Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Well I guess I got here. (Village Entering Topic) Empty Well I guess I got here. (Village Entering Topic)

Fri May 30, 2014 11:11 pm
Aqua Senju, a master shaman, master of the legendary wood style ninjutsu, well sort of.... he was just a genin on the road learning about the world and himself. He would begin to enter the gates of the hidden cloud village, Kumogakure, in an attempt to earn passage into the land, not as mercenary or a ninja of a village, but as a member of this great shinobi world. Clad in full earth armor though, he looked more like a moving rock rather than a nimble ninja.

Upon entering the gates, if he was not stopped or denied access into the village he would begin to find an inn to stay at. Of course if he was stopped he would do what they asked (within reason) giving his travel documents if necessary, or explaining himself. He was just happy to be here.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Well I guess I got here. (Village Entering Topic) Empty Re: Well I guess I got here. (Village Entering Topic)

Fri May 30, 2014 11:26 pm
Yaju despite being one of the only people to occasionally watch the walls, had chosen today to do so mostly to get his mind over recent events. It was during this time that he looked out to see someone coming into the visage of the gates in which he would give this person a good look over before raising a brow," Travel documents please..," once given what he required he would nod and give them back. After nodding to a few ninja he would walk back to his post," These two will show you around, but i would like for you to come to the informations office near the center of the village just to make a small documentation for you and give you a pass to allow you passage through the village without being stopped," after speaking he would disappear back into his post where he would go back to thinking.

[exit]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Well I guess I got here. (Village Entering Topic) Empty Re: Well I guess I got here. (Village Entering Topic)

Fri May 30, 2014 11:30 pm
After being told about what he was going to do he would then allow the other two ninja to show him around the village. He would be shown where all the major inns, buildings, statues, arenas, training areas, and special areas that there were in the village. Of course he could not go into every building and was really only able to go into common places the average citizen could go. No matter the tour took a few hours, and after thanking the two ninja for their time he would begin to make his way to information office, eager to see exactly what was in store for him.

[Exit, topic closed.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum