Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Loser Interrupts [IO, nk, Goon] Empty Re: Loser Interrupts [IO, nk, Goon]

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:04 pm
Goon hadn't been to sleep for the past few days, he had been spending most his time near or in the training grounds. For it was time he buckled down, and began training or at least meet the other ninja of the village. He had been spent most his time observing and occasionally training. But things were rather boring so he sat around drinking tea on a bench in the corner. A few different people came into the grounds academy rejects who were trying to hone what little skills they had. Academy students stopped by in the morning, but left soon as to goto school. A few ninja who passed by the skin of their teeth and so forth.

It was rather uneventful, and tiresome but as Goon was about to leave the area to get some rest, a brown haired kid, popped up. But that's not what caught Goon's eye, what did however was the fact you could see the loneliness in the kid's  eyes, and Goon, who never had the chance to feel alone, felt everybody needed somebody to keep them a little company, whether they chose it or not. So he'd approach him with his face void of any sort of expression, shouting a quick "yo" to try and grab the boys attention before introducing himself.

[The wc is fine for now but do whatever you feel honestly]

#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:26 am
Goon had got the boy's attention, who later identified himself as Kozata, in an unorthodox way. "Na, we haven't met before, unless you've been to a circus recently. Like sometime within the past three years." He replied, and thought for a moment about the time he spent in the circus. Fun times, weird, but fun even a little bloody at moments. He shook himself out of his thoughts, and finished introducing himself. "But anyways, I'm Maddohatta, Goon. Genin. Wait, wait flip those two names. Was a little lost in thought." He finished.

"Nice one, now he's gonna think, your mocking him." The voice came to Goon clear as day, it was Mukuro, of course he was the only one that could hear it, and it was heard it in his head so it usually was clear. Yeaaah, now you wanna show and speak your piece, well more speak, seeing as I see you nowhere's around. Goon decided to keep the conversation with Mukuro, in his head, because having two conversations out loud, would get hard to keep track of. "So are you a Shima Original, Tenga refugee, or quite possible but kinda rare from what I see, a Kiri newbie?" Goon would ask Kozata.

#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:16 pm
Goon stood there, listening to Kozata speak, it turned out that he was a Shima original. But, it was obvious that he little to no ties, to the former village. As Kozata finish speaking, it took a little bit for the chuunin and no touching thing to register in his head. "It seems like that was a rather unemployable time it should be better from here on out hopefully for Ya." 

Goon's eye perked up, as the latter of the teen's words had just hit him. So you're just gonna ignore the fact that he just told you, he knocked out a chuunin by mere touch." Mukuro would say condescendingly, and appear before Goon. But that was nothing new, Goon's mind raced through the possibilities that could of caused such a thing to happen. Sometimes though it was easier to ask, and that's just what he planned on doing, after he tells Mukuro to shut up. "Mukuro, I was getting to that and how nice of you to show yourself. Now shush Mr.Impatient." Goon went silent for a moment after the realization that he spoke out loud. Shit, I just said that out loud. Damn it now here's gonna be another one to think I'm cuckoo, he wouldn't be wrong but still. 

Trying to make a smooth transition he'd speak to Kozata, "Anyways, why did you look kinda ashamed, that you K.O.'ed a chuunin? Also how is that even possible?" stopping for a moment, to remember to breathe. "Like is it some kind of bloodline? Jutsu? Technique? Curse, perhaps? Or is it far more simple than that?  A genin  K.Oing a chuunin by mere contact, that's one for the records. I applaud you sir, you should be proud of yourself." The words filled with a slight excitement as they left his lips, but Goon would stop speaking there giving Kozata a chance to speak, before he just kept going and going.

#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:44 pm
"More or less......" Goon never really thought of Mukuro as just a voice in his head. His mother had told him about the rumors of the Mamano   clan, maybe the Mizukage knew more about, maybe not. "....Yeah, he's a voice in my head, but he also was once a real person. Not only that I'm his host, he's a demon, so to speak. Have you heard of the Mamono clan? but wait....We could get to that a little later." Goon felt a little bit of relief knowing that he wasn't the only person, with an inner being. Maybe there were more, maybe not, he just felt solace that he wasn't alone in this. During his time in the circus, there were a bunch of crazies, and then there were the small group of them as assassins, but they were crazy as well. He chuckled as the thought crossed his mind. But the only other person he ever met that was anything like that was that crazy bitch, who gave him the scar on his cheeks, because he didn't like to smile, when he was a child. His small smile from his chuckling would end, and he would rub the two scars, and his face would go back to its expressionless self.

"You should really learn your voice's name though, names bring power and strength and sometimes even clarity. Everything is scarier, and seems more powerful with a name." Goon would smile, and point to the empty space next to Kozata, that's where Mukuro was standing at the moment. "Don't feel bad if it takes a little while to learn it's name though, sometimes they don't like to share, or you haven't proved yourself to them yet. Believe me it took me forever to learn this bastard's name." Mukuro smiled, "I'm flattered Goon, you like me" Goon would give him a condescending look and just shake his head from left to right. before continuing his conversation with Kozata. "Anyways that seems like quite an interesting technique, I'm going have to study seals at some point in time. Just not anytime soon though, pick up a little knowledge here and there, ya know." Goon loved to learn new things, but first he had to learn of Med-nin ways, seeing as he already knew so much about the body as is. "Also, what brings you here. I figure it wasn't to just talk and make acquaintances, it has to be something more than that."  Goon had just remembered they were in the training area, he got so caught up with talking that he had forgotten.

#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:59 pm
As expected not many knew of the clan, and those that did only knew rumors. Many of the members became weak or went insane and killed themselves allowing their demon to pass to another. Only a few thrived in the world and accepted it. "Not many know of the clan, mostly rumors. Hell even I still don't know much of it, its actually part of the reason I came here." Goon had to learn more of himself and to do that he needed to learn more of the clan. There were still secrets he had to figure out, there had to more to it than just an aura and vast knowledge of the human body. There had to be more ways to utilize the clan, but Goon was no fool and knew he'd only accomplish so much on his own. the teen indeed did come here to train, it was pretty obvious, but he extended his training to Goon. If this was a week ago Goon might have denied it. But, it was about time for him to stop sitting around and become a greater ninja and this was the easiest way to do so. "You are actually going to train for once, well blessed be the gods, I thought you would die before i actually saw you train again. You spent too much in that little circus of assassins, to allow those skills to go to waste." Mukuro joked but his tone was slightly serious.

Yeah, you're right for now Mukuro, but don't let it get to your head. Goon replied to Mukuro in his head. "Sure, we can train together. I don't know how much I'll be able to help ya but I'll try. I am honestly considerably weak at the moment, know no form of ninjutsu, and mainly a physical fighter, which I've determined can't really touch you without getting knocked out on account of your seals. I'm basically a brand new genin but i do need the training if i plan on going any wheres in this world, and getting my goals accomplished." Training with this kid could be hard for Goon, but hey he'd at least try to do something, plus he always liked a challenge.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum