Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

+4
Alister Yama
Isshin Uchiha
Takashi Chishiki
Touka Keisuke
8 posters
Go down
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

Mon May 11, 2015 10:27 pm
((Aww man, it's gonna be hard to come up with a speech to top that. I'll have to get on it, while others post.))
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Ninja Comunity [Konoha nin only]

Tue May 12, 2015 12:58 am
Tatsuay having his back to Isshin listens to his words and turns around.

"You are correct, we all have flaws like all the other people in the world...And I am sorry my words were harsh so please forgive me." Then saying in a constructive way "I do hope you recognize that your actions are selfish and rood, and that you consider how they may effect the community." Hopefully there would be no other conflicts between Isshin and Tatsuay and  problems in the future will be solved with dialog and not actions.  Tatsuya then gives his hellos to Risako and Ryugia but then Tatsuay opens his ear yet again to what Yen has to say.

It was interesting listening to Yen talk about the role of a leader. He seemed enthusiastic about the position even though many of them had just found out about the death of the Kage. Never the less Tatsuay knew what he wanted to say.

"Wile I do agree with most of what you have to say i do have my issues.Yen you are a fantastic speaker and you mind is that of an owl. However I believe that part of what you say keeps us bound to the cycle of hatred."

"Like I have said before the role of a Hokage is to be connected to their constituents by being physically and verbally interactive." Taking a short pause.

"But I believe that the next Hokage needs to set in motion a new, progressive way of thinking.
Many of us have seen hatred and violence, death and destruction. It has been instilled to our minds that if one causes harm they must be kicked out of the holes they hide in and the fist of justice must come crashing down. Instead of taking vengeance on those who have harmed the world, I believe that every form of dialog and communication should be executed before there is even one thought of taking a physical action. Now this idea is very hard to actually take part in. Having one of my best friends die and others tortured made me full of hate, that I would do anything to get my vengeance on thous people. As well having a Kage that did not come to our aid. But I realized that by taking vengeance makes me no different from thous people and by doing so I would condemn my self to the lowest and darkest form of evil. The form that is thought to be the curse of the Uchiha clan. But what does this idea do for us? By committing an act of violence whether it be just or not will create a negative effect. The evil people of the world who we wish to kill are still human and those humans have familys and friends. If you take out one of your enemies then you will create four more."

"Now this way of thinking is very ideal and many would argue that it is impossible to achieve but that doesn't mean that we cant try.
Wile I think that it is very important to create a world where dialog should be used to solve problems" In a  stronger tone "I as Hokage would not risk the lives of shinobi to achieve this. I would foster a strong village that not only stands up to their foes but rushed to the aids of others. A village that stays true to its self and expels corruption. A village where the will of fire is strong but dose not cast a shadow onto its self."
Tatsuay was not going to hide the fact that he wanted the position. He had thought about it for a long time and was encouraged by others to take the job. Tatsuay admitted to sometimes having a short temper but always took the time to work out a solution no matter how long it could take as well he had the experience in the world to take the position.

"The true strength of this village comes not from the strength of our arms or the might of our wealth but from the enduring power of our ideals!" Tatsuay voice does rise with some inspiration and then cools back down into a soothing closing.
"What we have already achieved gives us hope for what we can and must achieve tomorrow."

Tatsuya feels strong about his opinions and knows for a fact that the world can not move forward with the endless cycle of hatred looming on our backs.
Anonymous

Tue May 12, 2015 6:51 am
Salzem glared at Isshin's comment, then laughed. What, judging him by his appearance? He had been going through that his entire life. Salzem was actually surprised to see Risako and Ryugia here. Well, now that they are, he supposed there is no point in changing his response to Tatsuya's and Yen's speeches. He looked everyone in the eye before making his statement.
"First things first. Isshin, appearance should be the absolute last thing one should account for when being selected for the role of hokage. Second, what world do we live in, Isshin? A world of ninjas. A world of assassins, war and death. Obviously, everyone will have something "off" about them after just having a taste of what was outside these walls. Now, I will not lie to you all, I don't have any experience regarding politics. Were I hokage, I would need an advisor, someone I could count on. Someone I could learn from. I will not make any promises I know I can't keep. Were I to become hokage, The village would have to go under massive reform. Ninjas will have to be recruited, new missions must be available, jobs must be given to the unfortunate. Only if our economy grows will the Village in turn. While a agree with Yen and Tatsuya that ideals and all that are all well and good, they are not the thing someone can live off of. You can't eat Ideals. You can't get money for working for Ideals. If I were Hokage, every ninja would have a variety of jobs to choose from. About me, personally, I am not the kind of person that would willingly sacrifice thousands to save millions. I am not the dashing hero who would make the hard, but right choice. I am a human being like all of you. We no longer need heros. Heros are needed in times of war, when all hope is lost. Hope is no longer lost. It is right there." Salzem gestures everywhere with his hands. "We just have to break out of that which shackles us. While Yen or Tatsuya would probably make great choices, I know people. I know how to detect and anticipate certain reactions. I do not fall prey to insults easily and I am not one to suddenly disappear and leave an inert Hokage in charge in my absence.. I am always open to the people, ready to accept any and all suggestions and opinions, even at my own expense. I believe I know how this village should run. A strong economy and a stronger community is what we need. I can provide it."
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue May 12, 2015 7:44 pm
Looking at Isshin, he knew that everyone had flaws, himself included, but sadly, the hokage would as well, and whether or not the group before them was fit for the position or not, they were the only ones to take it.

"Hello, Risako," he said, nodding his head at the girl who had seen him before his dramatic costume change. "And hello, Ryugia, I do not believe we have met before."

Kasai smiled and shook his head at the many speeches going on around him. He knew it would happen; it was why he wanted to push this along so quickly. Not that he was a bad talker, but hearing a round of nothing but bragging was far from his favorite thing.

"That's all well and good," he said, raising an eyebrow. "But as nice and well each one of you has phrased your words with thought and care, they will not bring this meeting any further. 

"I will not make a speech, nor will I list off the qualities I may or may not have as Hokage. Instead, I would like to ask the assembled to vote. Speeches will not sway my opinion; it has been made a long time ago. 
"I know you might be upset for me to push things along so quickly, but if each of us were to make long and inspirational talks, we would be here for far more than I intended. We still have more to discuss after we come to a consensus of who we would like to see made hokage; such as the matter of actually putting them there. Therefore, I encourage you to all do the same," Kasai said, looking around to the others.

"And it with that which I announce my own vote," he said, turning to his friend, "to be Tatsuya.
"Judge me as you will; your opinion is your own. But know this: I am not making my decision based off the fact that Tatsuya is my friend; such a matter should not be taken into account when deciding the fate of the village, no. 
"I am choosing this because I know for a fact that Tatsuya has more experience than any of thus party, even more so than myself. While it is true that I am the only one who has  killed another shinobi, Tatsuya has the experience of leading a squad for over a year, possibly two. He is strong is his strength, but reasonable. His ability to take in entire situations, yet also listen to anyone who wishes to speak are great abilities. 
"He also has the experience of watching villages be destroyed completely, and while I lay unconscious under the rubble of that village, he watched it be rebuilt, and thus has the experience to rebuild our own village.
"Having not only been tortured by the Akatsuki, but also trained by them and lastly fight them, he shows more virtues; and after the hell which they inflicted, still is able to see the good in every person he meets, willing to be their friend and help them, even if they are a stranger; it is more than I can say about myself," Kasai said, wondering if any would actually take heed of his words, or if their own minds were solidified.

"But lastly, I cast my vote on him because he is unsure of taking the position. Generally, I agree that it is better to have one with out hesitation, but we have had one too many kage with such a mind set recently. He does not want the position of the hat," Kasai said, wondering just how many did. It was not a very good reason. "Nor does he ask for the rank, or the position at all. However, I vote for him because I would trust him with such a power, and trust him to be a true leader of the people, while remaining one of the people at the same time."

Kasai finished his speech, yes, a damn little speech, but he found resolve in the fact that it had not been about himself. He had voted, and given a reason why, and that was all that was needed.

With so few gathered, Kasai supposed that if even two people decided on the same person, they would likely have the majority; but he greatly hoped no one would vote for themselves.
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 12, 2015 11:06 pm
((Oh come on let us new comers have a say before we kick off the voting. Pleasssssssss
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue May 12, 2015 11:52 pm
(If you really want to, be my guest. I just thought that this will move slow enough with the amount of people in it that I would rather not have debates about the best way to be hokage going on)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 13, 2015 12:00 am
(( I understand, but if each person doesn't get to make their case, then how can we say this was done fairly. We don't want people Tom me up bitter so I think it best to let everyone go, then vote.))
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed May 13, 2015 12:10 am
(If you insist, I understand. I had only started my own voting because the original people of the topic each made a speech, which made sense IC to me, because your own two characters having entered, my character doesn't know if you are here for that reason or not, even though OOC I do know. So, I did it for IC continuity, but OOC I understand.)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu May 14, 2015 10:51 pm
(48 hours. Isshin, waiting on you.)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu May 14, 2015 10:53 pm
(think isshin was banned?)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum