Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Their Orphanage Visit (P/IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Their Orphanage Visit (P/IO)

Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:46 am
Tori laughed at the way Samuru acted. "I take it your an Uchiha cause of the way you speak about them." Tori said laughing and getting the cookies. She brought the plate out to the living room smiling. "Kyohaku is an Uchiha too, I wonder if you guys are related." Tori said making casual conversation.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:56 am
Kyohaku smiled and took a seat next to Samuru. "Thank you!" she said politely taking a seat next to Samuru. "Tori we aren't all related that is just an assumption, after all is everyone in your clan related?" Kyohaku said eating a cookie.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:11 am
Sephora scoffed, "Yes your royal high ass!" After Tori and kyo spoke, she realized thet were right! "Your an Uchiha!" Sephora said pointing at him! "So is the big tittied, black haired, red eyed woman!" She said thinking about the lady with the crimson eyes.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:22 am
Leaning back on the sofa he looks towards the plate of cookies reaching out casually with his right hand and taking one, bringing it to his lips he opens his mouth taking a bite, the scene truly fits him, a lord surrounded by women on all sides ready to serve him.

Hearing the first girls words he looks towards the one known as Tori, she questions his blood to which he confirms proudly.
"I am Samuru Uchiha, son of Viper Kamu Uchiha the Fourth Hokage and leader of the Uchiha clan, and future heir to the clan."
This proclamation is made proudly of his lineage, looking towards the Uchiha girl he nods softly before he speaks. "If you break down our blood deep down yes, we are all technically related, but since our clan has grown in size direct relation is something not commonly found."

He looks towards the Kaguya, he chuckles a bit at the name directed towards him, her feeble words meaning nothing in the face of an Asgardian.
"Yes, my Aunt Prim is an Uchiha as well. It still piques my interest on why a Kaguya would be allowed in a house full of Uchiha."
His eyes narrow towards her as her story is still somewhat sketchy, regardless if it is true he still does not see her as allowed company fit to be in his presence as if she is an equal.
He looks around towards the group and speaks to them as a whole, "So, who is it I have to speak to about purchasing you two as my minions?" he says inquiring about the procedure of adoption which he still sees as slave trading.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:30 am
"you are five, only adults can adopt us, but that would be cool to live with an Uciha. You guys are a bad ass clan! To bad I can't find any Uzumaki's around. My twin and I were the last, now it's only me. Primrose Uchiha is your aunt? I have been looking everywhere for her, she rescued my twin from missing nin and brought her to Konoha." Tori said smiling at him. "Can you take me to meet her?"
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:35 am
"So do I call you cousin, Samuru? I know we are a superior clan among all the clans, but each clan has a special purpose and posses Unique abilities. The Kaguya clan can manipulate their bones and use then as weapons." Kyohaku said to Samuru trying to get him to understand that the Kaguyas aren't bad.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:42 am
"Excuse me Samuru 'Uchiha' but my mom is fucking that guy in the house that has the bedroom on the end. Echo is his name I think. And he brought me to live their to! So are we related now? Because my mom is pregnant with Echo's kid!" She said attempting to poke him in the arm with a sharp bone poking out of her finger. "I may be a Kaguya, but I am proud of who I am!" she said retracting the bone.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:51 am
Hearing how he has to be an adult to "adopt" them dampens his mood, but regardless if he gets them to agree to serve him then he could by pass the system and perhaps save some money, he also would not have to pay for their storage at his abode.

"I see no reason why not, I have not seen her in a while though, most likely off on her own missions, I'll send her here next time I see her."
Looking towards the Uchiha whom makes comments about the Kaguya he sighs, "The Kaguya are a clan of war dogs, uncivilized beasts that only seek violence and more war, it is why they nearly exterminated themselves when left on their own without masters."
Hearing the words of the Kaguya he looks towards her, his eyes narrowed as they once again take on a brilliant silver, his left hand with a slight blur catches her finger in his grasp, his left thumb set to press against the elongated bone and with enough pressure it snaps off with Samuru glaring towards her.
"The fact that you live in the house for now, and that my uncle is having his way with your mother does not make you part of my family, at best your the stray dog that came to my door looking for scraps."
The glare is cold, tension is clearly apparent between the two, if her finger was caught before it is now released with a slight pushing gesture which would serve to push the girl back a few steps away from him.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:05 am
Tori smiled at Samuru as he spoke to her. "Thanks, it would mean alot to me!" Tori said taking the empty plate to the kitchen and putting more cookies on it. She poured three cups of tea and sat them on the platter taking them into the living room.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:10 am
Kyohaku leaned over and whispered into Samurus ear," You should be nice to her and use her instead of being rude, hr abilities could aid you in the future!" Kyohaku tried to explain to Samuru. Kaguya abilities are very useful in battle andeven Kyohaku understood this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum