Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

beyond the veil of safety

+8
Saya Demona Kaguya
Haru Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Tori Uzumaki
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Matteo
Alister Yama
12 posters
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

beyond the veil of safety - Page 7 Empty Re: beyond the veil of safety

Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:15 am
Yen silently took notice of what was going on his hat was back on his head and yen silently emotions brewing deep inside him and his insects as he heard out sephora and her response to his deal. then aki and tori seemed to accept the apology along with hota. yen stared silently as he thought for a moment and decided to speak up once more. "What makes you belive you are worth being a leader still after harming and taking still and what gives the reason and proof of burden that you will not go down that path ever again?" yens voice was still harsh but he retained his urge to lash out as he stared down sephora still just walking up and saying I am sorry never heals anything its words only and actions speak louder then words.  yen thought and he noted that there were tears in sephoras eyes that only made yen more concerned.

"A person can change yes but what makes a person change is not words but actions. should you really be sincier about what you have done you wouldve done more meditation on the issues at hand. they were your teamatess and i would be surprised if they were not your mother or father.you take pride being able to back yourself with what is said and done its too simple and there is much more behind it." yen closed his eyes as he took a breath and brought up a suggestion. "perhaps you should only follow and not lead till you know for sure you can. If you are a good leader you would also follow just as well as they did. from what i can tell you lead them till they followed you like dogs. No offense. but you better be able to follow all of them just the same if not better. A kage may be a grand leader but if they never followed another as much as their village follows them they could not learn as much as they know."

Yen held hotas hand softly and kissed her cheek before speaking again to sephora "Follow your team and their lives help them grow and grow yourself in wisdom, will, compassion and power before you assume your role as a leader for if you can truely repent for your actions you will gain more from them then they can gain from them. they fled you for a reason and trying to reach for them and throwing them in your world only speaks for a hunger for control. that leads to corruption aand hurting them again. break that cycle and make your own by your will by learning from them. Only when you are able to lead and follow equally you will be able to lead thoes you hurt."

Yen looked over at the man who appeared and spoke to him directally. "Students and teachers are no diffrent just like a leader and a follower just a concept of knowing when to lead and when to follow am I right?"
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:24 pm
Haru listened to Sephora's apology, and heard the others accept it, and he wondered how close they must have been before all of this happened. How good of friends had they been to forgive Sephora so easily? He let out a sigh as the boy, who appeared to be the youngest present, spoke again, before addressing him directly.
"I don't think it's your place to define what a leader is, kid. Whatever you think it means to be a leader, I don't see a reason for you to go accusing and antagonizing when Sephora is trying to make a sincere apology." He said, a little annoyed. "I can tell she's being truthful. She knows the consequences if she isn't." He said, his voice turning cold.

To demonstrate just how capable he was of keeping her in check, Haru activated the display of power technique, an aura flowing freely from his body, the image of a bear with grey fur appearing over him, his eyes giving off an ominous glow that matched those of the bear. The bear would roar, and the sheer power would overcome all people present except for Sephora and Yensung. Even those two, while not paralyzed by the aura, would be able to feel the overwhelming power of the aura.

"So if you really think she wants to harm Tori, or any of them again, show me some proof and I'll kill her on the spot." came his voice, ominous and distant. Then, the aura would fade, returning Haru to his normal state. "Otherwise, considering you have no power over anybody here, I suggest we let them decide for themselves whether she is fit to lead. It'd be a bit hipocritical for you to take the decision out of their hands, don't you think?" He said.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Fri May 01, 2015 3:38 am
Sephora understood what her friends meant. "Very well, what should I do to earn your respect? I am prepared to do so." She said after listening to her friends speak to her. This was understandable considering what she had done, she had not been very nice, of course she HAD to prove she was the alpha in charge, she had been pushed to do what she knew she had to! No one would walk on or over her, she was the one in charge after all, and that wouldn't change! But it seemed as though her strategy needed to, and now was when she had to do this. You get more flies with sugar than vinegar!
"Yen, I am quite harmless. I made some mistakes, but I have moved on and changed my ways. If I was going to attack, or hurt them, I would have already tried, regardless of whether or not you are standing right here. I-" she was cut off hearing Haru speak to Yen and seeing a sudden display of power! She smiled at her clansmen, this guy, yeah he could come in handy with her at some point!
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri May 01, 2015 4:10 am
The feeling of power Haru was displaying sort of scared her! She just stared in absolute amazement! So that was the guy Tori had mentioned took Sephora down! Yeah, she could see that now! Now she was curious and wanted to learn more about him, and did he have any single friends? Whoa, whoa, no she like Hideyoshi, the hot guy she had trained with...Hideyoshi was strong to...wait a second! Focus on the topic at hand!
"Over time I will learn to trust you more and more, but I do trust you to be our leader again,a s long as you aren't trying to kill me! And you can't earn trust with a simple act, it will take a while." Akki said to Sephora as soon as she put her mind back on their discussion.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Fri May 01, 2015 4:46 am
Tori stared wide eyed at her boyfriend! Her eyes stared at him the entire time he showed his power! This only added to Tori's suspicions of Haru being a ANBU. She still had not told anyone of her suspicions about this because she knew if he was, he couldn't say, and personally it was no ones business!
Yen seemed very skeptical of Sephoras apology, and considering the look of fright on their faces when she showed up, she didn't blame him! Hotaru must be Yens girlfriend, and that is why he is being so protective of them, because he is protecting her. But she had to agree with Haru, if Sephora was a threat, he would have killed her immediately.
Tori kept quiet because she knew that her input was not needed to solve this problem, she just kept standing by Haru's side.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri May 01, 2015 5:39 am
"Sephora it will take Sometime to earn any of our-" She to was cutoff but was able to move enought to grab on to Yen out of fear! She then realized this amazing power was coming from Toris boyfriend! Needless to say she knew that between Yen and Haru, no one was going to mess with them! She released her tight grip on Yen to a light hold still hugging him, not as frightened as she was.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri May 01, 2015 3:56 pm
Yen stole a wink at sephora and lightend up for an instant before the powerful waves of chakra that came from the man began to seep out to place his stand of authority as he spoke to yen about how he shouldnt speak of leadership when he was a  kid. Alas one of yens pet peeves was criticization from someone and as he bowed his head yen began to shudder slightly as he felt hota hold him tight then relax yet yen still shuddered not from fear but irritation at the man yet he remained calm as he still with head bowed walked slowly towards the man in a slightly meniceng way almost threateningly and with a tap of his toe he was under the mans chin gazing down at his sandles.

Silence was from yen partially from his irritation at the man but to the sense of that yen ignored the intimidation the man gave off towards him. in a slight whisper within that silent moment yen took a breath and his deep yellow eyes glowed as he still stared down at the mans sandles. in a whisper yen spoke up to the man before him adressing his name in awknowledgement. "Haru.....!" Yen went silent again for a moment as he tensed himself up a bit more his musles tightening and yen spoke up once more in a more sinister and authoritive voice. "you...sir have done something unforgiveable!" yen attempted to reached his hand up to the mans shoulder and lightly rest his hand on it as he spoke out with joy and gaxzed up at the man. "YOU HAVE JUST WON THE PIMP HAT!!!!"

Yen shouted With joy his eyes blazing with a joy unsaid as Yen reached up and took off his straw hat and attempted to crown the man in front of his. Yen grinned as in his idiocity of speaking such words in front of women yet he was a ten year old what was the point of this? well he was his fathers son for sure yet never thought a good misdirection would do some good in the tense situation.

"You sir stood up and took Pimpsung Aburame by such surprise thathe lost his hat! man stands up for women is truely a man above men!" Yen smiled and then his voice dropped  to a serious tone. "Yeah but seriously you caught me off gaurd there. Just know i dont take kindly to criticizm. in fact leadership is the key to an aburame you say i know nothing when i home hundreds of bugs consistantly feeding off my chakra and such. they could get rattled and feared to where they can even burst out my body without warning. the true leader is consistantly setting rules and taking helm of thoes they take resposibility for. My insects and clansmen are my family and when the one who takes charge in a situation falters the rest do too. A fundemental that is key in all leaders and guides. Perhaps I am young yes but I swallow my pride and agree with your statement."

yen frowned and looked into the mans eyes before smiling and with an open heart yen spoke. "But you still win the pimp hat! by all means its not worth the energy to kill sepha there shes a girl so i would say get her someone. perhaps mitsui there!?" yen pointed over to the form of mitsui as he looked into the mans eyes and nodded with apporval at haru before turning back to hota and with sorrow in his eyes yen began to speak "hota was that wrong of me to do?! please dont hurt thee!" yet with his back turned to haru yen revealed the hurt in his eyes to hota as the words that haru spoke wounded him.

(had to say it eventually)
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri May 01, 2015 8:53 pm
The boy approached Haru as the aura of the bear faded, standing almost right under his chin. Haru towered over the boy, looking at him expectantly as the boy stared at his feet. The young boy addressed him by name, and reached up and attempted to touch Haru’s shoulder, and Haru’s immediate reflex was to reach up, catching the boy tightly by the wrist and deliver a strike to his stomach.

However, Haru resisted the impulse, reading both the boy’s face and his chakra thanks to the still-active byakugan, he deemed the boy not hostile. His bugs were not preparing to swarm, and his posture indicated no threat- In any case, he was certainly fast enough to deal with whatever came at him.

Haru’s assumptions were caught momentarily off guard as the boy’s voice piped up again, this time with an air of hostility. The tension rose as Haru felt his battle reflexes kicking in again, and small sparks of lightning would begin to crackle and flicker off of Haru’s right hand, a chakra blade sliding from his sleeve into his left. He wouldn’t kill the kid, but if a fight was what he wanted, a fight was what he’d get.

All this battle planning, drilled into Haru by his years practicing as a Shinobi, did not prepare Haru for what happened next. The boy’s tone changed immediately, placing his hat on Haru’s head, dubbing it the “Pimp Hat” Haru’s eyes were covered by the hat, his hair flattening down into his face, as he tried to process what the boy was thinking.

As Haru pushed the hat haphazardly off of his face, swiping his bangs to the side, the boy’s tone returned to a serious one, trying to explain that the bugs in his body meant he knew something of leadership.

He wasn’t sure that it was entirely accurate to say he “Lead” the bugs, more that he simply willed them to do as he said, no different then a jutsu. They were simple beings that lived short lives, and were totally expendable to him. That was nothing like leading actual people, but Haru held his tongue. It was best to let the boy have his day.

”That’s mature of you.” He said simply, the blade in his hand subtly sliding back into his sleeve, likely not even noticed by any of the people present. The boy then suggested that they hook somebody up with Sephora, pointing out somebody Haru had not even noticed, who had remained silent. This person was much more powerful then the others, although Haru could only tell by his chakra and muscle structure.

Haru gave a sigh as his body relaxed, the thought of a fight had excited him… This was unusual for him. While he had always enjoyed combat, he had never relished in unneeded violence. Sparring was different, as was fighting to defend himself or his village. He had almost taken initiative and attacked that boy…
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Sun May 03, 2015 10:33 pm
Mitsui would wake up and wonder what reason Yensung had said Mitsui's name. Mitsui thought about the sentence that Yensung said and wondered, what the heck? Mitsui would proceed to get up and ask, "Yensung, why am I to be with this Sephora?" Mitsui would scratch his head sitting up. It seemed that Mitsui had missed quite a lot.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Thu May 07, 2015 2:47 am
Sephora had heard them mention soemthing about her and Mitsui, nit really certain with what they meant, and knowing she already had a boyfriend still had to have fun with this! She walked over to Mitsui and looked him in the eyes as she put her hand under his chin.

"Not bad looking, he is cute, but unfortunately I prefer hardcore guys, and I am off the market, but since you are a hottie, maybe you can hook up with Akki Senju, she is on the market, or at least last time I heard she was." She said with a smile! She patted his cheek as she looked over at Akki, "there you go Akki!" She said as she looked back over to Haru and took his hat off his head! "It just doesn't match your eyes Haru, go with a pale pink!" She said winking her eye.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum