Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

beyond the veil of safety

+8
Saya Demona Kaguya
Haru Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Tori Uzumaki
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Matteo
Alister Yama
12 posters
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

beyond the veil of safety - Page 10 Empty Re: beyond the veil of safety

Tue May 26, 2015 10:43 pm
I need to edit
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue May 26, 2015 10:50 pm
(Continue in order and edit as you like. Let's try to get out of this topic soon, it's getting mega crowded. I believe you're up.)
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

Thu May 28, 2015 2:00 am
Megami listened to everyone speak before she finally spoke up, "Been staying in Volcano for a while, but yeah I am good!" She jumped up as Kishin entered the area! She was a little shocked and surprisingly she felt no pain when she jumped up onto her injured leg! "Little man never ceases to pop up when he wants to." megami grumbled not caring whether or not Kishin heard her! "Food sounds good, we're game to go to a party!" She said walking towards the others!

(exit with the party lol)
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Thu May 28, 2015 2:12 am
"Get together? Party at Hotaru's house? Sounds good to me I am starved!" Sephora said before Haru and Yen questioned her boyfriend. "Kishin is harmless as a fly on the wall! If you want to talk to him, do it at the party!" She said looping her arm in his and holding his hand as she led him towards Konoha following the others.

(Exit following everyone to Konoha)
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Thu May 28, 2015 3:26 am
Tori shivered at the sight of Kishin and as Haru and Yen began to question him, she began to wonder if something was about to happen. At least Haru, Yen and Mitsui were here, and several other new people! Maybe they should get back to Konoha, at least they would be safe there. She walked over to Yen and Haru and gently tugged at Haru's hand in an attempt to hold it and convince him to walk to Konoha with her.
"Haru, lets get to Konoha, I really don't like being on the borders. Kishin is apparently coming to the party with Sephora, that is her boyfriend, you guys can talk to him there." She spoke softly to Haru.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu May 28, 2015 4:02 am
Hotarus bugs buzzed in a very defensive matter, as though to defend her since she let out a very heightened sense of fear about her upon seeing Kishin! The creepy guy from the party, he turned out to be Sephoras boyfriend! There was no need to worry. "Yen, let's go meet up with our guests at the house dear, I don't think he will be a problem since he is with Sephora!" She said hugging him from behind.

[exit with Yen]
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen

Thu May 28, 2015 5:26 am
Saya pulled out of the kiss with Mitsui, she smiled as she took her index finger of her right hand and traced his chin, down his arm and slipped her hand into his left hand. "Come on, we should attend this Konoha party and see where it takes us!" She said as she winked at him and followed the others.

(exit)
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:13 am
(Dunno who exactly I'm skipping, but 48 houring someone (Or maybe not) because the order got a little wonky)

Haru felt Tori tug on his hand, urging him to just go to the party in Konoha. Haru would shrug.
"Sure. I've had enough work already for this little vacation." He said, alluding to the run-in with Sephora and Yen. Maybe a spar or two later would be nice, but a fight was the last thing on his mind right now. Instincts just kinda kicked in. 

He would take Tori's hand, allowing her to lead him to Konoha

(Exit with Tori)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:53 pm
yen looked over at the mysterious woman getting a little hot with mitsui and remarked with a grin "Thats an approval of pimpsung." and hota excitedly tugging on his arm to leave yen shrugged noting the thinning group smiled at hgota and spoke. "allright love lets go love" mitsui stand by me so i can take care of talking to the guards, no worries." yen smiled as he left with hota.

(leave with hota)

(ill toss my 4,000 words of training into experienced fighter skill if possible and +20 stats)

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:02 pm
Mitsui would proceed to go and leave with Saya and Yensung. It was not that far to get to Konoha but it would take a while to get in. Mitsui was definitely not keen on doing it since last time, Mitsui ran into no end of administrative troubles and that really did not make Mitsui at all happy. It seemed that Mitsui would be able to get in with Yensung's help. Mitsui would for now walk next to Yensung and Saya until he would get to Yensung's place which would be soon.

(exit, 2050 words towards soul amethyst bonding completing the bond, +1000 ryo)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum