Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK)

Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:17 am
Bar nodded, graciously acknowledging the victory. "I think our limbs have had enough, time to work on our sit-ups." Bar walked over, sat down, put his feet into the foot-clamps, and laid down. "Hands behind your head, both elbows have to touch both knees. First to 25, wins. Ready when you are."
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK)

Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:10 pm
"25 sit-ups? OK I guess," Goon would say as he began to lay down and get into position. He would put his feet into clamps and bend his knees. He'd then interlock his fingers behind his head, stick his elbows out parallel to each other, and straight out from his shoulders. "Ready, and you know not everything is a race. Right?" He'd say and begin his sit-ups lifting up using just his stomach muscles, making his elbows touch his knees, and back down. Goon would keep going at a good pace, controlling his breathing, taking in air as he goes down, and exhaling as he'd go back up. He kept his rhythm going at a steady pace. Unlike Bar he didn't think of this as a race, just a workout, but he would bust them out as quickly as possible. He didn't really start to feel a burn until about after the fifth one.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:01 am
"Life is a battle." From the word go, Bar rushed through his sets. Bar did have a disadvantage, in that he had way more weights on his arms than Goon did, and he had less muscle in general. Consequently, Bar felt the burn almost immediately. By the fifth sit-up, Bar hurt. By the tenth, he was suffering. Groans and whimpers dripped from his lips as much as the spittle. Unfortunately, the slower you do a sit-ups, the slower the next one will be.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:06 am
Goon would look over and see Bar struggling after about His tenth rep. "It. Helps. When. You. Breathe." he'd say taking a breathe between each word, and finishing a full rep everyother word. Bar was slowing down more with each one he did, Goon kept his pace til the fifteenth one before he began to slow down. He was already on his seventeenth one, when he realized that Bar seemed to be trailing a little ways behind him. At about his twentieth one, Goon really began to slow down struggling to get up to twenty-five, it seemed to take longer and longer each one. By the time he finally got to his twenty-fifth, he'd make it part of the way up and drop back down. He'd attempt it again this time making it three-quarters of the way, and drop back down. He didn't count that one his elbow didn't even brush against his knee, Goon would shout as he went up this time using his strength he'd push his elbows to his knees. Then drop back down, and stretch and lay there for a minute as bar, finished his few.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:06 am
Bar gasped, a desperate sound more appropriate for someone trying not to drown, giving him the energy to continue on, but every sit-up he did in his teens was like Goon's twenty-fifth. By his twentieth, the weights on Bar's arms were pretty much slamming him back to the floor, and Bar was helpless to resist. If Goon didn't do SOMETHING, Bar was gonna permanently hurt himself. Goon might notice that the repeated slamming against the ground had loosed the straps on Bar's weights. Maybe...?
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:50 pm
Goon was paying there with his eyes close, but opened them as he heard repeated slamming on the ground. He opened them up and looked towards Bar, who was struggling to get a full Rep, and kept falling back down. Before Goon knew it, he hopped up to his feet, and took the couple steps over to the Hyuuga. The next time Bar would get up and slam back down , Goon would plant his foot onto his chest and hold him down. That was the only way Goon could think of to make him stop before he injured himself.

"Yo ninja, You need to stop, you're gonna put yourself in the hospital before you even get to explore what's outside, and all your training will be for nothing," He said, looking Bar in his eyes, he was as  seriousa nuclear bomb about to explode. Looking more at him he saw that the straps were loosened up. "On another note your straps are loose, your gonna lose the weights."
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:52 pm
As Goon stepped on the weights, Bar still struggled to sit-up... there was the sound of tearing... The weights fell off! In a daze, Bar didn't even notice, and continued to do situps. At twenty-five, Bar didn't so much as relax as collapsed. "..." Bar's throat was too dry. His arm flopped to the side, grabbed the water bottle, pointed it at his face, and squeezed. Most of it missed, but enough got into his mouth so that Bar could swallow. Bar looked Goon in the eyes, and coughed, "Guess we're tied, 1-1. My father would be ashamed," and looked away. "Your turn to pick."
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:42 pm
"How's about we do a free form spar? Meaning no styles, no jutsus, just regular old punches, kicks, and blocks, for about 5 minutes. Even playing fields for both of us , so neither has an ultimate advantage. and by the way your father should have no reason to be ashamed, you're pouring your heart into this. Oh and no byakugan." Goon said he didn't know what else to do and hat was the first thing that came to mind. He actually liked the idea of it though, Bar had this pegged as a competition  in his mind, and Goon just thought of it as fun. So what was a competition and fun without a little fight. Goon had stuck his hand to shake Bar's, in agreement of the terms, he had hoped Bar would agree to them also.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:41 pm
Bar grabbed Goon's hand and used it as leverage to get to his feet. "Don't matter. My old man's an asshole." Bar wiped off his sweat, and removed his weights. "He brought me up so that I don't know any other way to fight. Without the Gentle Fist Style, I'm nothing. Even if I did, I don't have your muscles to make my hits count, and I don't have the pain tolerance to take even a single hit. It'd be five minutes of me dancing around in circles while you try to hit me, while I try to either kick you in the balls or do the Thousand Years of Death Not-Actually-A-Jutsu."

Bar's voice went dead-pan and cold. "It'd be more productive if you simply beat the shit out of me, and build my pain tolerance. Your choice, since it's your pick."
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:50 am
"Ahhh, that's no good, don't get me wrong Gentle Fist is nice and I like it, but you always need versatility. Knowing just one style could be a problem. And just beating someone, is no fun, and theres no honor in it. So I have a better idea, how 'bouts I teach you one of my favorite styles, Muay Thai and the training would build your pain tolerance in another aspect." Goon's eye widened slightly, and he smiled slightly, as he said it, showing excitement. That style was one he learned from reading many books and practicing when he was younger, it was very hard to find, there was hardly anything on it. He stumbled across it in a book titled,The Forgotten Styles , Muay Thai was in it as well as a few others, that caught his attention. But those other styles Goon will show nobody yet. "I don't have it perfected yet, I just have the basics of it down, but I plan to master it soon. So I can show you some of the training techniques, moves, and stance. But ultimately it's your decision." He said looking determined.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum