Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
25 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

beyond the veil of safety

+8
Saya Demona Kaguya
Haru Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Tori Uzumaki
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Matteo
Alister Yama
12 posters
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

beyond the veil of safety - Page 8 Empty Re: beyond the veil of safety

Thu May 07, 2015 2:55 am
Once again they had to point out the fact that she appeared to be the only single girl here! Akki rolled her eyes and hid her face which was turning red with embarassment! Sephora had always been one to poke fun at her while they were growing up and now that they were teenagers, maybe this just kind of went with it!

"Thanks Sephora for the embarassing encouragement you always seem to show me!" She said with an edge of sarcasm. Despite this sarcastic remark Akki didn't really hate her anymore, but did wish she wouldn't embarass her. Soem things never change!
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Thu May 07, 2015 3:18 am
Tori couldn't help but smile when he put the hat on Haru's head! Yes, she even had to admit she was sure her man was a hit with the ladies, he was sexy, strong and passionate, and that was something all the girls wanted in a man. She kissed his cheek as she tried to adjust his hair under it while laughing! At least the mood was altered now, and the tension was not so thick you could cut it with a knife!
As Sephora took it off of his head she noticed Haru had a serious case of hat hair and she couldn't help but snicker as she fixed his hair then lightly kissed his lips as she turned to Sephora and took the hat from her and put it on her own head!
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu May 07, 2015 3:36 am
Hotaru laughed at Yen calling his self Pimpsung! It was funny to her, she was not mad at him even in the slightest! She kissed his lips as he turned back to her after he spoke. "It wasn't wrong of you Yen, it was actually funny!" She said as she hugged him while they kissed! He lighttened the mood and made things funny! "Why don't you whip up some of your famous food for all of us? It would be nice, and I will help you! It seems as though we have a rather large crowd out here!" She said to him as she ran a hand through his hatless hair! Yen was a very handsome man and could be serious when needed and yet, lighten a mood when needed as well. She was lucky to have such a good boyfriend!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu May 07, 2015 4:22 am
Yen blushed and smiled as hota kissed him he felt brave when near her and she knew hot to cheer him up. "thats twice today you helped me back to my feet when in need. love you hotaru" yen didnt mean to make it too mushy but the circumstances were just right. and even if he was to die he needed to speak his heart to hota. Yen despite these thoughts smiled and held hota tightly as everyone chuckled at sephoras remark and yen nodded with a smile. "well Aki and mitsui would look great together maybe today aki will feel better and her dry spell will break. of course she can go for me!"

yen however noticed that while the bread was enough he needed more supplies to cook such a meal. "well for such supplies to feed everyone i need to get more stuff at me and hotas. so how about we migrate everything over there?!" yen asked hopefully that everyone can join him at home so he could feed everyone.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu May 07, 2015 3:06 pm
Haru would glance over as the one called Mitsui finally spoke, apparently he had been sleeping standing up or something this whole time. How strange. He listened to Sephora begin to speak, noticing the very sudden change in tone from the tensions of earlier. She suggested he go with a light pink instead of the straw color so that it would go with his eyes, and Haru chuckled.
"I don't think pink would really go with black and white..." he said sarcastically, looking over at her for emphasis, his contrasting black and white eyes clearly visible. "Besides, hats aren't really my thing..." he added as Tori fixed his hair. He smiled as she kissed him. While PDA wasn't his thing, he didn't object to a kiss, especially after not seeing her for so long. "Don't laugh." He said, in mock hurt. "Do you have any idea how difficult it is to keep this hair in check?" He said sarcastically, shaking his spiky hair around a bit for emphasis. Formerly, he had kept it neatly combed, but recently, he hasn't had the time or interest to bother with it.

Yensung was now inviting them all back to his house to cook for them. Haru felt his stomach growl. Food was scarce in Kirigakure, with the sudden, massive increase in population, and it would be awhile before they had a comfortable economy. 
"I'm game." He said simply. "Food sounds good.
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri May 08, 2015 4:18 am
Following the trail of her neice Sephora was none other than her mothers twin sister, Saya Kaguya. She was the good twin gone bad, but was she up to no good today? Only time will tell! Nah, she had a purpose, and it wasn't bad. Lighting another cigarette since she didn't have one the whole trip, the 18 year old walked into the party un-announced.
"Mind if I join? I apologize, I lost my invite and couldn't RSVP." She said taking a drag then stopping a few feet from the crowd.
"How rude of me, Saya Kaguya. Nice to meet you all." She added holding her cigarette to the side. Her red lipstick unsmudged.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Fri May 08, 2015 4:38 am
Megami had told Zach he didnn't have to carry her, she was well enough to walk beside him. She proved this as they walked through the forest and ended up landing in the get together.
"So this is where you all are, even you Sephora? Should I ask what's going on?" Megami asked slightly confused and bewildered by the sight before her eyes! "So we aren't all enemies anymore? " She asked as she sat on a rock nearby, her leg was still sore.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Fri May 08, 2015 9:43 am
Mitsui was a perfect thug. He could do a lot of these really well. He could swear, He could steal, He did not need to smoke, He could fight, He could drink, He could gamble. Here came something He had no clue about, Dating. He was a little worried though. He could tell that he was to date someone a lot younger. That to him was fine? He did not know though. He did wonder what he had managed to miss, there were now a whole bunch of girls and a couple guys. It seemed that Mitsui when he fell asleep he woke up to a party. Mitsui would see this girl walk up to himself and put her hand under Mitsui's chin. Mitsui would look at her in the eye. She would have a short spiel about how she did not want to date Mitsui since Mitsui was not "hard core" He was not even totally sure what that meant. He would realize it is not a good idea to ask right now and probably when he leaves, he would be able to go and read a dictionary to find out. For now though, he would look to the person Sephora was looking at. Mitsui would then look around and see that EVERYBODY here was way younger. It almost felt like he had a prank played on him. Mitsui would walk towards the person Sephora was looking at. Mitsui would tap her back and ask, "Are you ok?" Mitsui could see she was rather embarrassed. Mitsui heard Yensung's invite. He would be in hope that the village guards let him in. If that did not work, Mitsui was confident he could sneak his way in. He would proceed to offer a hug if Akki would look up. He would say, "If you want to date me, you can, you don't have to if you don't want to." He wanted to know more about this girl before he would get farther in a relationship like this. Mitsui would know this is a pretty awkward situation. He would wonder about how she would react.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sat May 09, 2015 3:25 am
It was a rather long walk from the borders into the sight of the lands of the fire village, though it was a travel he didn't want to go through and yet here he was meandering about the area. Through walking around he could feel a nice chunk of chakra which had been pointed in the northern area somewhere near the gates or so he assumed. With that he pushed the senses a little further to see whom in this group he knew, of course only two came up in which he was relatively pleased about. Of course being the man that he was, he would float about towards the group of course with his chakra being a flux of here and there at least Sephora would know he was coming. After a few moments of floating he could be seen by a few of the group, his eyes moving from person to person simply looking at them before smiling," So this is where you went to Sephora...and here i thought you went to your family's place," of course just because he was talking didn't mean he wasn't paying attention to those around him, though his non threatening appearance wouldn't go without warning.

[Kinda was invited here sooor yeah :D]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Sun May 10, 2015 12:37 am
Food sounded good and Sephy agreed that they should go for food at Yens place in Konoha. Yes, Sephora was a missing ninja, but that didn't matter, with her friends and Haru going as well, entry into Konoha would not be a problem at all. Then out of nowhere what seemed to be a ghost showed up! Her mothers twin sister Saya! She had met Saya recently in Kumo and personally, Saya seemed a little on the stuck up side. But of course having to deal with the family life they had growing up, she could see why!
"Aunt Saya, what a pleasant surprise, following me I see!" She said with a sarcastic tone to her voice! This was quite annoying, she felt like she was being watched, no matter, she had business to tend to. Before she could say anything further to Saya,  a very familiar voice seemed to echo from the right side heading from the woods to the clearing! Sephora spun around quickly and saw Megami Kuoga sitting on a rock! Megami and Zach seemed to end up in Konoha rather late, she was guessing the bandage on Megami's leg was the reason! No need in yelling at the girl, she understood how it is to be injured.
"Yes Megami dear, you seem to be a little late to crash the party! We all apologized and everything is fine now." Sephora answered looking at the girl, hoping she wouldn't ruin anything. Damn, she did not think this through fully like she should have, there should always be a plan B! Still, Sephy knew she could keep control of any situation to arise. Another voice came through, and to her, it was the voice of a beautiful demonic soul! Her boyfriend Kishin! Without missing a single beat, running as fast as her speed would take her, she ran to Kishin and threw her arms around him jumping onto him!
"I just got here dear, I had some business to tend to! I already went to Kumo!" She said as she stared into her boyfriends eyes if he allowed her to! She released him after there hug And stepped back onto the ground brushing her clothes off. "I guess I need to introduce you to everyone, Apparently that short guy there is the host of this party, his name is Yen, you know Hotaru, Tori, Akki, Megami and Zach. That is Tori's boyfriend Haru, and that is some guy whose name is Mitsui, and last but not least, my Aunt Saya Kaguya. Everyone, this is my boyfriend." She said as she introduced Kishin.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum