Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK)

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:38 am
As Bar crossed the finish line, he led with his right foot into a side-cartwheel, pivoted on one palm, and landed on his hands, essentially facing backwards. Sure, the world was upside-down, but his new "running stride" allowed him to push off the track with the well-calloused heels of his palms, nevermind the wrappings over them. His waist straight, his elbows unlocked, his legs just slightly bent forward, and his feet straight up, Bar essentially palm-struck the ground over and over. And well, when it came to palm strikes, you simply could not beat a Hyuuga. As Bar found his balance, Bar's legs leaned more and more forward as Bar's "stride" lengthened. Bar had to make sure the weight on his arms weren't making him over-extend, as slipping and falling here would cost him a distance and time penalty. Despite Goon's hopes, Bar's lead was maintained, if not increased. Naturally, Bar didn't speak, for this lap.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bar and Goon, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G! (P, IO, NK)

Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Running on hands took more concentration, so Goon would save whatever he had to say until the next lap. This was an awkward way to do a race, and this was only their warm up. Bar was maybe a half meter away from Goon, and he tried to think of a way to catch up and pass him. He could use wind jutsu because obviously no jutsu was allowed. He'd find a way to pass him, even though he didn't expect to win the race.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:57 pm
As Bar crossed the finish line for a second time, Bar's right leg came down first, pivoted, and re-oriented himself for going forward again. Bar quickly snuck a glance at Goon's progress, and was disappointed with himself. Only half a meter, that's all? Bar set his head down and sprinted around the bend, determined to show that Hyuuga were faster than THAT!
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:39 pm
Goon let his legs fall forward, technically backwards from his position, his right leg touched the ground first. Followed by the left, all in one motion he continued his run. He saw that Bar wasn't happy that his lead was only a little, but Goon had speed upto a full sprint, as soon as he saw Bar begin too sprint. Bar increased the his lead a little, Goon didn't mind though it seemed Bar was taking this very seriously. He'd have to laugh about it after, Bar was gonna spend himself trying to surpass Goon in only a warm up. Goon followed behind him, he enjoyed Bar's competitiveness.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:24 pm
Bar couldn't read Goon's mind, of course. But even without the Byakugan, something about Goon's attitude sparked a reaction. He brought to mind the training philosophy of Mighto Gai and Rock Lee: Constantly strive to surpass yourself, every moment, every day. Become stronger than you were, five minutes ago, again and again. This is the springtime of your youth! Re-inspired, Bar pushed himself faster and faster! His cartwheel-reverse-flip this time was smoother, and as he landed on his hands, Bar's arms blurred, a primal roar of self-defiance echoed through the floor! "HooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:22 pm
Goon just about laughed at Bar's roar, he was taking this very seriously it seemed, and it was only yet again a warm-up. He was gonna have himself spent when it came to the real training. But Goon Didn't put much more thought into, he felt if that's what he wanted to do then let him go be himself. This time Goon did not slow down to perform his flip, because he forgot he was wearing weights, he was just going with the flow now, the weights felt like they were a part of him. When it came to his flip he hopped a little and cartwheeled onto his hands. The race was almost over one more lap after this and then they could break for a moment. It was fun watching Bar take it seriously.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:06 am
Bar almost sped right past the finish line, he was so into the moment, but the stark white lines flashing by reminded him to kip back onto his feet, and begin the final lap. Bar estimated that he had at least half a lap on Goon. Bar didn't let up, and resumed sprinting, almost irritated that the race had to end sometime. Bar couldn't afford to be slowed down by his body's limits; he had an ultimate goal, a grand plan, and Bar very much yearned for the day he could put the beginning of the machine in motion. Chuunin, then Jonin, then Sage... Bar still had so far to go, and that is why he ran so fast.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:52 am
Back on to his feet, Goon was keeping a steady pace, but meaning as it was the last lap he went into a full sprint. Closing some of the distance between Bar and him, he closed it to a quarter lap instead of a half lap. The warm.up was almost over they Goon had half a lap to finish, he didn't really pay attention to what Bar was doing this time. He was caught up in his own thoughts such as, what was he gonna eat after this or what did he need from the shops. He wasn't all that into the warm-up he was waiting for the real training to begin. The running was fun and all but it began to drag after a while, the weights helped make it somewhat different, but Goon needed to do something more, they should of did this in the plains, because there you got obstacles in your way sometimes. Goon had a quarter of a lap left, and he'd begin to slow down and prepare to come to a stop after he'd cross the finish line.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:38 pm
Immediately after Bar crossed the finish line, he activated the Byakugan, taking a self-assessment. Lots of lactic acid buildup, no surprise there. Rather than waste momentum slowing down by following the track, Bar diverted his path towards the drinks station, and began massaging his arms. Selecting a sports drink, Bar almost inhaled it, chugging it down until the bottle was gone, then resumed his massage upon his legs. Only after his heart rate had slowed and his limbs stopped aching so much did he release his Byakugan, and turned to Goon. "I believe we can count that one as a win for me. What did you wanna do next?"
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Goon took a drink a drink of water, he drank for a few minutes. Before he turned around to answer Bar's question, "Na ninja, I picked what we just did it's your turn now." As he crouched down and extended his legs one after another, stretching them out. He'd spring back up and stretch his arms and his shoulder's. "And yeah we'll let you have that win, didn't even know it was a race," he joked, "But don't worry, I got you next time."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum