Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 9:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 12:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 7:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 7:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 3:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 12:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 12:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
15 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

TNA: Goon vs Altar - Page 2 Empty Re: TNA: Goon vs Altar

Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Using 1 edit as soon as I get back from the store
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:41 pm
[EDITED]
Goon heard a chirping as he side stepped, and saw a bright light coming from Altar's right hand. He knew that was something he'd have to avoid. But ultimately It seemed Altar had underestimated Goon's strength, by trying to stop the kick with just a palm. Goon's leg would push pass his hand, as it seemed Altar didn't have the strength to stop it, he thought he heard a pop coming from the wrist as it was pushed backed. His leg continued going still attempting to hit Altar in his stomach, which would most likely push him slightly a couple feet to the left. As the light would be heading towards Goon stomach, kinda fast, he'd take his left hand, and attempt to grab Altar's forearm at his full speed, the light would be pretty close to his stomach by then. He'd push that arm away to his left, and using his full strength hold it out in the air away from him. If this was when they had first met, then it'd be over for Goon, because he would not have been able to do that before. 
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:23 pm
[I'm moving at around twice your speed. I'm not sure you'd be able to react that fast to the Chidori, especially considering that it's been coming at you this entire time. If my CB ever decides to work, i'm gonna get a mod to make sure, but i'm gonna post my rebuttal, just in case you actually can.]

Goon's leg slowed a tad, which was all Altar needed. After hearing the pop in his wrist, Altar would bring his left arm up, and wrap it firmly around Goon's shin, bending his body to lessen the impact on his side a little. Moving with Goon's leg, Altar would swing around and use the momentum, as well as a pull on the leg, to send Goon to the ground, ensuring a good grip on the leg. After that, Goon would pull Altar down with him, and Altar would aim his right hand at Goon's stomach, aiming at an angle to attempt to keep it out of range of his left arm. If he couldn't make this impact, then Altar would have to endure the fight just a bit longer.

Altar would come down at his full speed, thrusting his right hand forward to Goon's stomach, and keeping his right elbow out to ensure a kick or punch from the right wouldn't stop him. He also kept a firm hold on Goon's left leg with his left arm, disabling movement for the time being. All this would happen in a matter of seconds, and if all went well, the Chidori would make impact with Goon just after he hit the ground.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:09 pm
[Placeholder still waiting on mod, got a little caught up]
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Alright, I at least got someone on something. Turns out, your shin as well as my wrist would be broken, and I have enough to stop our kick. I'm at 27.5, you're at 18. Average speed and strength for total force. As for the chidori, you can react to it, but since i'm moving so fast and it was already in motion, i'm not sure you'd be able to completely get away. At least, i'd say I cut you pretty deep and took a nice bite outta your side/stomach.

[My CB still cuts in and out, sorry it took me so long to get someone to look at this]
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:31 pm
[Alright, i'm kinda sick of waiting. Get 48hrd. Seeing as we've been editing and re-editing, it's all getting kinda confusing and outta hand. So, disregard all posts past me blocking Goon.]

Altar smirked as he felt Goon's shin give and shatter under his hand, before stopping entirely in it's motion. The smirk only grew as he felt his hand sink into Goon's stomach, the Chidori landing and sliding clean through the kid's gut. He paused in his actions at this point, as deathly silence fell over the entire arena. For a few seconds, the silence was all encompassing, and seemingly devoured the entire arena. Then, deafening roars echoed out, and Altar pulled his hand out of Goon's stomach. The warm blood still covering his hand, Altar raised it to the air, his face growing serious and the crowd growing louder. Altar would then look to the Tenkage, promptly telling him, when the crowd died down, that Goon would need a visit to the hospital. Altar then walked to leave, only then noticing his seemingly broken palm. Well, that would need time to heal. Possibly.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:37 pm
[Fuck it I'll take it, whatever, I had a sick kid to take care of]

Goon passes out from the excruciating pain in his stomach.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:29 pm
[Sorry, mate, things are things. Wish your kid well, and hope he/she gets better soon]

Claiming 5 Stats
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:01 pm
And as such the fight came to an end in whatever fashion. Takeo missed the days when he too had to fight for the right to promotion. Ah did he miss those days. Perhaps he too should engage in battle during one of these, maybe to replace the kids that had not shown up originally. The combatant Goon was carried off the from the arena floor and taken to the make shift med bay they had set up for the event outside, where his wounds would be seen too by the resident doctor. Takeo could only imagine the screams of pain that would follow, luckily the crowd's cheering would drown out the noise.

[Victory to Altar, grats.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum