Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Their Orphanage Visit (P/IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Their Orphanage Visit (P/IO)

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:15 am
Sephoras eyes went wide as he broke her bone with such ease then pushed her away. "I may not be high up like you are, but my clan is powerful, we may have been wiped out, but once I get powerful enough I could take out anyone I wanted to." Sephora said pushing him back and growling at him.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:26 am
Viewing the Uzumaki walk off with the empty plate he puts the rest of his cookie within his mouth chewing it softly as the Uchiha whispers in his ear, her words give him mixed feelings.
Those being such that she feels he actually needs help, but on the other hand the more hands he has around the less he truly has to do.
Viewing the girl advance again Samuru smirks, as her arms come forward to push him he moves his arms forward at a quicker rate, his hands making an attempt to grapple her wrists, his form leaning into the couch and if successfully caught he pulls his arms back pulling her back as well, his knees curling up to his chest as when she goes to fall atop him his legs extend outwards set to impact her in the stomach and have her fly up and over the couch with the release of her arms, the impact to her stomach only enough to push her upwards not to majorly injure her, the girl set to land however she wishes if it indeed occurs.
"This further proves my prior words" he says with a smirk and a soft chuckle looking towards the Uchiha who remains at his side.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:51 am
Tori sees Sephora being thrown and runs to catch her. She gently sat Sephora on the ground. "Sephy don't attack, hes bigger therefore can domore damage than u can." Tori said to her. "Samuru please be nice." Tori asked him politely trying not to laugh.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:00 am
Kyohaku laughs as Samuru flips Sephora over. She laughs so hard she cam hardly speak. "Finally! Someone put her in her place!" Kyo finally said. "Instead of fighting her, mold her into what you want." Kyo said to Samuru in his ear again, not wanting to be heard by the others.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:18 am
Sephora screamed as he flipped her. Luckily Tori caught her. She was surprised Samuru was capable of doing that to her! "He is just mean!" Sephora said. Irritated that Kyo laughed she turned and looked at Kyo. "Shut up Kyo, it's not funny!" She snapped.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 am
Samuru chuckles a bit, "I am being nice, she still has all her limbs doesn't she?" he says playfully, although no one knows the extent of how true this statement really is aside from himself.
Samuru stands now, slightly disappointed that he cannot purchase them as slaves but decides to make an offer, his form turning to face them.
"So, since I cannot officially buy you yet, how would you three like to be my personal vassals?"
The offer is given with the utmost seriousness, although the term vassals is most likely foreign to them, the meaning should come off as what it means, servants, minions, etc.
An Overlord is not official unless he has loyal vassals that follow him to hell and back.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:46 am
Tori thought about it. "Yeah sure why not." She said shrugging her shoulders. "What all is involved in this?" She asked sitting next to him. Samuru was saying things she found interesting and she had decided to give him her full attention.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 am
"Yeah, those are like minions right? I don't mind." Kyohaku said to him. "we have two other orphans, Akki Senju and Megami Kuoga. They were adopted, but they would still be your vassals." Kyohaku said to Samuru. Samuru had potential to be a good leader and Kyohaku supported him.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:46 am
Sephora sat next to Samuru. "Only if you can get your aunt Prim to train me, Akki and Tori, then I will gladly join. Because we need training to be your vassals and I already plan to take over the world, I am taking it you do to?" Sephora said and asked as she stared at Samuru. Now her housemate seemed to be getting more interesting the more she found out about him.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:50 am
Samuru's lips twist into a smirk, step one check, now he just had to get them to the point they were worth a damn on the battlefield, although he could see what other purpose they held even off the field, even as maids and medics that would serve their purpose, perhaps when they were all older the maid outfits would be quite nice....Samuru's head shakes a bit getting these thoughts from his head for the time being.
"Very well, I'll personally have my Aunt Prim train all of you!" the boy says, sounding alot like a politician a day away from election day, his words full of truth despite it being full words, but how hard would it be to get his aunt to train them? He could always give her the face, it always worked in the past.
"Well next time you see the other two send them with Sephora to the house, that will be the base of operations for the start of the BFF Empire!"
The name is spoken proudly as if it is the best thing he has ever thought up in his entire life, this will be the beginning towards Overlord Samuru!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum