Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

+4
Alister Yama
Isshin Uchiha
Takashi Chishiki
Touka Keisuke
8 posters
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

Thu May 14, 2015 11:09 pm
(Yes looks that way. Your turn Yen, maybe you want to PM him first before you 48hr?)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

Fri May 15, 2015 12:27 am
[Isshin is currently banned. Therefore, he technically isn't allowed to post. I'm gonna try to get him unbanned because (as far as anyone, including him, knows) he was banned for a shit reason. In the meantime, I'd say it's safe to assume he won't be back before the 48 hours.]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Fri May 15, 2015 12:29 am
[I was referring to Ryugia cause it is his turn.]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri May 15, 2015 12:38 am
[MY BAD TATSUYA.]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Fri May 15, 2015 12:50 am
[its all good :)]
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Fri May 15, 2015 6:47 am
((Oh I thought it was is shins turn! I'm sorry! I'll go right now! My bad everyone I honestly didn't know. ))
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Fri May 15, 2015 7:58 am
Ryugia Looked up from the ground , pausing for a moment, with his eyes closed. He took in the words of each person, contemplating them deeply, and taking them into consideration. He did this all quickly and efficiently. He was very smart, he had just always kept that to himself, because he didn't want people to not like him because they thought he was smarter than them. He stood up slowly, opening his eyes, and for a moment took in the blue sky, and the green trees dancing in the breeze From where he stood he could see the face of each person. He looked at all of them, eyes void of fear. His gaze did not falter as he spoke. His voice was clear, and crisp, but soft and flowing like a feather in the wind. It was gentle and pleasant, but had the force, and strength of the wind behind it, demanding it be heard. He had always had a way with words, being able to calm even the most heated argument, but he had  no need to mention that, for he would prove it right now.

" Let's hold off on the voting for a few minutes more. If you don't mind I would like to say a thing or two before it comes to that. I would first like to point out that I never heard Tatsuya speak like he didn't want the position of Hokage. In fact I heard absolute conviction in his voice. He does want the position. I don't think that is bad though. I think our Hokage should want to hold the position."

" Now on a more important note, I think you all have amazing ideas, and very good points. I can see that you all truly want to make the Hidden Leaf Village, our home, a better place. It warms my soul to know that there are people like you still in this village. I want to do everything we can for this village, I don't care if I must sacrifice myself, but the one thing I will never do is sacrifice those around me. The people of this village are precious to me. For the longest time the Uchiha clan had been seen as a violent clan who wanted take over. I will change all of that. I want to show the people that I love everything this village stands for, and I want to keep it alive. I want to improve the villages economics, but that can't be our only goal. We must improve our training system for our shinobi. Many other villages have been destroyed recently, we all know this. Who is to say we won't be next. Right now we are falling deeper and deeper into a hole we may one day not be able to climb back out from. Firstly I will create new jobs, which would include positions for artisans who can work to forge the tools our shinobi need. This kills  two birds with one stone, increasing available jobs, and improving the gear for our shinobi. Already present artisans will be recruited to teach new ones. Yes we will pay for this, but only so that we can improve in the long run. I will start a special sect of our shinobi who will be on wall guard duty, also boarder guards. We want to know when unwanted guests are coming before they get here. I will  not close down the leaf village at all to outsiders, it will remain a welcoming place. I will only monitor those who are non-leaf village members coming in. This is not to discriminate, but unfortunately we can not just ignore the fact that this world is not at peace. I know that we should set an example for other villages and we will. We will welcome visitors, and even those who wish to become a part of this village, but we will also make sure those who do join us won't be a detriment to the village. I can sacrifice myself, but not the village and those who live here and would look to me. I want  to promote friendly relations with the other villages. I will organize a Chunin exam every few months, and other villages will be encouraged to join and participate. The original chunin exam was made to test our genin, and make those who are worthy or being chunin stand out. I want to increase our number of chunin, but we also don't want to put those who aren't ready in to action. That would be irresponsible on our part. Once our village is stable, and thriving, I think we should even consider helping rebuild those villages that have fallen. Trade with other villages is a good source of revenue. I'm not sure what other jobs we could make as of now, but as things present themselves we will work to make this village a better place." 

Ryugia pauses for a moment. He closes his eyes once more, thinking for just a moment. 

"Kages before us have protected something dear to them. The have guarded the Will of Fire. The will that burns in all of us, and I see it shining in a blazing inferno in all of you. I don't wish to extinguish that will. This fire is what will guide us to better this village, which is why I would institute a council. Even being the Hokage, I want all of you to be a part of a council that I would confer with. I am not saying that I will not make decisions of my own, but on important maters I believe it is best to also get some outside opinions. I know I am not perfect by any circumstances, but if I am Hokage I hope that you would all help me become a better person and a better leader. I would hope that you all will help me protect the Will of Fire that we all have inside of us. Because The truth is we are all friends, and brothers and sisters of the leaf, and I hold all of you, and every other man, woman, or child in this village close to me, and I will defend them, and the will that they carry to my dying breath. I will not, nor will I ever abandon this village. The Uchiha crest is that of a fan used to ignite the flames inside us. I will be the fan, that ignites this Villages flame, and we will once more be the burning light of hope we have always been. I will not only look at the past hokages, and what they did, but I will be better. No, we will be better, together!" 

Ryugia finishes with a bright, smile filled with all his emotions. He meant every word he said, and that can be seen in his eyes, that never wavered. He stands looking to the others.

"I hope maybe you all will consider my words as we make a decisions today, or whenever the time may come. I am level headed, but also have a sense of loyalty to this village. My eyes see lies. The sharingan is a gift from the clan I was born too, and has  bloody past. I want to put it to good use. I want to protect this village with these eyes. I will look through the darkness, and hold onto the light that I can see. I will work towards that light, but I can only do that with your help, and your backing." 

Ryugia does not sit down again, but instead stays standing. He is filled with a passion. He can see the good that can be done, and longs to have the chance to make the vision he has for the village a reality. He truly wants to protect the village he loves so much.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat May 16, 2015 4:33 am
Risako took vote with Kasai, deciding that Tatsuya would probably be the best choice for the job, her other choice being Kasai. Both were equal, though Risako knew Kasai had an eye for the good in a person. She would listen to Ryugia's speech, but her mind had been set. Kasai was the kind of guy that could convince Risako that jumping feet first into hell would be a good idea, so she followed his lead. 

Raising her fist she would declare, "I nominate Tatsuya Nara as Hokage. And if not that, then the leader of a new village." Risako would look her old friends in the eye. A feeling of change they all used to share might actually come to be a reality. "Aside from  what Kasai mentioned, Tatsuya can fend for himself. He's not perfect, but where his flaws show, Kasai and I are there to cover him." Risako thought to herself "I believe all we need is one more vote. Then we can go for it."

[Kasai, I'm gonna work on mah graduation before I finish my character. Expect it sometime after Sunday. Same reason this post is short.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat May 16, 2015 10:21 pm
yen silently watched as risako and sasi take their vote and the young uchiha as well as salzem briing their points up for being a leader. yen smiled as he noticed their stances and standing on things. yen spoke up after everyone finished their statements and chuckled. "You are right tatsuya does have a firm grasp on the situation and perhaps you are right the common standing of leaders could use a shift in direction. and you ryugia as an member of a clan that ties to the roots of the village and a great outlook on things you too have a powerful vision of the way the village should be held and i too take heart to your words. In all honesty i take that we all could be grand hokage especially with the point we stand at right now. But If i had a choice of who could lead us all it would not be me for sure, and salzem perhaps in my opinion takes a strong second for the leader in my opinion. Silence may be the often bane of our leadership but also holds a high praise of taking in the situation and swiftly getting to worl=k with what must be done. Kasai your opinion is strong and your eyes are more aware of the world then us along with tatsugya. my vote goes with tatsugya for our leader."
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sun May 17, 2015 11:59 pm
Tatsuya listens to every one carefully but cant help to interrupt Ryugia after his pause. 

" Let's hold off on the voting for a few minutes more. If you don't mind I would like to say a thing or two before it comes to that. I would first like to point out that I never heard Tatsuya speak like he didn't want the position of Hokage. In fact I heard absolute conviction in his voice. He does want the position. I don't think that is bad though. I think our Hokage should want to hold the position."

"With all do respect, my self nor any others spoke about me not wanting the position only unsure of it. It is a difficult job to take and one that should be taken up with the up most caution. For you put your self and potentially the hole village up for risk by being in the position of Hokage. I think that it is necessary for any one who wants the job to be cautious about." Tatsuya says this with a respectful tone.

After every one had shared their words  Tatsuya bows to Risako, Yen and Kasai and hopefully the others too. For hearing those words about Tatsuya almost brought tears to his eyes.

"I thank you very much for your words, they will not be forgotten."
Tatsuya says smiling to them "They truly mean a lot to me."
Taking only a quick pause. "Now the tricky part is getting the current Hokage to step down peacefully."

It was going to be a hard task as Tatsuay didnt believe that he was going to do it willingly but who said it would be easy?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum