelming demand for it, though he doubted that would happen. Instead, Kasai simply wanted to see a hokage put into position who would do good for the village, and that seemed to be what Tatsuya was saying as well. He agreed on the topic, and looked around at the others to see their reactions.

(Butt, this is a bit of a real problem, seeing as how we don't actually have a hokage. The current hokage is an NPC, and not active or controlled by anyone. I really don't care who takes up the role; we just need an active hokage to help the village prosper. And, again, sorry for the short post without dialogue.)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue May 05, 2015 2:44 am
yen nooded with a solem look. "So our previous kage died... Part of me feels that this caused a larger blow then any of us have realized. yet its a hunch" yen shivered slightly as he spoke up again. "I dare if i could would look into. however things may be messier then we could imagine. The village may have a hokage but alas i agree without the activeness of a persistant lead like my insect the home dies before we know it." yen bowed his head as he heard out the others speak their mind and took a breath before responding. "A hokage is the pillar that holds our village yets and while we look to the hokage for awnsers and responses its only the piece of the puzzle to function a village it is the heart."

yen placed down his pot as he continued speaking "Perhaps if we all work together we can build up a village and home as a safe heaven. Yet this requires thoes willing too step up in the full line of leaders. not as a hokage but jonin and ambu along with chuninn. Then do perhaps the bravest movement of all else." Yen looked at all of the other ninja gathered around looking them deep in the eyes as he said the next statement "We must stand before our village as the sheilds and representatives of our land. As large as it is our village is only a speck in the world. A place of home and refuge. yet it is our home and the place we lean back on when we have lost all or need rest. We cannot lose our home nor let it decay to nothingness... not while the will of fire burns in each of us and shines brightest in our hours of need." Yens voice got serious as he thought about the hokage in ower now. "the time is now for us to toss aside our fears and insurcirities and make the diffrence to our land."

Yen stopped speaking after this as he thought about the further damage that would occur if things stayed the way they were. "I would take hokage but gladely be a joninn in this village as a service to the people and a sheild of our home"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed May 06, 2015 10:48 pm
(Isshin...you skipped us all, and why you be going?)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Wed May 06, 2015 11:55 pm
Once Yensung had spoken some Tatsuay knew that he was very different form the others. He was very out spoken and had a strong vision for what a village should look like. Tatsuya agreed on everything that he had to say and even if some one didnt then you would have to at least give him respect for his mature yet exciting speech. However it seemed that Isshin did not share the interest in the event or to even show his respect to fellow ninja.

Tatsuay sees the preparation of the ram sign and as the boy was facing the other way Tatsuay knew that he was preparing to body flicker.
Watching him dash away Tatsuay is able to catch him with his normal seed but Tatsuay wanted to stop him as soon as possible.
Preforming the Ram Tatsuay moves at a speed of 151 which was a bit of an over kill but it was able to interrupt  Isshin movements wile he was still only a few meters away.

Smiling at the boy Tatsuay leans forward slightly and says in a condescending voice.

"I know that you are an Uchiha and its hard for you to not be rood but please at least show some respect to other human beings who are interacting with you."

Tatsuay didnt really care if Isshin had different views on the world and it was necessary for people to have different views. Even if he was just board that would be fine but Tatsuay did not take kindly to thous who couldn't take the time of day to say their hellos and good byes.

Tatsuay would step back allowing Isshin to leave and then go back to talk to the others.
Anonymous

Thu May 07, 2015 7:18 am
Salzem listened to Yen's... "enthusiastic" views on how the Konoha village should run. Salzem really had little care for politics, preferring to deal with problems he actually has a hand in. However, the way this speech was being worded, it sounded like the beginning of a coup was about to take place. Salzem watched as Isshin's interest in the conversation diminished, attempting to leave via body flicker. Tatsuya had different plans it seemed, countering with his own body flicker, stopping Isshin only a few meters away. Salzem heard what Tatsuya said to Isshin and frowned. That was NOT necessary, nor would it be ever to insult someone then their clan on top of that. Salzem walked over to Tatsuya, gathering his will.
"Hey, there was no reason to bring his clan into this." Salzem said, before taking a step back. "Let Isshin go if he wants."
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu May 07, 2015 11:00 pm
Kasai watched and listened all around him until the time came back around to him for talking. Yensung seemed wise in his words, but Isshin appeared to be distressed by something.

"I too acknowledge the need to defend the village hidden in the leaf," Kasai would start. "We may be the largest hidden village, but I'm afraid that currently, we are one of the weakest. Not a year ago, Tatsuya and I were captured out of the village by the Akatsuki themselves, and not did the village not do anything, but no one knew at all. We were not the only ones; they took enough ninja from this village to build an army, and they intended to do so.
"It was through seer luck that the two of us managed to escape with our lives, though I cannot say the same for our third teammate, or many of the others," Kasai said. The full tale was one for another time, but he had to summarize enough to get his point across. 
"It is occurrences like this, and the siege they planned for this village which need to be foreseen and prevented. But to do so, as Yensung also said, we need a Hokage; for such is the center piece of the village.
"If necessary, I will take the position myself, however-" It was here that Kasai stopped, and watched as Isshin spontaneously burst away, and Tatsuya flew after him, stopping his exit, and then making an insult, but also moving aside to let him pass if he wanted to. Salzem moved forward and spoke, but Kasai's face shifted from calm to one of anticipation. He dearly hoped this would not break out into a fight, but he was ready to intervene if it did.

"However, I believe that I am not the ideal candidate for such," he finished, though much quieter than before.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu May 07, 2015 11:36 pm
yen glanced over at the figure of the uchiha and noted his departure for such a serious topic at hand which could decide his own fate unless the man decided to go as a missiong ninja from his home it was harsh to yen. yen watched as tatsuya stopped the boy said a few choice words and let the man leave. " tatsuya perhaps the words were a bit harsh but something a little lighter in the gravity of the situation. we cant start a decend by letting the actions of others knock over our own pillar" yen turned back over to the one known as kasai and nodded although tilted his head. as the man explained the akatske

"Akatski? sounds like quiet a noctorious group. yet they might be instigators of destruction as of the balence of the world. just like universal elements of yin and yang for every powerful ninja or being there are equal for a force. Although i admit I have no experience with such beings and perhaps you do I do know that If i was leader i would ensure that non of that wouldve happend."

yen grabbed the pot of warm ramen broth and noodles as he realized he was going to be there a little longer then he thought. so he began to serve out bowls of fresh ramen to the ninja that were there. "We eat while we converse over this matter." yen smiled and took off his hat and nodded at salzem tatsuya and kasai before continuing "before we go and talk on what a hokage we need we need the authority to present such a road to hokage for like in the past our village was run by many rules and ;aws such as a prevention of a coup. The seat of a leader is great and im sure you guys like me want to lead the village but I know that while i might be a genin at I realize that perhaps the greatest challenge I have is to realize what lies before me. I see that like you guys like the many others would do anything to change the village. but my question is this. What do We fix first?"

Yen paused before continuing the question " Do we fix our ranks as the system? do we fix the guarding of our borders? the education and growth of our next generation? the appeal and depths of our citizens housing and comfort? how do we prevent the rising of corruption in the political position? and most importantly how do we know we are going the right way?" yen looked at all of the ninja around him and nodded as he awaited their awnser to the questions.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum