Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Taking a leap of Faith (Village Entering Topic) Empty Taking a leap of Faith (Village Entering Topic)

Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:31 pm
A shaman wandering through the world seeking the elements in all their glory arrives in Yuki at dawn. It was cold outside but his armor would keep him warm. Doomhammer and Thunderfury would be attached to his armor. Thunderfury attached to his right thigh and Doomhammer connected to his back. The weapon diagonal with the handle behind his right shoulder raised a bit over so that Aqua could grab it at a moments notice.

It was Dawn and there happened to be nobody that he could see at the gates. He would wait for a bit to see if anyone would come to greet him. He was a peaceful man only here  to visit, meet new people, and see the world.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Taking a leap of Faith (Village Entering Topic) Empty Re: Taking a leap of Faith (Village Entering Topic)

Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:38 pm
Maku had been pulling guard duty.  Not really something any normal leader would do, however Maku was no normal leader.  He did not shy away from tasks that others may deem beneath them.  No he preferred to stay out and keep in touch with the people, and still perform these simple tasks.  Besides any excuse to get out of the office was worth it in the end.  It was while doing this that he bore witness to an individual approaching the gates.  The man seemed to be wearing armor with two weapons.  Though traversing the boarders, Maku didn't blame him. As a former missing ninja he appreciated the dangers that lie outside of villages.

Leaping off the gates he landed approx. 5 feet in front of the man.  Raising his right hand and tilting his head with a smile he would offer a cursory greeting "Yo, what brings you to Yukigakure?"  Having not yet proved otherwise, Maku wasn't worried.  If the man did attack, he would respond in kind, but unless provoked, Maku didn't mind having a traveler in his midst.  He did make sure to make eye contact with the man though, just in case.  After all, he doubted nearly anyone could withstand the eye of the wind god if it came down to it.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Taking a leap of Faith (Village Entering Topic) Empty Re: Taking a leap of Faith (Village Entering Topic)

Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:46 pm
Aqua would tense up a bit as the man would land right in front of him. "Yo, what brings you to Yukigakure?" The man would ask. People always seem to find him even when Aqua should have seen them before they appeared close to him.

After a small two second pause to look at the man, see his features and see if he was preparing to attack the man would speak. "My name is Aqua, I am a shaman that communes with the elements. I came here because the elements told me to. Perhaps to learn something for your village and grow as a shaman. I bring you no harm."
Aqua would be honest, it was his intention to learn something from all the village to increase his power and respect for the ninja. He would begin to walk forward towards the man as he would talk. He would extend his hand for the other ninja to shake it once he finished his speech. If he was interrupted he would not extend his hand, rather wait to see what his conversation partner would do.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:56 pm
Watching he listened to what the man had to say.  Communing with the elements he said.  A noble mission, though one that Maku had no desire with.  He had left the elements behind, and no longer sought their aid or power.  However he still respected others for it. 

Taking the man's hand he shook it.  "My name is Maku, it is pleasant to meet you Aqua.  Well if your looking to talk to the elements I think you have come to the right place."  releasing the mans hand and cupping it to his ear, right on que the wind seemed to howl.  Probably ushering in another snow storm as they were so frequent in these parts.  "Well why don't you come with me, get out of this cold."  He would begin leading Aqau into the village, and into a small restaurant that had just opened up for breakfast, assuming Aqua followed of course.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:31 am
Aqua would of course enter the small tavern with Maku, He did not make any violent gestures towards him and he greeted him kindly even in all this cold. As he would enter the room he would sit down at an open table and hope that Maku would follow, ushering him to sit mirror to him at the table, so that they were facing eachother. He would take off the plate of armor that was covering his face and place it next to him on the table along with his hammer placed on the floor. This way the other ninja could see exactly who Aqua was and so that his voice was not muffled by the armor. If Maku did proceed to follow then he would begin to look at the menu conveniently on the table already. He would stop looking after a bit and ask his comrade to decide for him.

If he did order for both the ninja then Aqua would begin to speak to the young man. "How does one person live here? The snow and the cold would be too much to bear for most." Aqua would comment. He would wait to see what his partner did or said in reply.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:51 pm
Sitting with his new friend, he removed his scarf and placed it on the back of his chair.  Seeing the gesture, Maku waved to the barmaid and ordered two orders of the polar bear stew.  It was a delicacy in these parts and made someone strong.  A nice hardy meal was what kept you warm when the cold winds hit you at night.

"Well, Aqua was it, It isn't always easy to live in these parts.  Though I have not lived here to long myself.  I went through a.....career change, and it ended up causing me to move here.  All I can say is one must be strong.  This place is not for the weak.  Were is it you have traveled from?"

The meal would arrive while Maku was talking.  That was one of the reasons he liked this place so much. They always got the meals out fast.  Though maybe it was because he was the village leader.  As that thought occurred to him, he thought he should mention that to his new friend.  O well, He was sure it would come up eventually.

Maku ate while he waited for his friend to respond.  Maku's appearance without the scarf would reveal a medium builded youth, with tousled black spicky hair.  He also had a very young appearance, despite his attitude and aura displaying confidence, and a worldly view point.  Anyone with chakra senses could also tell that the boy had a large reservoir of chakra at his disposal.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:08 pm
"I see. I understand that now. This village is either very proud and strong or just resilient." Either way he would smile to the young man who took off his scarf. He seemed strong. A bit stronger that Aqua and very powerful. A ninja like that doesn't usually come from a village like this.

When he mentioned a career change Aqua interest was even more heightened. He had to a ninja now. otherwise there would be no reason for him to be patrolling the walls. However the ninja of the Skyscraper Village would respond to his question.

"I was a student of the village hidden in the mist. My instructor would guide us through the chaos and allow us, along with some others to escape the onslaught, though he tried to return to defend the village. I've heard that the village was completely destroyed along with our kage. Though I don't know how did it or how they did but the devastation buried the land deep within the sea." Aqua would be somber and sorrow, the village was his home and his tone would reflect the sorrow that he had for the thousands of people, innocent people, that most likely perished.

Aqua would pause. All he wanted to do was return home to the land that he once lived in, he would train and train until one day he would find the power to rebuild Kiri in his image. A village that can defend any attack and make sure that its people would prosper. One day, a New Kiri War Machine would emerge from the ashes.

After that brief pause he would continue to explain himself. "Currently, along with so many others, we have found refuge in the village hidden among skyscrapers. Our Tenkage was once a member of Kirigakure, though I don't really see much more of him now. A few months ago I began an adventure that would span the world, I have visited villages and met amazing people who have guided me through my travels. My travels have brought me for the reason that I told you earlier. You speak of a carrer change? "

Aqua would begin to eat his meal, it was tasty, different than the cinnamon dango that he had consumed in Suna, but the meal was a representation of the village. He would then begin to allow his partner to respond to his story.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:28 pm
Maku listened intrested in the history of this place known as Kirigakure.  He really hadn't ever heard much about it, and had never met anyone from there.  In fact he wasn't aware anyone was from there.  He would have to ask this man more about it, however he did not want to appear rude so he would answer this ninja's question first.

"Well I used to be a simple traveler.  A traversed the boarders simply searching, never finding what I was looking for.  In my travels I found a man, and he became my friend.  After that I took a job as a simple errand runner.  After a couple jobs I got moved up to management.  That is how you find me now.  I am a simple manager.  I hope though to return to field work eventually, I like traveling and getting out in the world."

While he had told the truth he was no fool like Kira.  He would not release any information that didn't need to be let out.  Having answered the man's question he decided to propose one of his own.  "It must be hard not having a home.  As long as you don't have a desire to cause problems, I welcome you to stay here for as long as you see fit."  That last bit might have given him a way a little, after all how did he have the power to authorize such a thing.  "So tell me, how does a man who lived in a destroyed village rise to the ranks of Kage in another land.  I have never heard of such a thing.  Did the villagers of Tengaakure take that kindly to all of you?  It must be a welcoming place."
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:09 am
"Very Interesting. It sounds as though you want to do more with your life though. Perphaps you will find what you are looking forward soon." He would say this is passing after he told him about how he got here. After he said that he would stop talking and continue to eat his meal. Finishing it as he was finishing his speech.

Aqua would look up at him when Maku had finished all of what he was saying. "You are not a simple manager of this village, are you? In none of the villages I have been to have the person that met me at the gate just gave me the authority right there to freely travel the village. You must be high up in the ranks of the village huh, if not the leader." Aqua would ask. He would not even stop to tell the man about how the Tenkage got to be the leader of the village. he would look at him straight in the eyes eager to get an honest answer from him.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:51 am
Maku watched and listened. So the man had picked up on what he ahd said. O well, it did not really matter much. After all what was there to hide. "Well friend I still consider myself a simple manager of affairs, but I am the leader around here. I run the village and keep everything running as smoothly as possible. Not always an easy task I tell you."

He would smile and laugh at that. He still had hope the man would answer his original question. He would like more infor on Tengakagure.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum