Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

To Clean the Orphanage  Empty To Clean the Orphanage

Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:34 pm
Mission:

The orphans. Chuta couldn't even explain how important this job was going to be, how important it was. But now he just needed to explain this to the cleaning company.

"No, I told you. You need at least three to four guys on this job." He said over the phone. The renown Mess Be Gone Cleaning Corps. was giving Chuta the run around saying, "oh, we'll be there." to only send a letter the next day to explain all the reasons way they couldn't show. Not enough money, not enough people working, wrong day was scheduled.

"No!" He yelled. Sitting in the office room in the Ninja Academy the desk was starting to get small as his anger swelled up, he stood up, pulling the phone's cord with him. "We need to get it cleaned today. This has been put off far too long." He took a breath. "I can meet you guys over there. If you need help I can get a few of the academy students even" He said. The man on the phone agreed.

The mission was posted. 'Cleaning the orphanage' it was titled. He showed it to the academy students, and because they were not of the right rank, they just weren't allowed to accept. Chuta had forgotten all about that, instead he grabbed a few of his Genin friends and headed out.

The building was huge, three stories at least, it wasn't a surprise that they couldn't find people to clean it. "Ok guys, you hit the upstairs, I'll hit the middle, can you get the main floor?" he pointed and asked his friends. They all agreed and began to clean. The rooms really weren't all that bad. Some left over dishes here and there. Clothes pilled where they shouldn't have been. Chuta picked the stuff up and moved the laundry to the proper room.

Once everything was off the ground he vacuumed what could be and then grabbed a mop and bucket for the rest. Dipping it in the water he clean the floors. This was the majority of his time, after the first couple hours he really began to wonder if the cleaning group was going to get there at all.

He looked out the window. The street was empty. Then the window stood out to him, there were finger marks all over it. He chuckled, "little people." He thought. Grabbing a cloth from the bucket he got cleaner and started to wipe them down.

They were all wrapping up when two trucks pulled up in front of the building and people pilled out of them. "Well, I don't know if there is much left to clean." Chuta said. "Make sure you guys show up next week. The third floor is probably going to be the messiest." He finished.

The boss of the group seemed to not be phased by what he was saying. Chuta wouldn't be surprised if he didn't find himself on the phone again talking to the Corporation. Maybe he could do something more, talk to the legal department and see if they could take action against them.

(((((EXIT)))))

TWC: 518 - 14 - 500 - 5 -

[Claiming +1 Stat // (1086+14) 1100/1100 Dragon Style: Water Release: Sword Storm & (500) Bull Rush & (4+1500) 1505/2000 Projection (A) // +600 Ryo // +1 AP]

The sword storm is pending on the other thread.

Last edited by Chuta Pendragon on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

To Clean the Orphanage  Empty Re: To Clean the Orphanage

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:49 am
i'm a tad confused about your claims here, you've only done 518 words, what is that being claimed towards?
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:06 pm
14 words are being sent to sword storm
500 words towards bull rush
And (I will correct) 4 towards projection (A)

Unless there is something completely obvious I’m missing. :sweat_smile:
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:14 pm
The link for the Dragon style jutsu is Here. This approval is piggybacking off the one linked here (which is still pending as well).

The Projection (A): Because I already have (B) I get the 1500 words for (A). Those are all on my stat page linked bellow.

The bull rush is paid in full on this thread.

Bumping as directed.
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:38 pm
Bump
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:26 am
Approved, sorry for the delay
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:55 am
Since this is going off the other thread, is it safe to assume that has been approved also, or do I need to wait on it?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum