Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

+4
Alister Yama
Isshin Uchiha
Takashi Chishiki
Touka Keisuke
8 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

Sun May 10, 2015 9:14 pm
(posting order: Isshin, Yen, Tatsuay, Salzem, Kasai? Does that work for you all?)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

Sun May 10, 2015 9:51 pm
(Isshin, I was referring to Saya's post. I did not mean ignore you by any means. Tatsuya mentioned that he let you exit, and so I assumed that you did so. I was not aware that you still intended to post in the topic.)

Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 10:18 pm
(I saw that after I posted, I'm sorry. There were 10 posts in a row that occured while I was writing mine, and I did not see them until after I had posted. I just guessed that since you had tried to exit before that you still intended to.)

Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sun May 10, 2015 11:11 pm
Ryugia walked up to the group of leaf village ninja. " Hey everyone what's up? I over heard some stuff about hokage. Oh hey Isshin! Nice to see you too Salzem. I just got finished showing my younger brother a few cool throws with kunai. He'll be starting at the academy soon, so I want to help him do his best. Oh I'm sorry I guess some of you don't know me. My name Is Ryugia Uchiha. Nice to meet you. " Ryugia smile brightly. He loved meeting new people, and had a personality that tended to brighten things up. He had a way with words, and a nack for turning situations around, especially negotiations or debates. He was smart, and calculating, he just didn't show it. He was also emotional though. He truly felt attachments to the people close to him. He was a good Uchiha, and hoped to set an example for the next generation.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun May 10, 2015 11:13 pm
A certain genin had managed to avoid work all day, being as lazy as possible. Tired of cleaning gutters and saving cats from trees, Risako yearned for something a bt more dangerous and demanding... Or laid back. Either way was fine with her. At the moment she was strolling down the street with a handful of assorted nuts, chocolate covered pretzels, and taffy, picking at the candy every now and then. As she turned a corner, her eyes were greeted by a mixture of friends and acquaintances both new and old standing under a lamp shade. Risako debated with herself, on whether or not she should say hi... On one hand, she hadn't seen Kasai or Tatsuya in a while, on the other hand, someone would probably ask for her candy...

Stuffing the handful into her mouth, she began walking over to them, hands in her pockets. Risako came within earshot just as Isshin, whom she barely knew spouted off a few biting remarks. "And you're very critical, and you threatened a fellow leaf member... How ya don Isshin?" She said so in a joking manner, and in between chews. As for the rest of the remarks she heard, she'd start with Yen, "Yen, you're over thinking is useful. Even if it kinda bugs people..." Hopefully no one would catch the bug pun. "Salzem, I haven't a clue as to why you wear your mask, but I'm sure you have a reason." After swallowing the last bite, she moved on to Tatsuya and Kasai and the unknown newcomer, simply stating, "what's up?" 

Risako didn't know for sure, but things seemed a little heated. Hopefully, that would die down. The newcomer seemed to be trying at doing just that.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 11:22 pm
(posting order: Isshin, Ryugia, Risako, Yen, Tatsuay, Salzem, Kasai. Just so we know for sure.)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon May 11, 2015 10:12 pm
yen looked over at isshin and tilted his head at his remark before speaking up. "True I overthink and that is a curse and a blessing. but you seem to be more critical of what you want out of a leader, and this isnt bad just it seems you are one who if i may say "lack" the decency to look at the potential of a person. Even with your eyes you fail to see the reality that sits before you.Our previous hokage proberly had his faults but that doesnt give you the right to brand who is able to be a leader or not by your methods. if you were in charge right now what would you do? I suggest you think that over before blanding out people and their ideal veiw of leadership because it can easily turn on you. your opinion and choices are honored and appreciated, but your poor choice of words leave a sour taste in the mouths of some here."

yen then looked over at risako and smiled. speaking up "how ya doing risako?" and offered a bowl of ramen to her and ryugia as he spoke to the young man "welcome come and join us my freind" before looking at kasai and tatsuya and speaking to their request. "A leader in the esscence is the balencing to the needs and disires to thoes underneath them but still follow the dreams of their followers. some people are bad and good as we know with yin and yang and I agree no one knows better then the nara on control and depth of the elemental balence. yet this group the akatski may well be that evil or the balencing contribitor to the scale of our world. however it may not be that simple. when peace is at our door a calamity occurs I belive our hokages death may have been the start of this chain reaction that starts the cycle. but this goes the same within ourself as well not just the world. wether it be truama or fear or another factor we change too from good to evil,neutral to another side. name the threshold and we can change. even loyalties change with our selves for we all go through metamorphisis through life. to handle such a threat of this akatski we need to set up viable defesnses as in thoes who can match them in a way. we cannot afford to send out crews to be picked off they come to us and our home so we control the flow of battlle since we know our home better then any traveler."

Yen looked down at his bowl and closed his eyes as he took a breath. "If i was leader I would ensure that our future generation would not be housed from the reality of our ninja world. the dangers of the danfgerous induviduals out there that harm for no reason or worst sport would be known and if they dared to touch our allies or our own they would not find shelter in the holes they hide. to adress the masses of leaders thoes who not only do missions but contribute to the furture of our home and our home in pressent would be eligible for the ranks. yet their responsibility of home defense would also be expected as well as their contribution of our home improvement. our medical ninja and the medicen would be able to be explored in depth as well and the practice of forbidden arts would not be allowed. you know simple but important stuff. However the big thing to me is that while we might focus on ourselves the world outside changes as well. Open negotiations with the kage outside the village and rebuild any damage that was done by thoes who dare to cuase harm to others. we will be  a sheild and blade for thoes who seek refuge and a sanchuary for thoes who seek shelter. I wouldnt turn thoes away who were innocent and fully use the abilities of all of our clans." at the yens voice dropped to a more serious tone "thoes who were fools enough to test the might of our home in the past learned that the burning fury of our unquencible will of fire could not be burnt out nor quenced. no cold winter can freeze our passion, nor can the ocean snuff out our impact. we will rise as ninja and civilians of konoha together and with linked arms and our leadership of not only all of us but every ninja who joins us would create an unbreakable chain that not even our souls could sever. just like the blood of our clans, and the fathers and mothers who wore our headbands with pride we will hold our signs high and i will lead this forward even if the masses dissagree with us."

a tear fell from yens eye as he went silent and took a bite of his ramen thanking tatsuya for his compliment. becomming his usual goofy self "there is more in the pot for thoes who want more but i would want the hat as well just for the sheer awsomeness of the authority it holds"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum