Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK)

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:23 am
Since Goon wasn't going to beat him, Bar relaxed. "Mu... Dai? What kinda language is that? It's not English..." Bar knew smatterings of English from the foreign movies he watched, but this was a new one to him. "Show me."
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK)

Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:06 am
"OK cool beans, well then let's get started." Goon said, as he looked around this room seemed to be equipped for everything. It had a few wooden posts, and a couple of training dummy, even pads for training all in a small corner. Nice, he thought, almost everything that's needed.  He made his way over to the small area, and removed his shirt, shredding it into four long strands, just enough to make hand wraps. He handed two to Bar, and took the other two, and began wrapping his hands up. He removed the shoes he was in, and started to get into the stance slowly, explaining it as he went.

"The name for this stance is, Jod Muay, you gotta make sure you're comfortable while you're in it, or you could get hurt. It also has to be close to perfect. So first we'll start with your head, it has to be slightly bent down, with your chin being protected by your shoulder line. Your eyes should be focused on the navel slash chest area, so you can assess your opponent's general movements and body." Goon paused for a moment to make sure Bar got all of that. He then would continue explaining, showing Bar what he meant as he went on.

Next would be your arms and hands. Your hands should be placed at eyebrow level, with the lead hand, also known as your non-dominate hand, further out than the other, your elbows should be slightly away from your body, so the forearms could be used to protect the chest area. Your elbows protect more your abdomen. Your body should turned towards your dominant side, making you a small target and bent a little so you can stay focused on you opponent." He'd pause again, for Bar to soak it all in. 

He'd then continue, " Your legs should be slightly bent and not stiff, your non-dominant foot should be out front and with your toes pointed at the target. Your dominant foot should be at a forty-five degree angle towards the outside, and finally you should be off your heels, on the balls of your feet shifting your weight between your feet. And that's the stance. Did you get all that?" He took a deep breathe this was his first time teaching anything, and he was a little nervous.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:35 am
It is a very skeptical Bar who mimics Goon's every move with the trained eye of a Hyuuga, but he's obviously uncomfortable. "Ah, this is an External Hard style. I can tell already there's going to be plenty of pain tolerance in my future. Remind me to show you a few of the movies at my place, I got the Ong Bak Trilogy, The Raid 1 and 2... probably more, I can hook you up with a supplier I know."
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:27 pm
"You're right but you might want to brace yourself, because before you even learn any of the moves. You HAVE to, have your body ready for the blows, this is a style that's about power, and yeah I'll remind you." Goon then squared up with the wooden post, closed his eyes, and let out three short breaths. The moment he opened them he let out a hard breath and shin kicked the post low as if he was going for someone's legs, he did it a total of six times alternating legs. They wouldn't of bruised from it just yet, but he did feel a slight pain from it though. Lookin at the bottom you could see two very small dents in the bottom of the post.

"Do that three time on each side, don't think through the post, as you usually would. Think like you want to destroy, cripple the post, but not in an angry way. If you understand what I mean" Goon said, as he took a step back, and made room for Bar to try.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:16 pm
"What, like a calm, analytical, treacherous Hyuuga?" Bar kicked the posts, but each time he did, his whole body tensed up against the pain. He held it in until he was done, but as soon as he did, he cursed and rubbed his shins like he was trying to start a fire. "Gah..." T_T
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:40 pm
Goon chuckled as he watch Bar rub his shins,“I will admit you got heart, but you wanted pain tolerance you're gonna get it, your shins aren't done yet, but I'll give them a quick rest, next up elbows. You'll definately be sore after this.” 
Goon stepped and went straight into it, horizontal elbows, he hit three on both sides, like he was going for someone's head and neck. He finished with a hop, and a dropping vertical elbow on the top of the post, with his right and then did it again with his left. 

His elbows bled a little he put most his power behind it, he visualized breaking the top of the post, but he wasn't strong enough for that yet. He turned towards Bar, "Your turn. Oh and you don't have to the last two moves."
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:51 am
Bar flipped Goon the finger, and did them almost exactly like Goon did, but Bar did both the elbow drops in one hop. "Oh, don't even patronize me, bro. You wanna bleed and sweat, I can do that too, and more." Bar then proceeds to ape the stances from the beginning of Ong Bak 1, along with their sometimes-badly-translated names. Some silly commentary was included, for free. "Grounded Feet! Crocodile Tail! Elephant Face! Han's Ring! Bolting Horse! Ogre Sword! The Fall of an Era! Soldiers Marching! Mad Elephant, Probably Cuz of his Face! Cutting Through the Enemy! Avoiding That Dangerous Cut! Head Drop! Samurai Throwing an Axe But He Misses Cuz I Already Dropped My Head! Wave Smashing the Shore! Meeting a Friend! Samurai Catching Monkeys! Breaking the Joints of Said Monkeys! Snake Chasing Lizard! Doton: Cliff Shaking! Suiton: Sticky Water! Throwing the Spear! Breaking the Sword! Intersection Method! My Little Pony!" Bar ended by returning to a standing prayer pose, then raised his head. "Hey, I got a great idea. Combine your Mu Dai with Eight Gates, and you'd probably be unstoppable."
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:22 pm
Goon claps after Bar finishes naming the stances, before he spoke again Goon would say "I didn't mean to patronize you, but atleast you know your shit unlike some people around here," Bar spoke again, and Goon replied, '"You know I've thought about that honestly, that'd be a crazy combination, from what I've read on The Eight Gates anyways." Goon thought about it for a minute, and walked over to the post, Doing a total of twelve shin kicks, six on each side, he did two low, medium, and two high kicks on both sides, and stepped back, he was really starting to feel the pain now, he might of had pain tolerance, but it wasn't that great. So he needed to work on it too.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:23 pm
Bar distracted himself from the pain by blabbing on. "I know, right? The whole problem with Eight Gates is that it's wide, flashy, and com-PLETELY obvious. Sure, it's fast and strong, but even Mighto Guy only succeeded in knocking himself out without really inconveniencing Madara Uchiha, who pretty much ate his Deception-Os for breakfest. It's not a valid Taijutsu Style, if you consider it. Now, Mu Dai, it's a civilian martial art. Offensive, with just a hint of deception, because you can use just about any part of your body to attack. Combine those two, and you might have something, there."

Bar nudged closer to Goon, his voice dropping to a whisper. "You gotta consider the meta, in the ninja world. Me, I haven't decided how I want to augment my Taijutsu, whether it's with Chakra Strings (and Chakra Suppression,) Medical, Kenjutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, or any of the Elementals. I'm hoping I get Lightning and Wind, maybe even a Kekkai Genkai, that'll let me focus on speed and penetration-strikes, but I'm stuck on what to pick up at Jonin or even what Bijuu I want in me. The Sanbi, maybe? Ah, decisions, decisions..."
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:17 pm
"I know exactly what you mean, if i get the chance to learn Eight gates, ill take it without a doubt obviously, it's usefulness goes as far as you'd like to extend it, and how well you can compliment it. As for augmenting my taijutsu i was thinking med, i know it seems everybody that does taijutsu has something in med. But i wanna do it because i have plans, for what i want as i get further in life i wanna develop my own style that's deadly just by the touch of it and i honestly like your help with that when the time comes cause i don't think I'll be able to do it without help." Goon replied. He stepped back up to the post and was hitting it with elbow after elbow after, he stopped just short of twelve, if he went any further at the moment he felt he'd do some serious damage to his elbows.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum