Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Taking a leap of Faith (Village Entering Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a leap of Faith (Village Entering Topic)

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:15 pm
"The Tenkage. One of them was appointed by the first Tenkage who I think killed himself, I am not sure, and I don't exactly know where he could be right now. There are two tenkages in the village right now and one of them once hailed from Kirigakure. I think the members of the old Tengakure beleived it would be best to have a leader from both factions as so many members of the Mist village ended up there. But I don't know all the details. It is complicated; and it is tough to be a leader because somebody has to it. I bet that you have had to make some tough choices too. I have met a few leaders that have had to go through some tough shit themselves. What has been your greatest challenge as Tenkage Maku?" Aqua would mention to the man then ask. He would be referring to the three kage that he had met on his travels, the two Tenkages and the Kazekage. All of whom have to run massive villages compared to this one Aqua was in now. He wanted to know things about each and every village. Whatever the leader of Yukigakure wanted to say was up to him, Aqua was just a curious  person.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Taking a leap of Faith (Village Entering Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a leap of Faith (Village Entering Topic)

Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:36 am
"I fear I haven't had the challenges that others have had in managing a village.  At least not yet.  The most I have had to deal with is taking care of stray allies who have a hard time not talking much."  Maku said laughing taking a drink.  "Well Tengagakure sounds like an interesting place.  Perhaps one day I will have to try and visit it.    I once knew a girl, she went to Tenga, haven't seen her since though.  She must have found another guy there if its as welcoming as you say." 

Once again Maku laughed at his own statement.  It was true he hadn't seen.....whats her name, hell he couldn't remember.  Looking around the restaurant it was starting to pick up in business.  The day was begining to go in full swing.  Looking at the man in front of him, he looked down at the weapons that he held.  Both seemed incredibly well crafted, but the hammer was what caught his attention the most.  "That is an interesting weapon you have there."  He said gesturin towards the hammer on the ground.  "Do you mind if I see it?"
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:03 pm
"Interesting, very interesting. I am not sure that Tenga really had a choice in the matter. I know that the two villages were once allies in a time before this one and it may have just been their duty to help us homeless ninja."

"Oh you must be talking about my Doomhammer, go ahead if you desire, its nothing special but it sure is very sturdy". When Maku had asked about his hammer, Aqua would nod and then extend the hammer out for him to grab, if he did so grab it he would let go of it for Maku to inspect. . IT was true that the weapon was interesting, but it would prove no value towards the man if he tried to harness its powers, as Aqua had spent time with Koroshi to make sure that its great power could not be used by anyone other than Aqua. Handing him the weapon he would tense up a bit, curious to see what exactly the man decided to do with the hammer, that is if he ever did take the hammer in the first place.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:52 am
As the other leader of the village would not take the hammer he would use this as the gesture for the young ninja of the skyscraper village to depart, perhaps he just did not seem to see this time as important to him anymore and Aqua did have other things to do. Aqua would put his face piece back on and arranging his weapons in the way they were arranged when he entered he would stand up, bow to the leader, pay the waitress, and walk away. He would go to find a training to center to clear his mind and begin his stay at the village hidden in snow. He would attempt to train some jutsu that he had thought about training on his way over here, like a jutsu that would allow Aqua to create a prison of water. As he walked outside he would find that the weather had cleared up a bit, the blizzard had subsided to a pleasant breeze.

[Btw from here I am just going to 48 hour you and turn this into a training topic]

If Maku did decide to follow then he would find that Aqua would be trying to find a training center. He would find that he could not find the training center any where in the village and he realized that in order for him to train he would have to go out of the village and onto the outskirts of the village gates. About 500 meters away from the village he started to train around a small cave that he had found; which in turn he discovered was a great network of caves. He would find out that these types of caves were extraordinary and great because it was not just one cave but a bunch of caves that were around a massive cave that was bigger than all the rest. There were caverns and tunnels between every tunnel that could be seen through the use of lights and holes that were in the top of the cave. HE would find that this would be the best place to train after spending an hour going through all of the caves and finding that no other person was there. there were no bats or other animals that could make the training unconformable for the ninja and he found that he was completely alone. He decided that he was going to train the jutsu that he found would prove useful for his village and his needs as a water shaman. With his amazing chakra he found that he would be able to create a water jutsu that would imprison a person inside a bubble of water for a long time so that they possibly could not attack the person that was able to do it. He did not know of anyone else that had done the technique ever in the history of his life as a ninja but he knew that he was not the first person to come up with this technique; he found that there were scrolls of other people and ninjas even in the mist village from ages past that had used to technique to be powerful ninja and knew that he wanted to be just like them. While on his travels to the village hidden in the snow he found that he would find a person that would be able to sell him information on the technique. He did not learn anything else from that person he found that the scroll would be able to teach him the technique in a very easy way. He would find that it would take a few tiny bits of training for him to finish learning the technique and at the end of the morning he would have learned the technique and moved rest in the caves for a bit. He was very tired and he didn't want to travel back to the village right now.

[WC: 2102, Requesting the training of the water prison technique (2102/4300], 10 stats, and 21 JP; Exit this topic too.]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun May 04, 2014 1:35 am
Approved
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 5:17 pm
It appears as though the water prison technique http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22544-v6-water-release-water-prison was changed.

Id like to use this as my training for it; haven't used it haven't done anything since it so...
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wed May 28, 2014 7:30 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum