Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
22 Posts - 47%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 11%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

beyond the veil of safety

+8
Saya Demona Kaguya
Haru Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Tori Uzumaki
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Matteo
Alister Yama
12 posters
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

beyond the veil of safety - Page 6 Empty Re: beyond the veil of safety

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:36 am
Hotaru realized something was up! Yen was becoming very defensive! It kind of made Hotaru feel very loved and safe, but she knew that she had to say something to Yen, otherwise, there was going to be some major problems, and she wanted whatever was going to happen to go smoothly. Tori was right, with all them there and the most dangerous issues dealt with, the girl was defenseless now and they could all take her on. Walking over to Yen she wrapped her arms around him from behind! Her bugs could sense his bugs defensiveness!
"Yen, it's okay now, thank you for defending me!" She whispered to him as she tried to calm him down!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:07 am
Yen was about to send out the last 20 insects as he opened his mouth to speak once again his demeanor at its final warning before unleashing his insects the warmth and softness of the arms that hold and sooth him at his worst and raise him to his best were around him as hotas sweet voice filled his ears and told him thank you and to stop. It was at this instant yen took ahold of his straw hat and tossed it at sephora apon hearing hota.

"The majority wins this time and in honor of my word I hand my hat over to you as a word of deepest trust in your word. And my word as head of my clan. In exchange and as your punishment for your crimes I want three things. Your vow to never harm another unless you are in danger. 2 my fathers hat back in return unscathed and unharmed next time you visit here. And final. Something of equal value to keep in honor of this agreement"

Yen felt a part of him fall as he gave the dear possession to the woman before him but he needed to assure her loyalty and yen dared to say he was feeling faint by the hat leaving his possession but it was his greatest bargaining tool and his only shot to keep sephora under check. As yen called back his insects into his body he awaited the res ponse from sephora. Adding to it "I will hunt you down and turn your skin into a prison if anything happens to that hat that's how much I trust your word so you better not mess up" yensung voice dropped to a harsh voice that tured his very insides yet his gaze never left and his intensity only increased as his village was his family as was his loyalties yen played down his last card as he looked to prevent any future damage.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:12 am
(Yen, I'm going to ask that you wait for everyone to post before you make further responses. NRPG has a posting order to ensure that every character can react to a situation. I'll be posting soon)
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:43 am
((That was my fault, I assumed you spoke to him and suggested he replied. I apologize, What suggestion do you have for a posting order considering we have all kind of gotten out of order in this topic?))
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:39 am
(My apologies if I came across as hostile. I'm just trying to keep the topic organised. I would say Sephora, Akki, Tori, Hotaru, Yen, Haru, starting from where we are)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 am
[Gotcha]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:10 pm
Sighing Sephora caught his hat. She listened to an explanation as to why he gave it to her. She remembered back to the time she had something of value from her other, a locket. when she lost it she felt a sort of, pain in her dark heart! She knew what she had to do.
"As honored as I am about you trusting me enough to hand me your hat, Yen, I do not feel comfortable taking something of such importance from a person. I once had a locket from my mother, and my dark heart felt hurt when it vanished from me." She walked over to Yen and sat it back on his head!
"Tori, I am sorry I attacked you! And Akki, I apologize for hurting you, I should not have done either one, all I wanted was to prove I was in charge and a leader, but it seemed all I did, was chase away the only team that ever meant anything to me! You were my friends and we stand strong together, and weakened when apart. Do you all accept my apology?" Sephora asked as she looked at the girls. "As a team you are only as strong as your weakest link, unfortunately I believe that I was the link." She added with a tear in her eye.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:26 pm
Forgiveness hmmm? That is an interesting question, does she forgive her? Maybe she would, although the pain she suffered that lasted a week after the attack made her not want to forgive her, she knew forgiveness was what she had to do! Especially after the long speech about them being strong as a team, which she was right, they were!
"Fine. I forgive you." Akki said keeping her answer short and sweet. No long dramatics needed, which is what she considered Sephoras speech!
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:36 pm
So Akki forgave her, and now it was Tori's turn to say her peace. Granted, it was not Sephoras fault that Tori was a missing nin, Youka and Maku are to blame for that, Sephora had attacked her and she would have died had it not been for Haru! Moving over by Haru as Sephora spoke to her, she decided to answer after Akki had spoken. While Akki was speaking Tori kissed Harus cheek to acknowledge she was glad he came to see her!
"I forgive you as well, just don't pull that on any of us anymore! If you want our help with someone simply open your mouth or scrawl it on a piece of paper. Violence is not always the answer! If you want us to be a team, start acting like it, in order to get respect, you have to earn it!" Tori said as she looked at Sephora. Tori was a lot smarter than she had ever ben given credit for! Smiling she wrapped an arm around Haru, someone who had given Tori a sense of pride in herself.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:43 pm
Hotaru listened in as she apologized for what she did to them. Maybe Sephora was not a complete bad apple after all. She actually admitted her fault and then apologized to them for everything. Maybe Hota will give her another chance to, after all they were a team, and a strong one when they work together. Hotaru remembered when they all worked together for Sephora once before everyone seemed to drift off, Sephora was a good leader until she hurt people, and she did have good strategies and plans when she wasn't trying to hurt them.
"If you want us all as a team, I agree we could work together, but I agree with Tori on you earning the respect! After all you did do a lot of nasty stuff!" Hotaru added tot he conversation moving next to Sephora.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum