Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

beyond the veil of safety

+8
Saya Demona Kaguya
Haru Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Tori Uzumaki
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Matteo
Alister Yama
12 posters
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

beyond the veil of safety - Page 4 Empty Re: beyond the veil of safety

Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:42 am
Akki Senju had heard Tori say something about coming out here to meet with someone! Unsure exactly who she was meeting Akki decided to come out here to! Maybe she should have listened better, oh well, couldn't hurt anything to just wonder into this meeting! 
Turned out a group of people were already out here, and Akki recognized the female almost instantly! It was Hotaru Aburame, a very close friend of Tori Uzumaki. The smell of berries cooking caught her nose as she walked up to them.
[size=31]"Long time No see Hotaru!" She said to the girl. [/size]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:30 am
[ understanding mits is on vac so its allright if hes out this]

Yen looked up as the figure of another girl appeared from the trees leaf for sure but no one He has ever seen. perhaps he was not paying as much attention as he thought well more the merrier! yen thought to himself and noted the instant recognition between hota and the girl. yen observed as the side line guy as the girl greeted hota and with manners decided not to interact in the oncoming conversation. Instead yen began to take a nice small knife and cut the bread into small pieces as he allowed the girls to speak to their content. Meanwhile yen took a bite from the small sweet dough ball and watched silently deciding to hold off hotas training a bit and was crious with what was going to occur as the two girls began to talk.

WC:4,010
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:03 am
Hotaru spun around quickly seeing Akki behind her! "You managed to get away from the psychopath! This is a good thing!" She said jumping up and hugging the girl! "What about Tori and Megami? Did they get away? Are they okay?" She asked concerned about her other friends! The party she had been kidnapped at had been one hell of a disaster, but she was very relieved to see Akki Senju. alive and well!
"Oh, Yen and Mitsui, this is Akki Senju, she had been kidnapped by the crazy girl when I was!" She said inviting Akki over to sit with them. "Akki this is Yen Aburame and Mitsui." She said adding abother introduction.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:39 am
Having walked out to the border of Konoha to meet up with Sephy and her boyfriend, Tori saw a small group of people, two of whom she recognized ! Hotaru Aburame and Akki Senju! 
"Is there a party going on? "''she asked walking over to the group.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:29 pm
yen noticed another girl from the village walk from the trees. damn! I cant be that good looking?  yen looked towards the pot of water and splashed some water on his face as he looked over it to conceil that fact he examined his face a bit and noted that with the age pills he did look quiet nice. well to him at aleast a bit of a ego flared within him and he took note. father must've been a ladies mand hopefullly not a... what did I hear mom say before.... a pimp?  yen looked up as he smiled and wiped the water from his face. "Sorry about that cooked my food andf tasted it I cried for the grand taste It is. found my herbs im gonna be one happy camper" yen held his hand to either side and smiled. 

"welcome to the party! a good freind of ours here mitsui, there is the beautiful hotaru, and Me yensung. just call me yen for short ok, but both you girls are indeed beautiful and the psyco woman?" yen paused as his head dropped and thought back to that talk he had with hota If that person ever comes near hota She will regret perhaps the last decision she will ever make  yen thought to himself as his demenor changed from joy and peace to tention and destruction. 

The change was but for a few seconds as Yen smiled and tipped his straw hat and smiled. "So who wants the flavored bread! its ready!" yen smiled at the three girls as somewhere deep in the depths of his mind yen had a party brimming as he admired the figure of his love and her freinds. I mustve been a good guy to be blessed by the appearance of so many freinds. Yen thought to himself as he awaited the woomen to respond. 

tWC:4,322
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:23 am
Standing in a tree, rather High up and more than likely unnoticeable, was the one and only Sephora Kaguya-Hyuuga! The infamous half breed who is often talked about and feared! As she looked upon the crowd she took note that half her team of misfits, also known as Team Fukutaichou, were amongst the many faces in the crowd! Sighing she leapt down from the tree, jumping from branch to branch until she landed on the ground beneath it!
"Do I need an introduction? Apparently not since you seem to have already spoken of me! I do think Psycho is a little harsh." She said activating her Byakugan.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:51 am
"I think Megami is working with Sephora, and Tori, she is here in Konoha again, apparently her guardian is Shinji Uzumaki, head of her clan and former Tenkage. I am just glad you are okay! It's nice to meet you Yen an Mitsui!" She said and almost immediately after Yen said the food was ready, Tori Uzumaki showed up." Tori what are you doing out here? May as well be a party!" She added laughing. Suddenly a familiar voice spoke up and the one person she never wanted to see again is standing near them. "S-Sephora, what are you doing here?" Akki asked jumping up almost immediately after she had sat down!
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:01 am
Tori smiled as she introduced herself to Yen and Mitsui, "I am Tori Uzumaki, I have been friends with Hotaru since I was in the orphanage. I met her on a field trip to Sunagakure.  And whatever you are cooking smells delightful!" She said and as she was about to sit down, she looked up at the direction Akki was looking when she saw the familiar female! Sephora Hyuuga was here in the borders of konoha! Great! She better not start trouble. She had received the letter from Sephora and one from Haru!
"Well, if it isn't little miss Psychopath, you are right, no introduction needed!" She said being very sarcastic.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:06 am
"Tori! It is so good to see you and I am glad you are okay! I knew you went to Tenga, but I had no idea you actually got away from-" She was cut off as she looked towards the trees! Her insects were buzzing as she felt a sense of forboding! It was Sephora. "Oh Shit! It's her!" She said as a strong sense of fear filled her body! That was a nightmare she went through that day! "That's...her..." She managed to say to Yen!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:20 am
yen smiled as the girls were in joy then suddenly their fear became apparent as if they stepped into a nightmere from paridise one second there was joy and jubilation the forbiding and fear of the children that feared the dark. hota whispered to yen but his eyes were already locked dead on the figure who dared to land within the very vicinity of the air he breathed yet along the the very home he lived. her voice despite being female contained the malice that only the victim would cringe at but yen although not knowing her noticed her eyes pure white and veins pulsing. the feind has byakugan of course! despite the joking voice in his head hoping to lighten his mood yens demenor dropped to that of a hunter with prey caught in its trap.

"What makes it possible that you can breath the same air yet alone have the grand heart and bravery to step on the same soil of thoes you dared to hurt?" yen smiled but his eyes were 200 degrees colder and dropping as he looked apon the one known as sephora. Still curtious yen nodded solwly and looked apon the woman once again. "the name is yensung. and you must be?  the very last person I have the pleasure to meet..." yen had a bad taste of bile in his mouth as he stared at the feind before him that was named sephora and blinking yen spoke once again softly and collected to the lady. "What makes it so that you happen to come here? and under what glorious reason do you even have to corrupt the very earth of this nation with your shadow without me or someone to not having your head handed on a silver platter to the hokage for your crimes?" 

yen walked slowly towards the lady as he kept his body infront of hotaru. How he felt the day of confrontation came near yet the woman would have to get through him before even getting close enough to even breath the air around the girls. yet he felt it in his gut as well and could not lie this lady was powerful and had a air of randomness about her like discord. she is pretty strong but nevertheless she wont leave the land unscathed if not at all if I cant help it. perhaps i should take care of her now to save the world anymore trouble the half breed scum. Yens thought were calmed as he awaited the womans awnser to his questions.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum