Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

TNA: Goon vs Altar Empty TNA: Goon vs Altar

Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:41 pm
Tengakure's New Age Round 3 Matchup: Goon vs Altar

Held in a small arena built specifically for this. Stone floor, circular 25 meter diameter arena, 10 foot high walls surrounding with a viewing area above. No rooftop to save on expenses. After the Tenkage had announced the rules and sat, the bell that indicated the match to begin chimed.

[Fight will start when both entrants have posted, if a post has not been submitted within 48 hours regardless of entry it will count as a forfeit on their part]
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

TNA: Goon vs Altar Empty Re: TNA: Goon vs Altar

Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:12 pm
Altar walked into the arena, pissed off as all hell. After his last "loss" he was ready to take the head off of whoever walked into the arena with him. That is, if physics decided to work this time...

He had heard that his opponent would be Goon. That only made things better, he had been waiting to get his hands on Goon after he had insulted him. So, seeing as it seemed he was first here, he sat at the edge of the ring, awaiting Goon.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:38 pm
Goon walked down the dark corridor that led to the arena. He wasn't ashamed of his recent loss, again he didn't even really expect to make it this far. He only signed up out of boredom, he enjoyed the tournament though. It was different. He smiled when he saw his opponent, it was Altar the kid that didn't seem to understand respect, but tried to demand it. 

Goon walked to the middle of the arena as he had done every other time, everybody else seemed to like the edge of it. He didn't feel the need to introduce himself this time as the two already knew who the other was.He did Do a short bow though, stood up and asked, "You ready? The crowd went silent and waited for the fight to begin.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:31 pm
Altar smirked as Goon bowed to him. While he owed the kid no dues, he believed that everyone deserved respect if they were to give it. With that in mind, he returned the gesture, keeping his eyes locked on Goon. After standing back up straight, Goon asked him if he was ready. On that question, the crowd fell silent. Well, that was strange.

As the crowd fell silent, Altar would run straight for Goon, not wanting to waste time. He wanted this over with.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:37 pm
Altar returned the bow, and rushed towards Goon when he got half way Goon would take the Muay Thai stance he's been working on. This would be a good time to try it out he thought. He'd wait until Altar would got close, and side step to the left, turn his body slightly to the right, and send his right shin into Altar's stomach, at his full strength and speed.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:08 pm
Goon had given Altar too much time. Now moving at full speed, a speed which Goon could probably just barely comprehend, Altar smirked as Goon took on a stance that seemed similar to Muay Thai. Hmm, a martial arts student? He had always enjoyed the martial arts himself, but had never actually had time to learn properly. So, he always pieced together what he could and made a style all his own.

As Goon would take the Muay Thai stance, Altar would activate his Meigan, to help him keep track of Goon. Closing in at full speed, Altar would react as Goon stepped to the side, sparking a Chidori in his right hand. He would have time to toy with Goon and beat him later, now was a tournament, a display of skill and power. He wanted this over as soon as it had begun.

As Goon sent his shin kick towards Altar, he would send his left hand, open palmed but with force, at full speed, to intersect with Goon's shin. On impact, that would most likely make walking on that leg near unbearable, if it didn't break the bone completely. After that, Altar would grab aforementioned shin, and lock his left arm around it, pulling Goon slightly towards him, while also sending the Chidori for his stomach, also at full speed. If Goon failed to dodge, the Chidori would pierce his stomach, securing a victory for Altar, and a hospital trip for Goon.

~168 AP Remaining~
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:55 pm
Goon heard a chirping as he side stepped, and saw a bright light coming from Altar's right hand. He knew that was something he'd have to avoid. But ultimately It seemed Altar had underestimated Goon's strength, by trying to stop the kick with just a palm. Goon's leg pushed through his hand, as it seemed Altar didn't have the strength to stop it, he heard a pop coming from the wrist as it was pushed backed. His leg continued going hitting Altar in his stomach pushing him slightly a couple feet to the left, keeling him over a little. Goon dropped his leg back to the ground, his Orthodox stance still  towards Altar, but as Altar began to regain composure Goon would step in and send a left vertical elbow going for underneath his chin.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:06 pm
Goon, man? Not what I meant by that. Since you kicked with all your strength and speed, and I hit your leg with all my strength and speed, they were combined as the joint force. The impact would most likely break your leg, and may have broken my hand. The kick may have kept going even after impact, but I wrapped my arm around your leg, remember? And you godmodded me, and you didn't really explain how you dodged the Chidori.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:45 pm
[Ooc: Two things altar one how did I god mod, and two my leg would not be that hurt from it, don't get me wrong I understand what your saying, but all the fights are stat based and you gotta incorporate your health into it, and since you wouldn't have the health to withstand the impact or the strength to really stop my leg slow it down yes, it would blow right pass the hand, I didn't dodge the chidori because, you got pushed out the way by the my shin so for you to be able to hit me with it you'd have to take at least a step closer to me or you'd just miss. P.S. I would of put this up last night but was too drunk, find me in the CB so we can talk more or pm me if you want instead of making this thread all Ooc]
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:27 pm
#NotSupergoon wrote:Goon dropped his leg back to the ground, his Orthodox stance still  towards Altar, but as Altar began to regain composure Goon would step in and send a left vertical elbow going for underneath his chin.
God mod, right there. Void pls now kthxbye
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum