Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

+4
Alister Yama
Isshin Uchiha
Takashi Chishiki
Touka Keisuke
8 posters
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

Thu May 07, 2015 11:38 pm
(So, Im assuming you're skipping Isshin because he already took his turn?)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

Thu May 07, 2015 11:48 pm
(yep leave is a leave)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 6:30 pm
Tatsuay having allowed for Isshin to leave walks back to Kasai with out any other words on the matter.

Kasai's words were true and important to here and once again Yensung fills the conversation with important wisdom.

"What you say about Yin and Yang is true." Tatsuya says wile taking a bole. "Wile take the Nara clan for example. Our techniques are only functional with the presents of light and dark. Whether the Akatski are playing the part of the necessary evil its still important to fight that evil."  Taking a quick pause to eat some ramin.

"It is a hard question to answer as all the issues of a village or the world have an equal amount of importance. Most importantly I believe that we need to make sure we support each other and make sure that we all stay strong. If Konoha is weak on the inside then it does not matter how strong our defensive are. On the matter of our leader like I said before we need some one who people can trust and who is willing to fight for their citizens....A total of seven ninja were taken form Konoha and only two of them came back. We cant allow for that to happen again."
"So i guess that we need to find a new leader (through hopefully peaceful means) but above that we need to make sure that every one in this village is willing to stick their neck out for the ninja who stands nexts to them...Oh also this Ramin is absolutely fantastic!"
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun May 10, 2015 7:18 pm
Having spent the night at a party in the village, since her beloves village of Kumogakure was under attack, Saya decided she may make Konohagakure jer new home. She was wearing a pair of short white shorts and a white halter top. The outfit was meant to be worn under a sheer see through dress, but that had gottwn dirty last night. Her ahort hair was styled as usual and her make-up perfect as always, topped off with her signature red lipstick. She lit up a cigarette as she casually walkws the streets. She had only just started walking when she rounded a corner and found the group.
"Mind if I join? You can just refer to me as the new girl in town. I arrived here yesterday from Kumogakure." She said before taking a drag. "Saya Kaguya is my name." she added after exhaling.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun May 10, 2015 7:39 pm
Sorry to bother you Saya but was your exit from Kumo approved? I only ask because I'm keeping an eye on both the escape and attack topics

Apologies if I made a mistake. <3

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun May 10, 2015 7:50 pm
[size=44]Tbh I do not know, but I believe its been over 48 hours since I posted it, I may be wrong I can check if you would like. My apologies as well If I did something wrong.[/size]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun May 10, 2015 8:16 pm
Oh no, I think I understand the misunderstanding. You did post a travel topic but since Kumo was under attack at the time, the only way out of the village was through the main attack topic so an exit could only be attempted from there. It's in the attacking a village rules. I'm really sorry but you haven't left Kumo yet so your posts are void in Konoha and anywhere else.

Again, I'm really sorry. < / 3
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 8:21 pm
(I'll just ignore that then.)

Kasai listened to Yensung speak, and nodded his head. After watching three squads being torn down by the Akatsuki, and squads of genin mind you, he could not agree that they were the balance, and was resolved in his mind that each one of them was a monster, and had to be killed. However, he knew that his opinion was biased, and he would not speak out against Yen.

"Yes, yes," Kasai said, nodding at all that was said. "However, I fear that on our current trend, this conversation will circulate, each person saying they will take the position if it is needed, so I will take the initiative.
"The four of us can de-throne the current hokage, but we need more people in consensus if we are to do so peacefully. However, I still think that in the end, we," Kasai said, looking carefully to each. "Are some of the strongest ninja in this village, and because of this, one of us MUST be hokage, and the others must also take up key positions within the village structure to ensure our strength.
"Unless either of you have objections or other ideas, I see a common trend among the four of us. Tatsuya seems to have a more defensive mindset, my own being offensive. I know this because it is how we structure our duo. You, Yensung seem more strategically oriented, and Salzem, you seem skeptical and cautious, which are not bad things at all, and both of which are equally important. With these four different tactics, there are many different outcomes for who we choose, but friends," Kasai said, looking around. "We must choose. The fate of our village depends on it. 
"If it comes down to it, then each one of us will take turns saying what the benefit would be if they were hokage, and we vote on the victor, but we must choose," Kasai said, finishing, and taking a deep breath. He hated to push things on others, but at the current rate, they would never have a true hokage.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 8:23 pm
(Also this is Konoha Nin only)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum