Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

beyond the veil of safety

+8
Saya Demona Kaguya
Haru Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Tori Uzumaki
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Matteo
Alister Yama
12 posters
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

beyond the veil of safety - Page 5 Empty Re: beyond the veil of safety

Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:48 am
"Ah, yes, word travels fast I see! As for my crimes, I have done nothing wrong, and there is no proof of Crimes done on my behalf. You can find my name is clear by speaking with one of my uncle's, the Kanzankage or the other Uncle, the Raikage! Not to mention one of my fellow clan mates who is a Sannin of Kumogakure. Even my other uncle and my father who are very well known in Volcano village could vouche for me. As for Tori Uzumaki, yes I attacked her and at one point Akki Senju, therefore, I am here to apologize! So if you don't mind, sir, my business is with those two, not with you or bug girl." Sephora said staring Yen back in his eyes and stepping forward to where they were only a few feet apart.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:23 am
Oh Shit! Were Yen and Sephora about to face off? He had stood up to her to protect them! Did she say something about apologizing? This was a very uncomfortable situation to say the least!
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:35 am
Tori smirked as Yen stepped forward, she recalled a similar situation with Haru and Sephora. Even though she knew the girl told the truth about apologizing, she still wanted to see Yen wipe the floor with her just like Haru had done. Still.smirking age hugged Akki and Hotaru to comfort them, she jnew they feared Sephira more than she did!
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:42 am
"Yen be careful, she's dangerous!" Hotaru said as she watched Yen walk up to Sephora! Even hearing Sephora speak brought back unpleasant memories of the event that took place in the lab! Sephora was a monster in her eyes. Feeling Tori comfort her, she kept her eyes glued to Yen and Sephora! If need be, she would jump in to protect Yen!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:10 am
Yen observed the feind that stood before him a few feet lay between the two of them and under most situations yen wouldve been one to step away and let another handle the situation. but he was the only one to stand full to represent his nation willingly as a ninja of his village. well this is the tip of the ice berge and its my call of judgement to determine if said thing is true or false. yet alone debate wether to get her taken care of or not. no ambu nearby nor any joninn as I am aware of. Just me. very well time to test her will. yen looked evenly wiith his cold stare into sephoras eyes and grined. as he began to speak.

"political power in a few places yet you decide to come here where there is no sanction or true safety. bold move. You see a few people you know due to your "past actions" and decide to stop by and chat. I honestly dont buy it at all and have desinged my own test of your loyalty. I assume you looked at me with your eyes so you know I am an aburame at nature. So I wonder If you are able to read my mind now?" yens voice became colder at each word and he disired above all else to protect everyone here. despite what she said sephora could not be trusted, his instincts were on high alert despite his calm nature. perhaps it was based on the tales or the fact she was dangerous, however his bugs told a diffrent story with the cautious buzz they produced within him.

Yen stretche out his hand left and called out 20 bugs as he walked towards sephora and looking her dead in the eyes he spoke once again. "Lets see If you are truely telling the truth. I will release about 60 bugs that will devour your chakra and for safe measure bite into your skin. for one hour they will do this and will leave you at little to no chakra for you to use at all. This is a test of wether or not you will crack and thash out to any of us since exhuastion does bring out the worst of us.  Should any insects die at all I will at all liberty see that as an act of distrust. should you make any movements at all in intention to harm or threaten ayone here that is an act of distrust. should you even build up your chakra to do anything that is an act of distrust. and If you dare raise an objection to my request as a defender of my home and people It is an act of distrust. should any and or all of these rules be broken they will sap every last drop of chakra within you and will devour your body. I will ensure that you will be turned in to the proper authorities as well." 

yen began to smile as he hoped that sephora would in some way argue about her plight yet he had to make a hard bargin and with the inclusion of his insects comming out they will use their serum to disrupt any use of chakra from her. After all he needed to keep things under control. Yen the spoke up and tipped his straw hat with his eyes becoming colder "So shall we begin? your test of honesty. or is the sephora hyugga afraid of a challenge? If so then state your meeting with thoes two now and leave. but if you are looking for closure you will go through this. Sit down and we will begin I will test you in many ways durring this hour and If true to your word I will still stand by to watch this through dont test me!" yen awaited sephoras awnser and  had his insects at the ready if she was to be hostile.

Bugs outside of body: 20

bugs inside of body:40
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:18 pm
Haru leaned casually against a tree, hic chakra suppressed, undetected by any of the people clustered together, apparently in uproar at Sephora's arrival. He listened to Yen's plan, deciding to step out from his cover before things got hairy for his kinsman.
"...Well, as wonderful as that plan sounds, there's a hole or two in it. He said nonchelantly, stepping out from behind the tree, moving to Sephora's side, now merely feet away from Yen."You see, draining her of chakra completely would kill her, and reducing it to almost nothing would likely render her unconscious, thus making your 'Test' pointless." he explained, his demeanor pleasant. "Not only that, anyone with sufficient willpower could pass your test if they remained consious, and I often find that the worst of us are the most determined. Either way, she's not starting any quarrel. Let the girl speak" He acknowledged Tori, smiling at her for a moment, but deciding that defusing this situation was more important then his own feelings, at least for the moment. "I'm Haru, by the way. Tori invited me to the village, and when I heard she was coming-" He said, nodding to Sephora "-I didn't have much of a choice." he finished, eying the boy's bugs. If for some reason he sent them after Haru, he would have no choice but to fight, although he would rather avoid a conflictict if possible. He was, after all, on vacation. How work always seemed to find him on his days off, he did not know.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:42 am
glanced up at the figure that spoke from the tree and smiled. despite not noticing him at all yen respected the fact that the man had a sense to notice the few tight ends yen placed in his bargain and chuckled. and spoke up with the same seriousness in his voice as he did to sephora. "you are right there were tight ends for a reason however, her crimes cannot go unoticed and untouched perhaps this might be a little light but unless you want to take her steed in this I would ask that you please so kindly step aside for me to handle this or infact there is use for you sir, can you moniter her and make sure she doesnt die after the hour I would rather not kill but still be safe then sorry to let this" yen pointed at sephora although looking at the man "This criminal get to speak to anyone without a controlled atomousphere and should they act out be taken down quickly and painlessly."

Yen glanced over at sephora as he called out 20 more insects from within him and took a breath before speaking. his eyes flickering between the two and speaking with compassion and understanding yen began to speak again. "You both may disagree with my methods and I offer you to retaliate in anyway but That will not stop me and my test from comencing and i will defend myaelf as nessary. So sephora sit down If you are willing to comence this or leave the land now. Things may work diffrently elsewhere but I am here and the one who will determine how this will go under the arrival of a dangerous induvidual." Yen  looked over at the man now steadily as he spoke directally to him "Call me a fool but I am concerend for the safety of my village and home, and I will be a sheild in any way I can and thoes who live within it. However I will not kill her unless she makes a breach of the conditions I made. Consider this an act of kindness that will not be given to sephora if in the hands of another surely you understand that."

Yen outstreached his hand and looked at both the man and sephora in the eye as he took a step towards sephora speaking with confidence and authority. "I will leave her at around 10% of her chakra at maximum. You have my word. If you help me then it will be more accurate for even If i dont belive a word she says or trust her I will enable her to speak her heart and mind after all of this. and I belive in second chances perhaps she may learn from this experience and mercy from no one attcking her but putting safety precautions. This is as far as I will go to altering the deal So deal or no deal?"

Yen looked over at both the man and sephora  nodded at the man before continuing "Of course help yourself to the flavored bread as while its still hot its pretty good" Yen the beagn to turn his focus back to sephora and locked eyes with her his will unwaivering as he made his stand. "we will comence when you sit down"
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:09 am
Haru showed up, and Sephora knew he would at some point. It seemed to be Yen Aburame definitely was in defense of Hotaru. Sephora sighed, being a missing nin comes at a price most definitely and maybe she earned the title after all. But, she had come here to make peace with her team and Haru, and now another person as well.
"Okay, Okay, Okay! No offense, but if you drain my chakra and something does happen at some point and I need to defend myself I will be helpless. Look, I am here to offer apologies, and after what Haru here did to defend Tori and the major setback that gave me, I learned my lesson. I will even remove all my weapons and hand them to Haru, Tori's boyfriend and I believe from what I have learned, a very well respected Jounin of his village, Tenga- er- Kirigakure I believe it is now since the evacuation." She removed her cape, her bone blade and special gloves and weapons pouch and handed them all to Haru. She had on a black leather outfit with a Kumogakure head band attached to the sheath that holds her bone blade and a tank top revealing scars on her upper shoulders and down her right arm, which were from the bone bullets that Haru had hit her with. "I am sincerely here to offer apologies to Akki and Tori, I sent Tori a letter announcing this as well as a letter to Haru! In both letters it states I am meeting them here at the borders, so please, keep your Kikaichu to yourself, I am not a threat to anyone and I no longer have my weapons! I will even do one better." She said as she deactivated her Byakugan. "Look, normal eyes again! No Byakugan activated so I can't do any special clan jutsus. Feel better now? No weapons, my eyes are turned off and see, I even have a headband to prove I am a part of a village!" She said as she looked fro Yen to Haru.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:19 am
Akki was still in major disbelief, maybe it was her own nightmare or fear from the crap she went through with Sephora and how she had been injured, but yet Sephora actually gave her weapons to that guy. Tori's boyfriend? Not bad looking, way to go Tori! Now back to the matter at hand. Maybe she was being sincere, after all, to deactivate her eyes and give her weapons and other stuff used in battle to someone else, that was not in the normal Sephora personality.
After giving it some thought she relaxed. If she did try something there was a Jounin here and whoever this Yen guy was and some other guy who seemed to be watching everything unfold. With all these people, surely they were safe.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:28 am
Tori's heart fluttered when she saw Haru! He was FINALLY here! Even though it was in a serious situation, he had showed up! She wanted to run to him, but in light of the situation, she decided not to until he was finished! Then again Sephora was going to drag him into a situation! She sighed as she walked over to them leaving Hotaru and Akki behind.
"Maybe since she did take off her weapons , we can give her a chance, besides, if she tries anything, between all of us, we could take her on!" Tori suggested to Yen. Hotaru ended up a lucky girl, kind of like Tori, with a man who would defend her! "Go ahead and say your peace Sephora." Tori said urging the girl to Hurry up, considering her mere presence sent shivers up everyone's spine.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum