Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 52%
5 Posts - 22%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Cleaning the Orphanage Empty Cleaning the Orphanage

Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:57 am
Mission Name:Clean the Orphanage
Type:Labor
Character Requirements:N/A
Mission Location:Konoha, Orphanage
Word Count Requirements:500
Repeatable?Yes
NPC?N/A
Reward:250 Ryo

A tall muscular figure stepped through the doorway of the orphanage, stepping forward with only a small distance between himself and the man that lead him inside. The man in front towered over Kenzo, who wore a long-sleeve black shirt that matched the black of his hair and eyes. The dark of night complemented his dark figure, casting shadow here and there to give him an ominous aura. After a few seconds, the two of them were standing only a foot or so away from the counter. The man rotated to face Kenzo, and leaned back on the counter.

"So, what brings you here again? Tired of you brother already?"

The man joked with a chuckle, but Kenzo was in no mood for foolery, as if he ever was, especially when the one being made a fool of was his own brother. Kenzo made evident the thoughwithin his mind, shooting an irritated glare up towards the man who ran the place. Also as if on cue, the man sent a smile towards Kenzo before parting his lips once more to speak.

"I do not mean to offend you. Tell me, what have you come here for today?"

Kenzo reached into his pocket, and retrieved a small note, the sheet which was used to jot down the instructions given. Kenzo unfolded the paper, bringing it up to his face until it was only 3 centimeters away.

"A mission these are my instructions. 'The orphanage is in need of a good cleaning, with all the children and lack of staff you are in charge of taking out the trash, and cleaning the rooms for the night.'"

Kenzo looked back up to the man before him before folding the paper once again, and placing it within his pocket. The man began to chuckle again.

"You didn't have to read the entire thing. I'm the person who sent for you. I know what the mission consist of. Come with me."

The man said before he began to walk away, and Kenzo followed. Those feet patted against the floor in unison. Kenzo's soft footsteps were hidden by the steps of the man, leading the male to believe that Kenzo was no longer following. This caused the man to cease his walking, and turned around to see if Kenzo was behind him, which Kenzo was of course. He stared at kenzo, and Kenzo stared back with a blank expression on his face. With a "Hmm..." the man turned away from Kenzo, and began to walk down the hallway again. Kenzo followed. He could only wonder why the man can continued to look back every couple of seconds, but this suspicious activity didn't put Kenzo on edge as he was conficent in his own skills if anything where to go down. The man stop again, and turned towards Kenzo. Kenzo was squinting at the man now, and he asked,

"Why did you stop again?"

The man calmly reached for the room door, and twisted it to open.

"This is the room you will be in charge of cleaning tonight. It's not that bad, I think."

Kenzo stepped forward to see a total of 4 beds, 2 trashcans, and clothes thrown everywhere. The appearance of this room reminded him of his own room when he was rushing. Not bad at all. He thought.

"Ok."

The man looked to kenzo, then back at the room where clothes hung from the ceiling fan.

"Ok? Hahaha! They're training you kids good at the academy nowadays."

Kenzo looked up to the man and spoke.

"I actually graduated."

The man was surprised; the wide eyes and parted lips made that evident. Kenzo could not understand the expression upon the man's face, but Kenzo knew that the man was happy for him.

"That's very good. I'm sure your Mother is very proud.Z"

It was then that Kenzo stepped inside the room, realizing that the reason the man didn;t know he graduated was because Kenzo was not wearing Konoha's Forehead Protector today. Actually, he never wore it. That didn't really matter, for Kenzo toke no offense on the matter, he simply got to business. His hands began forming numerous handseals, and, within moments, his body activation technique had begun. Kenzo zoom left, then right, picking up clothing as his speed was greatly augument to fit the situation. The man didn't even see Kenzo's body move. The moment the Technique began Kenzo was nothing, but a blurr. His body blurred left, then right; Kenzo zig-zagged across the room, and, within a matter of seconds, every piece of clothing had either been placed in a bag, or hung up. Now kenzo began in the beds. His feet carried him to the first bedside, where he stood as his arms moved at speed unable to be tracked by the nake eye. The bed was made in a second, and Kenzo moved onto the next bed. Next Kenzo could be see zooming across the floor, stopping only for a split-second to pick up what trash he saw. In no more than 20 Secs, Kenzo was standing before the owner of the orphanage again, and the room was spotless.

"Wo- Wow. Where'd you learn to do that?"
"It's a technique I developed."

Kenzo accepted his reward, and listened as the man praise the awesome job done by Kenzo. After a few minutes, Kenzo left. [Exit]

TWC: 898
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Cleaning the Orphanage Empty Re: Cleaning the Orphanage

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:50 am
Approved~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum