Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Entering the village of many friends Empty Entering the village of many friends

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:32 pm
Ryou soon found himself at the gate of the beautiful, land of fire's Konoha. He loved the trees, animals and even the air, he wasn't disappointed that he came here for a vacation. The only thing that was upsetting was the fact that he couldn't share it with big brother Sal or big sister Ayame but he had faith that they will come soon. He also hoped that he would get in trouble for using Sal's headband to fake being a konoha ninja. 

(ENTERING KONOHA)
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Entering the village of many friends Empty Re: Entering the village of many friends

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:56 pm
Kotsuzui was unfortunately signed guard duty today, probably the most boring thing there was to do as a Konoha shinobi. But having just recently been promoted as to a Chuunin, guard duty was one of the many tasks he was required to do nowadays. Since the Jounin exams in Suna and his promotion to Chuunin, Kotsuzui has completely changed his look. He cut pretty much all of his hair which he use to have tied up into a pony tail and went all the way down in back. Now, his hair was shaved except for the bit on top of his head which he now left as a mo-hawk. Why, because it was badass. The only difference was his hair was now a bit lighter in complexion than it use to be. Kotsuzui thinks that has to do with having been in Suna and being under the sun for too long, but who knows. Instead of his usual black kimono, he's decided to change it up with a white jacket along with white gloves and white pants. To top it off he wore a huge white cloak draped over his entire body, conceiling everything minus his head. To top it off, he added a couple of piercings on his ears.

On patrol, he caught sight of someone approaching the gate from up top on the walls surrounding the great village of Konoha. At first glance he spotted the Konoha head guard on the kid so Kotsuzui did not give the kid much attention. He was one of ours. But Kotsuzui stopped walking as he took a second look at the blonde kid approaching the gate. "This kid looks familiar" Kotsuzui would say to himself as he watched from above. As the kid reached the gate, moments before entering, Kotsuzui jumped from the wall and landed about five feet in front of the kid. "I know you..." Kotsuzui would say to the blonde. "I saw you in Suna after the Jounin exams. During the disappearance of your Kazekage!" the Kaguya would add as his eyes opened wide, finally remembering who this kid was. But back then he could not remember the kid having a Konoha head guard. Now the Kaguya was confused. "Are you a Konoha shinobi?" he'd ask, looking directly at the head guard. Maybe he simply missed it through all the commotion that was happening back in Suna due to what was going on.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Entering the village of many friends Empty Re: Entering the village of many friends

Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:08 pm
Ryou looked at the Konoha ninja after he said that he knew him. He first was a bit scared but then relaxed knowing that if he told the truth he would be okay, since Suna and Konoha were allies. Then the other Kaguya stated that he was confused with what village he came from. "I'm Ryou Kenshin," he started, "yes, I am from Suna, this headband was given to me by Salzem, he and I switched headbands." Ryou continued, "I don't know why Sal wanted me to switch head band, but my guess it was because of the two ninja and the kazekages disappearance." Ryou then bowed out of respect. "If you need any proof of my sayings, then ask Salzem when he comes back from Suna, he had some unfinished business or something." He rises up from the bow hoping the Konoha shinobi will believe him.
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:55 pm
The kid introduced himself to Kotsuzui as Ryou Kenshin. The name didn't ring any bells which probably meant he had not participated in the Jounin exams. Otherwise he would have seen Ryou's name on the list of participants. He proceeded to telling Kotsuzui that he was in fact from Suna, which would explain why he had been there during the Kazekage's disappearance. But Kotsuzui was still confused as to why he would be wearing a Konoha head guard? His question was answered shortly after, explaining how he had traded head guards with Salzem. The reason for trading seemed a bit odd, even Ryou wasn't sure why Salzem wanted to trade head guards. Now Salzem Kotsuzui knew. Not personally. He had never actually met the man. He had seen him only two times. Once at a graveyard probably mourning the death of close one, and the second time in Suna during the loss of their Kazekage. Ryou followed by telling the Kaguya if he needed proof he could just ask Salzem, once he got back from Suna which was a little inconvenient. 

"The name's Kotsuzui Kaguya" he replied, giving a slight bow of his head returning the courtesy to Ryou. "I too don't see why Salzem would trade head guards with you, but I'm sure he had his reasons." However Kotsuzui suspected it was to figure out why the two strangers had entered Suna. And if he had a Suna head plate it would be easier for him to move around the village and potentially gather information. If he had kept his Konoha head guard, it may seem suspicious as to why a Konoha nin were snooping about in business that was not his. Normally, Kotsuzui would find this whole story a little too suspicious, but having seen Ryou in Suna helping people get to safety led him to believe the kid was telling the truth. "There shouldn't be a problem for you entering the village" Kotsuzui would add, in case Ryou was worried about not being let in. "However, I'm going to have to ask you to take the head guard off. It's strictly for Konoha Shinobi only. We can't have you walking around our village fooling people into thinking you're one of us. You'll have no problems without it. After all you're an ally to us. We did just have joint Jounin Exams." Kotsuzui would wait for the kid to remove and store the head guard away. Once done, he continue speaking. "Alright, you can enter the village. If you're ever looking for someone to spar with come find me, I'm always looking for a good fight" he'd say with a grin before punching his fist into his hand.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:33 pm
Ryou felt more relaxed the more they talked. Kotsuzui Kaguya was the name he gave, which Ryou put together that they were from the same clan. Kotsuzui told the young genin that he was was allowed to enter if he gave Sal's headband to Kotsuzui. He obeyed and took of the headband and handed him it to the fellow Kaguya, also Ryou told the Chunnin, "Make sure you give it back to Sal once he comes back." 

Ryou could tell that the chunnin was become even more casual with Ryou, which was good, even so much to say that he was open to sparring. He found it funny that Kotsuzui that he wanted to spar as much as Ryou. "I'll be at the training grounds here for the rest of the day after i drop off my stuff at Sal's place, so you can meet me there later if you'd like." He said, which also struck a match in Ryou's head, "Specking of which, do you have any idea where Sal lives, he told me that i would stay there."
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Mon May 01, 2017 2:48 pm
Kotsuzui observed the now confirmed Suna nin with a look of confusion. Why would he want the head guard of Salzem? It would only be more of a hassle for him to have to wait for his return from Suna and then have to wait for him to give it back to the man. "I suppose it makes more sense for me to do it since we're both from the same village" Kotsuzui would say to himself as he grabbed the head guard from Ryou.

Ryou seemed to agree with the idea of sparring with the Kaguya and even informed him that he would be at the training grounds all day. "When my shift's done here, I'll head right over" Kotsuzui spoke, informing Ryou that he fully intended on holding him to his word. "Wait a second" Kotsuzui continued before Ryou left, "if you're heading to Salzem's right now, keep his head guard. You can just drop it off at his place" as he handed the konoha head guard back to Ryou. "I have no idea where the man lives, I've never even met the man personally" Kotsuzui said. Maybe that was something he should do when he got the opportunity. He needed to test his own abilities against the nin of Konoha to be able to compare his own and see how much word he needed.

Assuming Ryou took the head band of Salzem back, he'd give him a short wave with his hand. "Welcome the Konoha. You'll find the temperature is a lot more pleasant back in your home" he'd say with a sly grin. Kotsuzui hated out hot it was in Suna. "If you're lucky enough you may even get to see some rain, you probably don't get any of that out in the freaking desert. Anyhow, i'll see you around" Kotsuzui finished as he jumped back onto the wall and made his way back to his patrol.

[EXIT, if Ryou enters village]
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon May 01, 2017 4:59 pm
Once Kotsuzui pointed out that Ryou could take the head band to Sal's house once he got there, he smacked his own forehead, "Duh, sorry." He grabs the headband once it was handed to him. Then Kotsuzui comments about the weather after he welcomes Ryou into their loving village. Ryou had to agree about the tempature, no where he has been has been this cool, even in winter. And then the rain was brought up, he loved the thought of going out into the rain to feel hit his face. "Thanks Kotsuzui," He then heads into the the village hidden in the leaves.

EXIT TOPIC, ENTERING KONOHA
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Mon May 01, 2017 5:06 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum