Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

beyond the veil of safety

+8
Saya Demona Kaguya
Haru Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Tori Uzumaki
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Matteo
Alister Yama
12 posters
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

beyond the veil of safety - Page 3 Empty Re: beyond the veil of safety

Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:35 am
(Thanks)

Mitsui would carry the pot and since it was very light to Mitsui anyway, Mitsui would hold it for a while. He would hear Yensung say a few things, He would first hear, about the man's interest in doton. After Yensung would finish talking which would actually be a little bit, Mitsui would eventually ask the question,

"Do you know the element?" "Also, where should I put this?"

Mitsui actually knew kind of how to teach the element because he taught Kozai about how to use the element. Mitsui would then answer question about muscles.

"She probably will because you will look stronger, all girls like strong looking men. Also, it can help you in fighting, whether this means that you can accelerate more quickly, run more quickly, hit harder, block better, throw harder, the list goes on."

"Hota is indeed quite right about the missing nin, most don't kill. What makes a specific criminal famous would be dependent on their crimes, if a criminal managed to kill a kage or such, that criminal will be quite famous."

Mitsui would take a mental note that Yensung likes Hota or he actually might be infatuated.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:03 am
"The element?" yen forgot that to learn such a thing required practice of the element. in his lack of thought he hit his hand to his face in disbelief. "I honestly forgot about that one must have a affinity to the element to learn a few tricks." a nervous laugh escaped yen as he looked between hota and mitsui. "you wouldn’t perhaps have a way to teach such a element to me? if so may you please teach me a bit or the simple basics at least?. If so ill assure you can stay in the village as long as you would desire as my personal guest." yen was eager and perhaps forgot his formalities but the voice of hota mentioning about the dangers of missing ninja.

"It depends on the nature of crimes they do? but what’s the point of living on the run in fear of friend or foe when you can generally live in a coexistence with others. Now I wouldn’t go as far as forcing others to live among one another but it would be lonely going through such a harsh life style. doesn’t home call to those ninjas?" This fact was what lost yen as his nativity didn’t show him the full view of those who would kill for thrill. Yen stared at his feet and looked up at mitsui and hota. his eyes growing dark and his voice getting serious.

"my father died from wounds sustained in war so while I understand ones desire to fight with vengeance or rage that does not mean that crime goes unnoticed. Perhaps the villages forget the world that surrounds us. I try to see beyond the shroud of missions and tools but also the purity and love for life." yen then felt a question he wanted to ask mitsui and hota but decided to let the thought go and lightened up with a smiled "while we cook the food mitsui can you instruct me on the doton element please?" 

setting up stones for a fire pit and gathering some wood to the clearing yen set the now soggy bags of dough on the end of the pots and he began kneading the dough a bit more combining various crushed bits of berries to the dough he was making sure to set aside three sets of small balls of dough with berries in the center and sprinkled some sugar into the dough balls but then dumped the rest into the mass of dough that yen was busy kneading. "This treat will be sweet since I will love to treat you guys to something special. Sweet dough bread with a bit of berries in the middle. Simple to make makes eating on the go a lot easier then grabbing rations.

"we will need some long sticks for this since the fire is not going to be any good if we cant rost a few of these balls of dough to our taking. whi wants to grab some long sticks for me?" yen smiled as he looked over to hota and mitsui.

WC2,627
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:11 am
Hotaru leapt into a nearby tree as Yen and Mitsui continued talking. Firewood? Not a problem! She began picking stick out of the tree and throwing them down to the guys. "So, speaking on the elements, anyone know how to use water? I am training my water element, I can so far cause mist and that is about it." She said as she leapt out of the tree after throwing a few limbs to the guys. She was carrying a couple of limbs herself in case they needed more.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:07 pm
Mitsui heard what Yen said and after his long spiel again, Mitsui would answer, "I think that it be best that I teach you this element after you finish cooking or I can make a shadow clone to cook for you. Which would you prefer?" Mitsui would listen to Yensung's answer. Mitsui was actually not able to learn water element unless he got a heart that had water as a main element. Mitsui would not want to tell him that though. Mitsui would then say, "I actually am not able to learn water element." Mitsui would wonder what would happen next....
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:07 pm
yen smiled at hota and nodded as he spoke. "Yes beautiful that is perfect! ill teach you some more water techniques after we are finished eating. with that waterfall near by it will be perfect to learn what ill teach you" yen's eyes were shining behind his visor as he for a brief moment admired hota's beauty. Yen blushed and admitted to mitsui “She truly is a marvelous girl and she is very smart. I am glad I have her with me" yen spoke loud enough for hota to hear as he applied the wet dough balls to the sticks two each and handed both hota and mitsui one each.

Shaking his head and chuckling yen looked over at mitsui "A clone would be useful at the moment but also I wonder what whether the clones could be used as a look out for us. after all this is a nice wide area to learn a few things and while you may not want to learn water I am glad to explain the concept to you as i teach hota a technique. Since a new element requires some getting used to and the very core understanding of what makes it work. So it’s a deal after we eat we shall learn!" at this moment yen smiled and placed his hand out in a handshake to mitsui. but then spoke up again "I have a feeling that you being powerful can make an excellent teacher. Perhaps you can be a traveling instructor of the lands just like the legendary sage himself. Mitsui the wandering sage. what do you think? no offense though I really believe you can be a good one with your patients  not many can shrug off a denial and take to trusting a stranger."

Yen smiled at mitsui and looked towards the fire. it was decent and enabled the cooking of the bread finely with a nice center area to bake the bread. I hope the dough wont burn a open fire isnt as forgiving as the controlled metal stove fires we have so Ill give it 25 to 30 mintues to bake. Yen had to trust the fact that with the large dough it will take a bit of time before its fully cooked.  yen used a rock slab to place the large dough on and kneaded it a bit more making it into a large round mass before sprinkling a little more sweet herbs on it and finally with careful hands he slid the rock slab with the dough in the center into the fire resting it close to the center as well as. After this was done yen spoke up " and now we wait. also these little fellows" yen pointed towards the small balls of dough "are nice little treats to eat as it can fill you up. Yet I needed to leave the village to seek a few herbs in the surrounding areas for cooking of course. However what made you want to travle the world mitsui?" 

yen awaited his awnser and looked over at hota speaking to her. "you are very brave to come with me hota. and honestly i felt fear but not afraid when you are by me. after all we are together" yen smiled at hota and kept an eye on the bread which began releasing a mixture of sweet berries and sugar roasting with a  empowering aroma. along with the sweet dough balls. "very sweet smeel comming from the fire eh?" 

WC: 3,205
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:05 pm
"Well I guess I will observe if you show him an element, it helps to learn all you can after all, right?" Hota asked as she took some of the balls of dough. Wow! The smell was actually amazing the little balls of dough did release a sweet scent!
 "Mitsui, why can't you learn water?" Hotaru ask curiously. If they were all together, may as well learn about each other, make it a little easier to be around each other, especially on the borders.
She was still uncomfortable out here, but she wasn't showing it. Her bugs n the other hand, seemed to sense her discomfort and made a very low humming noise! She noticed it, even if no one else did.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:03 pm
Mitsui would hear Yensung's confession and almost laugh. Mitsui had no trouble with it. Mitsui would tell Yensung, "That is totally fine with me. I just thought that you should tell her." Mitsui would agree with Yensung. Mitsui would tell Yensung next, "I don't think I need to have a clone to watch out." Mitsui would proceed to then listen to some more speech from Yensung. and then hear more questioning. "I travelled the world because I was interested in seeing more places. Also I like learning new things." Mitsui would then hear a question from Hota. Mitsui would think about this one and realize that there are 3 answers. One of them was to tell her but Mitsui did not want to show his lovely bloodline, the second answer was to go and say that she did not want to know or Mitsui did not have to answer his question which would be rude. Mitsui would give an answer that would hopefully be specific enough to be satisfying but not give away what Mitsui could do. Mitsui would say, "I can't learn water because of issues with my bloodline." Mitsui would look around and say, "I don't see anybody coming." Mitsui would proceed to continue sitting and wonder what he should say and then he would remember to say this, "When you are ready, I will start on yer Doton exercises." Mitsui would watch everyone else when something interesting happens.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:40 pm
yen nodded his head silently and smiled as he observed the now cooking bread in the fire. "very few bloodlines have complications and some just cant learn them." yen used a stick to test the thickness of the bread. "we are aburame and i wont ask into your bloodline since its up to you if you feel comfortable to even reveal it. just know that its up to you. I read a bit and get bits here and there. like there was once two ninja that were living in a single body." yen smiled and chuckled before speaking again. "they may have been a mutation just like our bugs can but reminds me of the closteness of thoes two. ukon and sakon," yen tested the bread again and felt the crunching as a sweet wild berry smell escaped the bread with a sugary scent. nearly done! yen used a thick stick to lift the bread and rolled it on its side before blowing on the finished golden crisp of a dough ball on his stick.

yen took a bite and tasted a tangy berry filled treat mixed with sugar melt in his mouth and squeaked with joy. "it definitely makes such a delicious treat but the real treat comes with this bread!" yen looked at mitsu and smiled. doton practice after i take out the bread so it cools off. might not be as great as a bakery but will do the trick!" yen then turned over to hota and smiled. “shall i show you a water jutsu that shall help you alot!" yen poked a stick in the finished bread and placed it on a rock slab before walking over to the pot full of water  smiling at hota.

"how much water does it take to make something solid beautiful?" yen began to weave hand signs next to the pot full of water as he spoke muttering speaking the signs as he concentrated. " rat dog ox” the water from the pot formed a solid long whip of water around yens left hand and extended as it stopped dripping from water and became solid. “to do this you must form and focus the water as an extension of you like a weapon. For it becomes a whip and has many uses while being solid and as stays as long as you like. Whether to grab something or someone. “ yen chuckled at that before continuing “or be used as a weapon or tool its up to you how to use this. But ill show you another trick to how to use this without water. “ yen took a few steps away and preformed the same signs again and his chakra built up once more however his chakra became water like and started dripping as it became water and formed the same exact whip. “there is no difference except you can mold your own chakra into a whip as well, control and density with belief in yourself makes this technique possible. I know you can do this too because you will be able to make my webs” yen went silent and thought a second before speaking up “well almost my webs exactly that comes with training as well today but after this technique”
Yet yen looked into hotas  yen briefly got lost into the sunglasses which contains her beautiful blue eyes that dance of the sky before getting back to himself and stammering a question with flushed cheeks. "H-Hota what makes water such a unique element? because it depends on when you want to learn a new element that you can understand that while learning one how that effects the element that you are born with that lives in your heart and soul" yen awaited hota's answer smiling for he knew she would figure out the answer.

then yen turned to mitsui and smiled as he nodded. "ill be ready in a minute for ill be teaching her at the same time after all we both made a deal we learn together new things and this is a perfect opportunity"

WC: 3,885
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:14 am
Hotaru was actually enjoying this time spent with the two. Mitsui seemed nice and Yen seemed to find a way to teach even while having fun! He was explaining to Mitsui about their bloodline. I guess it is interesting to have your body be a host to a hive of insects, and once you learn how to use them, thy can do some interesting things. Hota was kind of interested in Mitsui's bloodline now, but if he chose not to speak of it, she would respect that. Did Yen just stutter? Luckily her sunglasses hid a little of her blushing! she liked Yen as much as he liked her but she kind of seemed to be more silent with her feelings.
"Training, okay, what are we training?" Hotaru was definitely up for training!
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:28 am
Mitsui would listen to Yensung and wonder what he was trying to do. Mitsui would be watching Yensung and let him do his thing. Mitsui would watch Yensung teach Hota the water element. Mitsui would wait for Hota and Yensung to finish before Mitsui would go on to teach his element. Mitsui would look around to see if anyone comes. Mitsui would look at the food that Yensung was cooking and he could most definitely smell it now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum