Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
BrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

beyond the veil of safety

+8
Saya Demona Kaguya
Haru Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Tori Uzumaki
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Matteo
Alister Yama
12 posters
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

beyond the veil of safety - Page 9 Empty Re: beyond the veil of safety

Sun May 10, 2015 12:59 am
Akki blushed at Mitsui's kind words. He seemed like a really nice guy. "I hate to be rude, but I kind of have a boyfriend in the village. I do want to be your friend though, you seem really nice ." She said smiling. "They didn't know, I kind of keep personal information to myself." She said again to him. They were invited to Yens for a party, She was okay with this. Maybe she could meet with Hideyoshi and he could be her date to the party! As she turned to say something to Yen she noticed a female figure show up! A very pretty female and she was apparently related to Sephora due to the remark from her mouth. Then Megami showed up right afterwards.
"Megami, you are in a world of shit with our parents. The crap you pulled, I wouldn't be surprised if he kicked you from the clan. That is between you guys though! Maybe you could talk to him and explain you weren't able to leave, I don't know give him some kind of story. He was really hurt when I returned and you didn't." She said as she walked towards her sister. Out of nowhere the one voice that could send chills up her spine echoed through the clearing....Kishin....the Creepy guy who ended up being Sephoras boyfriend. After she introduced him to everyone, Akki decided to take her leave and go find her boyfriend.
"See you all at Yens place...WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" She said making sure they all heard her so the teasing would end! It was aggravating after a while!

(exit)
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Sun May 10, 2015 2:17 am
Tori had an arm around Haru as she heard Yen mention going to his place for food! She was up for this, she was getting hungry! With all the people around, it may as well be party at Yens place! Hotaru and Yens place to be exact. They were a cute couple! Seeing Hotaru happy made Tori feel better about her being in Konoha now.
A unknown presence came into the group and apparently this person had quite an attitude, and she was very pretty! Very sure of herself to! This was Sephoras aunt? Poor lady, growing up knowing Sephoras messed up family...wow Is the only word! Suddenly Megamis voice comes out of nowhere!
"You lived! And you seem to have, done...well for yourself Megami. Good to see you back!" She said unsure how to really take the return. ANd a voice suddenly sent chills up Tori's spine, the creepy guy Kishin. Sephoras boyfriend! Well, everyone was here getting along now, so maybe she should just accept this. She didn't realize she had wrapped both arms around Haru and was holding him tightly.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun May 10, 2015 2:36 am
Hotaru was going to enjoy this, a party at her new place! Luckily they had cleaned it all the day before and they were ready for company! Looking around at all the people, she kind of liked the idea of being able to spend time with all her friends again and share stories with them and share a bunch of Yens good food with them! Then came a few unknown people! The female with the short blonde hair who was very beautiful and very sure of herself, appeared to be Sephoras aunt. Mitzukai had a sister? Who knew? Oh shit! Megami was back! And she had a guy with her, apparently her boyfriend. And along comes the one that sends shivers up her spine, and everyone else's to! Kishin. Sephoras boyfriend who apparently was just someone who looked out for her before the aging pills. After the aging pills, they were very affectionate with each other, yeah that's the word!
"Okay so is everyone coming to our place or what?" Hotaru said trying t be friendly and hospitable. "We have enough rooms if you guys want to stay the night!" She said with a smile.
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun May 10, 2015 2:43 am
[posting out of order, but I had to do it! Promise not to jump out of order again :P]

Seeing Akki reject the really hot guy Mitsui, Saya walked right over to him. "I hope you forgive me for doing this but I think you are cute. You don't need little girls, try a real woman!" She said and then she would proceed to kiss his lips and hold the kiss for a good minute if he allows her to. He was cute, he appeared older and she had been single for a while despite her good looks. She was more focused on her ninja career and now was the time to branch out and find a guy! Saya kept up with her her looks, and trained hard as well. Needless to say, she wanted a good looking guy who trained, and he looked like the perfect one.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun May 10, 2015 3:23 am
(im fine with it)

yen looked a bit confused as then several other people joined the meet up and hota mentioning that they had plenty of room. but most of thoes rooms are for cooking! hun! yen thought to himself and then shook his head and smiled as he kissed hotas on the cheek and nodded as he began to counto off the members there will be. then a guy that sent shivers through just about everyone else and yen looke inquisitively at stanger for he looked pretty impressive to yen proberly not at the level of the other man at his wildest guess but strong. a similar air about him as sephora yet more maniacial, "If I may good sir who in the world are you?" yen directed at the man who popped up for he took note of the strange women who appeared yet didnt pay much mind as he realized they were there for a social means.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun May 10, 2015 9:16 pm
Haru watched as more people still joined their group, although only one of them remotely interested him. The other man there had a chakra signature significantly higher then the others, bar only one. Haru was curious as to where exactly all these people had come from... Such a large crowd meeting on the borders like meant there were likely only a few actual ninja here. He would bide his time for now, he supposed. He said nothing as the others arrived and introduced themselves, but apparently one of them was related to Sephora. He sighed, figuring they wouldn't be leaving any time soon, with people popping up at this rate. Yen inquired about who the man was, and Haru stepped forward, away from Tori for a moment, to stand beside Yensung, facing the other man
"Sephora's boyfriend?" He said, partially to Yen as an answer, and partially to Sankou as a question. For a moment, a tension would gather over the air again. Haru suspected these people weren't what they seemed. Sephora's criminal background just helped to paint the picture more clearly. "How exactly do you all know each other?" He asked, his question aimed at Mitsui and Sankou, in particular. "I'm trying to fill in the blanks here, but it's not making much sense." He would say, glancing calmly between Sankou, Mitsui, who was currently occupied by having his face eaten, and Sephora.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Mon May 11, 2015 10:58 am
Just posting to clarify Saya's post void as she hasn't left kumo. Really sorry guys.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mon May 11, 2015 11:43 am
Mitsui was a little sad he was rejected. Mitsui would find this totally strange though since after Mitsui had managed to get rejected, he got immediately surprised as a different girl showed up. She would proceed to kiss Mitsui for quite a while. Mitsui could only think of hugging her while doing it or it would look really strange. Mitsui would find that apparently, a lot of others think Mitsui was hot. This was something Mitsui had just learned. Mitsui had a slight wonder about how everyone but the person kissing him were at least 10 years younger than Mitsui was. The person kissing Mitsui was only 8 years younger. It seemed strange... Mitsui would have this moment for about a whole minute as time seemed to pass really really slowly. Mitsui would wonder about getting back into the village but he was confident that he would be able to get in or at least force or sneak in if he had to. Mitsui would see what this girl kissing him would do first before he would do anything. Mitsui did need to talk to Yensung at some point.

Last edited by Mitsui the heart Eater<33 on Wed May 27, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue May 19, 2015 3:57 am
Akihana, I would like it if you could reconsider your decision. I created this character before the second attack, then almost immediately after I created her, I lost internet. Granted Misti has always been kind enough to make posts for us if we sent them to her, I didn't want to have to roleplay like this. If you make me stay in Kumo, then I lose the character I never got to even play! I lost my last character because I had to kill her off in 2013 due to family issues and being unable to play her because  had to care for my special needs son, but roleplaying is the only way I can connect to Misti or Stacy (Sephora) or Brenda (Nightshade.) I chose Kumo because they were ALL in Kumo at that time. Then, as I said, I lost internet unable to get online. My very FIRST topic with Saya was leaving Kumo to rp with Sephora. Please reconsider letting me leave Kumo, I don't want a dead character immediately after creating her.

Thanks,
Amber
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Tue May 26, 2015 10:41 pm
Sayas post is no longer void, now what do we do?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum