Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK) Empty Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK)

Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:43 am
This was a larger area of the Training Tower. A circular running track, weights of all types, puppet cheerleaders, etc, etc, etc. All the essentials, and a few bells and whistles, for training the physical body. Bar was already there, strapping on a full set of arm and leg weights.

Last edited by Bar Hyuuga on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK)

Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:34 am
Punctuality was not Goon's favorite thing, he was in a somewhat lazy mood, not that he didn't wanna train. He actually looked forward to it, he was just staying relaxed until his training with Bar. He opened the door to the room where he told Bar he'd meet him. Bar had looked like he been here for a while, he was all ready to go.

"Sorry if you been waiting long, I was just relaxing, enjoying the air.' He saw Bar had weights on so he thought they should be even, and he walked over to the weights and started putting them on, as he waited for Bar's reply. Plus wait to see what he wanted, Goon was very good at picking out activities, he usually left that to other people IF he was with them. After Bar's reply, he'd say "What you been up to?"
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK)

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:23 am
"Oh, you know, the usual. Making money, training. What else is there, for us Genin? You?" Bar limbered up, taking care to stay hydrated with the provided sports drinks. Bar contorted his body through several reps of the Special Hyuuga Stretches, those that focused mainly on the shoulders, upper and lower arms, elbows, wrists, and fingers. Not so much on the rest of the body, those only got one repetition. At times they resembled Shaolin, other times Tai Chi or Bagua, and sometimes there was no other description except Gentle Fist. And then he did the hand-standing exercises, these especially were drawn from Shaolin. And then he did them AGAIN with his fingers. The strain of doing them while not losing his balance and fall over with an almost obscene amount of training weights on his arms sufficed to warm Bar up quickly.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:03 pm
"True true, we aint got much. Me? I've been chilling, enjoying nature." Goon said, as he tightened the last strap on the weights. His body felt heavy, not heavy enough to where he couldn't move, but it wasn't definately heavier than normal. He stretched out his legs and arms quick, made sure he was loose and limber. As they stretched he'd ask "So what's on the agenda for today? We racing."
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:14 am
Bar grinned. "Would you like some soy sauce with that dust? Anything from fifty to five hundred feet, you can't out-sprint me, and after that, I have the superior stamina. You want me to put on more weights on my feet, give you a free lap, or pick something more sporting?"
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 am
"Ooooh, you got jokes OK. But you already look like your dragging, you might have me beat in speed by a little bit, But you could barely support that extra weight your carrying. Speed isn't the real factor here right now its the strength." Goon chuckled and joked, as he hopped and went to the starting line. "Let's make this interesting, we'll start by going five laps, three on feet and two on our hands." The track was 200 meters going around, so all together they'd to one kilometer at first.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:58 am
"Excuse me? You wanna try doing these exercises this slowly, and not lose your balance? The definition of stamina IS strength over time, and I got you beat there, too. You wanna alternate feet and hands, flipping at the finish line? And no jutsu, of course." While retorting, Bar wrapped his hands up, set his starter-blocks in a "rocket" configuration, started the countdown clock, and settled in. ...5, 4, 3, 2, 1... RRR- And Bar took off, going for the early lead! IIIIIING!

Last edited by Bar Hyuuga on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:51 am
The race was on Goon was trailing behind Bar, just by a little. The fun was just beginning, Goon kept his breathing under control. "You know stamina is basically just willpower, not strength, its how long you could last, but technically, you're using more stamina than me." He said just as they past the first corner, "I'm just saying you gotta use more effort than me. And by the way were shinobi this is slow for us." he joked. The weights made a huge difference,  Goon was off balance and he could feel it, but he still followed after bar.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 am
Bar didn't fall for Goon's trap of chattering away, robbing the body of essential oxygen. Instead, he deliberately spaced his words so that each syllable came at the prescribed exhale. "Chakra and stamina are the mental equivalent of strength and endurance, respectively. It's the third sentence of Chapter 1 of 'The Human Body, the Ultimate Machine.' My old man made me memorize that book down to the page numbers." Bar was almost done with the lap, and mentally reviewed the intricate flip he would have to execute, so he didn't lose his speed or his balance.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:56 am
Goon's body was starting to adjust to the extra weight he had on.He was still following behind Bar, keeping a steady pace, still controlling his breathing to not let out too much air at one time. The flip was coming up soon, and that meant Too. Had to calculate and incorporate the extra weight in to make sure he didn't fall over as he'd attempt it. After careful thinking Goon realized that no matter who you were you'd have to slow down to do the flip, or fall flat onto your back from the extra momentum that was added with the weights. As they came up to the line Goon slowed down just a bit, and as he crossed the line he'd flip, executing it slightly less than perfect he kept most of his balance. All in all he did a good job though the next one would be perfect and he'd make sure it would be.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum